"Love After Love" : Part 2

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

*Yunho’s POV

 

 

I’m accompanying Ara at swimming pool today. She wanted to try swimming as she just graduated from swimming lesson. I refused to swim as I don’t feel like swimming so I just watch her swimming from the bench. She waves at me cheerfully and I waves at her back.

 

*SPLASH!

 

Ara jumped into the pool and started enjoys swimming. But my mind started wandering around to one of my memories with Jaejoong. I realized, no matter how close Ara’s attitude with Jaejoong, Jaejoong will always come special in my heart.

 

“And Jaejoong is a bit spoiled…”

 

*FLASHBACK

 

“Yunho-ah…i’m so scare..it’s deep…” Jaejoong was holding tightly on Yunho’s arm as he lowered his body into the pool.

 

 

“And who doesn’t want to go to swimming class…?” Jaejoong turned to face him and gave him his cute pout.

 

 

“Because I want you to be with me…if I don’t know how to swim, you will always accompany me and I could always hang on you…Like this…” Jaejoong pulled Yunho’s body closer and hugged him dearly.

 

“Where I will find someone like you, Jae-ah…” Yunho kissed his forehead while chuckled.

 

“You have me here…no need to find anyone else…” Jaejoong released the grip onto Yunho’s body as he patted to himself to remind that Yunho has him right in front of his eyes.

 

“O…OMO…” Jaejoong was tripped and fall behind into the pool with a loud sound of splash. Yunho dive into the pool to save Jaejoong in panic. Jaejoong rubbed his face just when he’s back to the surface and coughed with all the water dripped down from his mouth.

 

“A…Ah…” Jaejoong started crying out of frightened and Yunho cooed him with every ways he could. In a matter of second he thought that he will lose Jaejoong.

 

*FLASBACK END

 

“But I still lost you…now…” Yunho woke up from his seat and ran outside from the swimming area; leaving Ara clueless behind again.

 

 

“Did you learn how to swim…? Because I’m not right there to protect you…” Yunho leaned on the wall with his face smeared with the stains of tears. Lately, he’s cried a lot because Ara would easily remind him to Jaejoong.

 

“I guess I still haven’t let you go…”

 

“Where ever I go, I could always feel you. Your breathing…your scent…your sweet voice…just like they’re following me…”

 

~That child isn’t by your side~
~He can’t love you~
~I’m aware that I can’t touch you~
~Even if I can’t dream or love again~
~you’re the reason for me to live~

 

***************************************************************************

The flight landed at the airport. A moment later one attractive man was seeing coming out from the tunnel rolling out his suitcase with him. He was wearing sunglasses and fluffy boots with stripe black and white shirt. He’s looking sooo attractive till all the girls laid their eyes on him. A young girl was seeing running behind after him and later tapped on his shoulder cheerfully.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…why you’re so fast…? Can’t wait to meet your lover already…?” Jaejoong glared at her and she just shut up his mouth.

 

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I’m sure he can accept your explanation…I mean my explanation about this…he loved you so much am I right…” But Jaejoong just ignored her and continued rolled his suitcase till they reached outside of the door and waited for cab.

 

 

“It’s your fault anyway…why don’t you just tell him the truth…” She was pouting beside when she got no attention from Jaejoong.

 

“TELL HIM WHAT?” She flinched due to Jaejoong’s high voice.

 

 

“ Tell him… ‘owhh Yun-ah…so sorry…my sister ran away from home and married with her lover that makes my father called me to replace her to handle the company. Can you wait for me…?For how long…? Owh I don’t know Yun-ah…maybe for the rest of my life because we can’t find my sister~~~~” Jaejoong was acting in an irritating girly voice to release his anger to his sister.

 

 

“Our parents love you more than me…they allowed you to be with Yunho though he was a guy but they forbid me to marry the man I love…” His sister was complaining.

 

 

“Could you please stop acting like a stupid child?!! Why everyone need to sacrifice their happiness and suffer because of you…? Who are you that you think that you’re special…?” Jaejoong tossed his suitcase in the car when the cab stopped in front of them.

 

 

“Jaejoong! Speak properly…I’m your sister!”

 

“Then behave like one! You’re not like a sister to me…I have to let go my dream career as supermodel because of needs to replace you at the company. I have to leave Yunho for TWO YEARS that probably more if your husband not dragging your to home!” Jaejoong was looking so pissed off when he was reminded on how he had to decide whether or not to let Yunho wait for him with the urgent call from his father.

 

 

“You’re selfish…you said that our parents love me more than you…? Use your mind to think…you skipped from school at early age and involve with bad idiots people. You have nothing and you wasted your teenager’s life just like that….”

 

“They forced you to work at the company so that you have a life, so that you have money to support your life…they have
done that for the sake of you! Why you’re so stupid!”

 

 

“And you chose a man that just like you as a life partner. Luckily he has heart and mind to think wise…why do I have to sacrifice everything I love and the one I love while I’m working so hard to be in that stage for you…?” Jaejoong can’t hold his tears anymore and just let it out freely.

 

“I’ll never forgive you for the rest of my life if Yunho…if…he doesn’t love me anymore…” His sister touched his arm feeling guilty.

 

“DON’T TOUCH ME! And do not step inside my house…I have nothing but Yunho and our memories…I don’t want you to ruin it too…” Jaejoong said as he got out from the car when they reach in front of Jaejoong’s house. He closed the car’s door harshly that made the driver jumped up from his seat.

 

****************************************************************************

 

Yunho was tossing from side to side on the bed. He can’t sleep. He still remembered how his parents were surprised when he told them that he’s going to marry Ara as soon as possible. What more Ara jumping in happiness up to the limit because at last Yunho agreed to meet her parents and they are getting married. Though Yunho proposed was not in a perfect and romantic way but she glad that her dream to marry Yunho will be fulfilled soon.

 

Lee Teuk entered the room and placed himself to sit beside Yunho comfortably. He caressed Yunho’s back fondly.

 

“Umma…why you and appa never ask or rush me to get marry with Ara…?” Yunho changed his position to face his mother.

 

“Because I know that you’re not ready…and we don’t want you to make a wrong choice…” Lee Teuk answered sweetly.

 

“Ara is a good choice…”

 

“I never said that she’s not…Yunho-ah…marriage is about to live together for the rest of your life, sharing all happiness and the warmness of each other. It’s not a playful thing…”

 

“I know that…”

 

“Ara-shi…She might be resembled Jaejoong a lot. But she’s not him…You cannot live in his shadow forever…you’ll suffer…”

 

“Nothing is different. He can’t hurt me more than he already is…”

 

“But you’ll hurt Ara for not loving her…what if Jaejoong come back someday…? You can’t run away from him…At least, tell him that you’ll going to get married” Lee Teuk gave his advices again.

 

*FLASHBACK

 

Jaejoong was cooking in the kitchen and Yunho was so into in staring Jaejoong at the back. Sometimes he will let out a playful smile.

 

“What are you staring, Yunho-ah…?” Jaejoong brought the delicious cooking and presented in front of Yunho.

 

“Just staring at your back…I like everything you do and every part of you…” Jaejoong placed the spaghetti in Yunho’s plate and Yunho took the spoon and eating it with full of expression. Jaejoong chuckled when he saw there is some of the food stuck at the corner of Yunho’s mouth.

 

“You’re just like a child, Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong brought his thumb to wipe off the food and put it into his own mouth.

 

*SMOOCH

 

“Emmm…it’s totally delicious!” Jaejoong said as his tongue was his own lips. He just kissed Yunho on the lips.

 

“Wow…I got reward. If you’re doing this everytime, I’ll eat like this everyday so that you’ll kiss me then.” Yunho suggested as he put another spoon in his mouth.

 

“I don’t mind to do it…” Jaejoong blushed and opened his mouth to Yunho asking for Yunho to spoon feed him.

 

 

“Wow…your cooking is definitely delicious. But if you do like that always, your cooking will be marvelous!!!” Yunho gave him his best compliment and earned a light pinch on his cheek from Jaejoong.

 

“You’ll be my wife right…? Because I don’t want anyone else to be my wife…”

 

*FLASHBACK END

 


“Yunho…you’ll bring Ara to meet your parents tomorrow. Stop thinking about him…” Yunho was convincing himself ready to have a sleep but he can’t. Everytime he closed his eyes, he’ll see the beautiful face of Jaejoong.

 

“Jae-ahh…I miss you…I really hope that you’ll miss me too…” Yunho said and he drifted to dreamland after that.

 

*Meantime…

 

“Yun-ahh…I miss you so much…do you know that I’ve been saying like this before I sleep for the past two years and hoping I wakes up with you by my side like we used to long time ago…”

 

“Yunho-ah…I’m sorry…but I love you…” Jaejoong drifted to sleep soon after with the tears accompanied him.

 

No…Love is not as simple as ABC. It will take time and they were arranged in ascendant. But in love, sometimes we need to go back, recheck to know where and when the wrong occurred.
***************************************************************************