"Finding A Wife for My Daddy : Final"

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

“FINDING A WIFE FOR MY DADDY – Final”

“Stay in my arms if you dare; or must I imagine you there”

 

*******

 

Jaejoong was about to leave and he wanted to pass the baby to Yunho. But Yunho resisted. In fact; he never touches the baby at all for that one year what more to hold her. He hates her because she reminds him of how much he screwed up and how Jaejoong wasn’t looking at him the same he used to anymore.

 

“This baby is innocent…she deserves to be loved like the rest of the kids…and especially by her father now that she doesn’t have a mother…” Jaejoong spoke in a low tone.

 

“Please don’t leave me; Jaejoong-ah…I need you…” Yunho begged.

 

“This baby needs you more; Yunho-ah…you are a father now; please be like one…” Jaejoong placed the baby inside Yunho’s arms.

 

“Jae, I…”

 

But the baby started to cry once Jaejoong released her. She cried even louder when Jaejoong took a step farther away from her. Yunho’s becoming anxious because of it.

 

“Don’t worry…she’s not really fond to anyone other than Jaejoongie…” Yoochun patted his shoulder; convincing him. Yunho looked at her then to Jaejoong.

 

“Yunho-shi…let me hold her…” The maid offered. And the baby’s changing place now in the maid’s arm. But she wouldn’t stop crying.

 

Jaejoong brushed off the tears that trickled to fall down.

 

“Maybe I spoil her too much…” He put his finger underneath his nose; holding back the tears. He ran back to hold the baby and like they presumed; the baby stopped crying once Jaejoong hold her. A tear dripped onto her cheek.

 

Yunho eyed Jaejoong. Kindness is not just Jaejoong’s specialty but also his weakness; Yunho remember that he used to say that to him.

 

“Promise me you would love her unconditionally…because I can…why don’t you…”

 

Yunho moved to Jaejoong’s side and took the baby from him. Jaejoong watched him as the baby switched hand and the baby started crying again.

 

“Here…this might help…” Jaejoong applied his perfume to the nape of Yunho’s neck and even rubbed some of it to Yunho’s wrist.

 

And surprisingly the baby cooed down not long after that.

 

“You gave me this perfume as a present…you know where to find it, right…” Jaejoong showed him the perfume bottle.

 

Before Jaejoong leave; Yunho said something to him.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I’ll wait for you to come back to me…to forgive me…even if it’s more than 10 years; I’ll be waiting…”

 

*****

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!”

 

Yunho screamed at the top of his lung as he stormed through the school gate.

 

“JAEJOONG-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He spun around and searched for him at every corner. The pounding in his chest matched his rapid footsteps.

 

“I know you’re here…Please show up…” Yunho breathed out; feeling the overwhelming heat. His chest moved up and down as his brain trying to figure out.

 

 “If we stray far from each other; it’s a good idea to start from the beginning…we can go back to the place where it all started…” Jaejoong said dreamily.

 

“I know it for sure…” Yunho said; determined. He ran and made a turn at the corner; heading straight to the school field. That’s the place where they met each other for the first time.

 

“Jaejoong-ah~~!!!” He called.

 

Jaejoong wasn’t there.

 

“Jaejoong-ah!!!” He tried again.

 

He panted hard because of the running just now. With both of his hands clamped on his hips; Yunho took his time while adjusting his breathing.

 

Then he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him from behind. He quickly turned around.

 

“Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong called him with a soft voice.

 

Yunho didn’t know that he was holding his breath at the look of Jaejoong before him. Jaejoong looked gorgeous with his dark hair slightly messy because of the breezy wind brushing him through.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…”

 

Yunho took a step closer to Jaejoong; cautiously counting his steps. He was so scared that Jaejoong would disappear right in front of his eyes at the second he’s about to touch him.

 

Holding his breath; he brought his hand up to touch Jaejoong’s cheek. Feeling the warm skin beneath his hand; he finally able to breathe out in relief as he’s assured that it was real. It’s really happening. After 13 years of separation and unending wishes he made; he’s finally standing where he belongs – with Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes at the exquisite sensation of Yunho’s broad, rough fingers on his skin. The memories of he’s being held by those same hands gushed into his head like a loose tap.

 

“You’re real…” Yunho murmured. Jaejoong opened up his eyes and nodded.

 

They gazed deeply into each other’s eyes and they stood still without budging. Jaejoong ran his fingers to touch Yunho’s face starting from Yunho’s eyes; down to Yunho’s nose and end right at his lips. He burst a light chuckle; almost disbelieved. But he wasn’t finished yet as his hand travelled down to Yunho’s collarbone and then stopped at his left chest.

 

Slowly; he replaced his hand with his head resting against Yunho’s chest. The sound of Yunho’s thumping heartbeat is the most beautiful sound ever and that’s the exact music that Jaejoong needs in his life. The one and only music that can sooth his own heart.

 

Jaejoong wanted to smile and he believed that he’s smiling at that time but the tears were dripping out instead.

 

“You do know how much I love you, right?” Yunho wrapped Jaejoong’s body and pulled the latter into a deep hug.

 

Jaejoong didn’t answer. He nestled his head against Yunho’s shoulder with his hands; clutching firmly on Yunho’s back.

 

“I love you…”

 

Yunho whispered as he kissed Jaejoong’s temple and then Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

 

They arrived just enough to watch the last scene; the important scene of all – the happy ending. The smile spread across their faces.

 

“It’s really happening; right…?” Min Ha looked back and saw Yoochun’s hugging Junsu from the side.

 

“Uncle?” Min Ha titled her head and blinked her eyes.

 

“I didn’t see this coming…” She expressed. Yoochun and Junsu replied with a smile.

 

“Where else I can get those albums and all the stuffs without having an insider?” Yoochun wriggled his brows together; grinning.

 

“I knew it!” Changmin voiced out.

 

*Min Ha’s POV

‘Love will work its magic’ – that’s the important lesson I learnt that day.

 

It works in the way we don’t expect it. Who would have guessed the one Daddy adored is actually his lover? From the normal eyes; everyone who’d think the same way like I did. Kim Jaejoong is a superstar and Daddy is his hardcore fanboy! It surely makes sense that way.

 

But I was right about one thing; choosing Jaejoong oppa to be Daddy’s wife is definitely the best cure ever. He’s not a workaholic anymore and Jaejoong oppa ended his final concert tour a month after that. He’s still being as secretive as he is before but the rumor about he’s dating someone spread like a disease.

 

Everyone’s making their own version of speculation as to whom he’s actually dating. But the truth is within our grasp.

 

And I…I got an awesome mummy~

 

*End of Min Ha’s POV

 

*****

 

Yunho and Jaejoong sat on the couch watching the late night movie together. Yunho held Jaejoong by his waist and Jaejoong rested his head on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“You’ve announced your rest during the last day of your concert…are you really fine with it?” Yunho suddenly brought it up.

 

“Yeah…” Jaejoong answered in monotone. His eyes fixed on the screen.

 

“You don’t sound like you’re feeling okay with it…”

 

“I’m fine…I just wanna spend my time with you…” Jaejoong looked up to meet Yunho’s eyes; assuring him. Jaejoong closed his eyes when Yunho kissed his forehead.

 

“You know…I was thinking to go for a vacation…where do you wish to go?”

 

Jaejoong didn’t say anything for a long moment; thinking.

 

“Mauritius? Bora Bora? I don’t mind as long as it’s island…”

 

“Well…Island it is…we can go to every island if you want…” Yunho suggested. Jaejoong’s face lightened up.

 

“Really? Starting with Bora Bora?”

 

“So Bora Bora it is…” Yunho affirmed.

 

“YEAH~~!!! WE’RE GOING TO BORA BORA!!!!!” Min Ha’s suddenly cheering; startled the two of them.

 

“Right…I forgot that she’s sleeping on our laps…” Yunho murmured. Jaejoong giggled.

 

“If we bring her together; then that’s mean we have to bring Changminnie too…” Yunho added.

 

“YEAH~~!!! WE’RE GOING TO BORA BORA!!!!!!!!!!!” Changmin jumped and cheered from behind them.

 

*******

 

~Those times that we weren’t together; all the places I went to I see you…those times that we weren’t together; the sad love songs became the ost of my life and the fairytale stories became something that I despised. Those times that we weren’t together; I locked every memory of us inside my head and refreshed it every day so that you’ll continue to live in my world and revolves around my life~

 

[End]

*******

A/N: Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~ thanks *bow* I'll be back with a new story next ^^