"Yoosumin's Mission" : Final

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

Hello!!! I'm back!!!! waahhhhhhh!!! I've been missing for too longgggggggggggg....Gomen! Gomen! Gomen!!! Hope you guys are still with me...

************************************

Changmin changed his sleeping position for the ninth time but still he wasn’t able to close his eyes.

 

“Aissh…I can’t believe these hyung-deul…how could they dare chased their lovely handsome dongsaeng out from my own room and forced me to sleep in the living room…” He’s mumbling expressed his feeling of irritation. He tossed his body to another side.

 

“Is not like they didn’t know that my legs aren’t fit this stupid sofa…! Aish!!!” Changmin couldn’t bear it anymore and stood up.

 

“Should I sleep in Jae hyung’s room instead…?” His eyes rolled; thinking hardly.

 

“No…Jae hyung will went berserk if there is even a small change in his room…emm…nah…Jae hyung will understand if I explain to him besides I’m his favorite dongsaeng…”

 

He ruffled his hair while eyeing the sofa in front of him and shook his head thinking that he doesn’t want to spend the rest of the night; torturing himself and he rather sleep on the floor.

 

He then headed towards the 2nd floor and to his surprised; he saw the leader’s carrying their lead singer who’s sleeping soundly in his arms.

 

“Where are you going, Yunho hyung…?” Changmin asked out of curiosity.

 

“Our room…I mean…Jaejoongie’s room…you can go straight to your room, Min…”

 

“Oh thank God! Love you hyung!”

 

“Shhh…!”

 

“Oh sorry…thanks…” Changmin repeated his gratitude but this time he changed his tone into whispering.

 

They separated at the hall way as Yunho then brought Jaejoong towards his room. He put down Jaejoong on the bed gently and carefully; doesn’t want to wake him. He adjusted Jaejoong’s body and tucks him on the bed; with the blanket up to Jaejoong’s chest.

 

Smiling looking at the peaceful beauty in front of him; Yunho bent down and placed a soft kiss on Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

“I love you…I always love you…”

 

Inhaling deeply; Yunho gathered his last strength to leave the one who’s undoubtedly he’s in love with, alone in that room.

 

Yunho walked out of that room with a heavy heart but unfortunately just to find out that he was locked up outside of the room by Changmin.

 

“What the…” Thinking that his mind might play a trick to him; he went for another try. However no matter how much he tried to twist the door knob open; the failure was obvious to his sight.

 

“So…at the end; I’m the one who have to sleep in the living room…?”

 

Leaving with no other choice; Yunho dragged his limp limb towards what Changmin called as ‘hell’ just now. Meeting with Jaejoong’s room once again; a sudden gut telling him to open up the door and have a last check on Jaejoong. Without any hesitation; he pushed the only wall the separate them at that time lightly.

 

“J…Jaejoongie…?”

 

His heart beating rapidly and definitely out of control the moment he saw the figure of Jaejoong; sitting at the edge of the bed facing the other corner. His calling wasn’t answered but when he took another step further inside…there is a sound that becoming clearer to his hearing…

 

The sound of someone’s sobbing…

 

“Jae baby…” Yunho rushed approaching Jaejoong in a speed of light.

 

“Why…W…why are you crying…? Is it because of me...?” Jaejoong shook his head weakly.

 

“I…just can’t sleep…” Jaejoong brushed off the tears with the back of his hand and avoided the eye contact with Yunho.

 

“But…you’re sleeping just now…I’m totally assured a…”

 

“It’s been a while…” Jaejoong hurriedly cut him off.

 

“W…what…?” Yunho looked so confused now.

 

“It’s been a while now…and it’s been happening continuously…I will always wake up and that’s that…it’s been a while…that I couldn’t sleep without you by my side…” Yunho’s face changed to a different expression. He glanced up at the sound of his strangled voice.

 

Now it does make sense to him…it’s hard for Yunho not to pay attention to Jaejoong…he never can take his eyes off of Jaejoong and for that reason…even there is a slight change to Jaejoong; he will definitely catch it…

 

Jaejoong’s being restless…tired…he should have known it that it’s not normal…

 

“I’m okay now…you don’t have to stay with me…” Jaejoong lay back on his bed; pulling the blanket to cover his body…he faced the other direction and not to Yunho.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I’m sorry I can’t…” Jaejoong wasn’t given a chance to interpret the meaning of what Yunho said when he felt the weight added on the bed next to him.

 

Yunho slid his body inside the blanket and caught Jaejoong’s waist underneath it. Jaejoong shuddered upon the touch that he’s been longing for. He held his breath afraid that Yunho might notice how nervous he is.

 

“Y…Yunho…”

 

Yunho ignored it or more like he doesn’t want to listen.

 

“I’ve been listened to all what you said and I’ve been allowing for you to take control over myself all these times. Tonight…Just tonight…I want to follow what my heart’s telling me to do…”

 

‘I’m so weak in front of you…I don’t want you to know that I’ve become even more weaker inside your arms…’ Jaejoong couldn’t dare to raise his head. He’s troubling enough to control his feeling from overflow.

 

“I…I’m not wearing shirt…” Jaejoong gave it as an excuse without a second thought.

 

“I’ve seen you without a single cloth for numerous times before…” Jaejoong resisted the urge to knock his head to the wall for being so stupid. He wished that Yunho would drop the topic since he’s getting no response from him.

 

“Just sleep…I’ll be here when you sleep and I’ll still be here when you wake up tomorrow morning…” Yunho’s deep voice and his muscular body wrapped Jaejoong’s wholly is more than enough to put Jaejoong to sleep. And like what he thought; his body obeyed so easily.

 

Yunho extended his arm and brought Jaejoong’s slender body closer to him making Jaejoong’s head landed on his chest. He Jaejoong’s arm with one hand and while the other hand played with Jaejoong’s ear.

 

“Yun…”

 

“Hurmm…” Yunho peeked to see Jaejoong’s face clearer but realized that Jaejoong’s eyes were already closed. His lips grew a smile.

 

“Don’t ever leave me…” Jaejoong was obviously mumbling it subconsciously but still Yunho believes that it genuinely came out from Jaejoong’s heart.

 

“Sweet dream my baby…and I’ll always love you…” Yunho traced his finger on Jaejoong’s luscious red lips. It was so attempting…so soft and addictive… Yunho moved closer and the next minute he knew that their lips were united.

 

‘I knew it’s wrong…for stealing Jaejoong’s kiss like this…but I don’t care…he knew better that he doesn’t need to do anything to seduce me…just be himself; be Kim Jaejoong that I love…he’s indeed succeed to lure me and to capture me inside and outside…’

 

************************************

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

The sudden feeling of losing the warmness I desperately need; triggered my eyes to open in fully irritation. I yawned and instantly my eyes landed on an empty spot next to me.

 

Yunho’s gone…?

 

“Just sleep…I’ll be here when you sleep and I’ll still be here when you wake up tomorrow morning…”

 

Why did I even bother to trust on what he said now…?

 

“Urgggh!!! Finally! A nice sleep…!” I rubbed my neck and arched my back. Turning my head from side to side; stretching… My eyes caught something explicitly that belongs to Yunho on the edge of the bed.

 

I pulled Yunho’s big shirt and hugged dearly to my chest. His smell…

 

Ever since we met years ago…I’ll always attract to his smell…manly smell and added up with his favorite fragrance. Remembering that I have nothing on my body except a boxer on…I hurriedly put on Yunho’s shirt and smiling idiotically having to have his scent so closed to me…

 

“Oh you’re up!” I flinched and threw my eyes to his direction. The time seems like moving slower around us or perhaps because of our eyes that caught a nice view before us; starting to forget anything else.

 

“Y…You’re just finished…showering…” I bit onto my lips seeing his moving chest up and down rhythmically with his breathing. This scene in front of me with him only in towel might be a must see view long time ago…

 

Not for now…

 

I know the fact that Yunho keep himself so trim; tough; and muscular by working out when he’s got the chance…he’s always being tall…we’re all tall…our legs are all long…but for some reason; seeing the water dripping out from his hair and his body…there is only one thing that occupied in my mind at this particular time…

 

I want him to hug me…

 

I want him to kiss me…

 

I want him…

 

“Y…You’re wearing my shirt…” I saw his lips moving in a slow motion but failed to catch what he’s trying tell me. Seeing the clueless me; he repeated his sentence.

 

“O…Oh…” My sweaty hand clamp on the hem of the shirt automatically. It was like both of us drawn so acutely to each other’s body. Luckily I put on his shirt…if not I think for the past 10 minutes…my body will burn because of the ‘hotness’ his eyes transferred…

 

I saw his feet moving towards me…each step he took; the higher my heart rate raise to…when my mind busy to predict the upcoming result; his hand was already on my flushed cheek. I don’t remember since when my body started to betray me but I don’t sense any feeling of regret.

 

He lowered his hand and stopped at my bottom lips. He caressed my lips with his thumb. My breath lodged at my throat and my heart raced unevenly. If we haven’t had an issue…I probably will urge him to pursue our inner desire right now…The waiting is suffocating…

 

“I…”

 

My ears couldn’t do me any more help. Yunho held my back steadily when he leaning for a kiss. His lip is soft against mine but I realized later on that it becomes more demanding…I clenched my hand onto his arm for a support and moaned under his expert touch. His lips went further down to my neck and in between my ear; the sensitive spots that he’s obviously familiar with it.

 

“I need my shirt back…” His words become coherent and I could only nod to it. He pulled off his shirt out of me in one swift before tossed the shirt to the side and pushed me down on the bed.

 

He’s back to attack my lips. His kiss is demanding and aggressive; and there is only one meaning behind all of these…

 

“Y…Yun…”

 

“I…I’ll stop…” His voice sounded reluctant. He groaned.

 

“N…No…I mean…” I caught his arm in time when he’s about to lift up his body. His body trembled as he took a deep breath; forcing his burning body to retreat.

 

“No…I want to gain your trust and your love like before…I don’t want it to happen out of lust…I…” Before he can continue; I sealed his lips with mine.

 

“So tell me…can you hear what my heart tells you…?” I love to see Yunho’s red face; blushing. But yet, he hasn’t got a clue of what I’m saying.

 

I brushed our lips against each other and the kiss this time last a bit longer than before.

 

“Can you tell me now…?” Seeing he hesitated; I went for another hot kiss. My hand travelled down his chest to his stomach but he caught my hand and he parted from our kiss.

 

“Please…I’ll lose control of myself if you do this any longer…” The love mirrored in his eyes and it’s glistening in pleading.

 

“So be it…I just want you to be mine…and mine only…I want you to love me…only me, Yunho-ah…” He finally smiles. I cupped his face with of my hands gave him a light peck.

 

“YAHHHH!!!! DUCK !!! GIVE ME BACK MY CELLPHONE!!!!!”

 

“I WON’T…EUNG KYANG KYANG…!”

 

Both of us stopped and dropped dead when those voices rudely interrupted our moment. It was an absolute chaos just outside of the door.

 

“It’s just a matter of time for them to barge in…” I rolled my eyes in annoyance; couldn’t agree more with that fact.

 

“I’ll settle this on my own in the bathroom…” Yunho caressed my cheek before we ended up kissing each other again.

 

Halfheartedly; he rose to a standing position and threw his shirt back to me.

 

“Baby…put the clothes back on…I don’t want them to start it…”

 

“JAEJOONG HYUNG!!!” They barged into the room just like we predicted earlier; right in time. Sighing heavily; I have no other choice but to entertain them with their arguments.

 

“JAEJOONG HYUNG!!! LOOK LOOK WHAT DID KIBUMMIE SENT TO OUR CHANGMINNIE…” Junsu jumped onto my bed and shoved the phone in front of my face.

 

~we’ll meet at our favorite place…don’t be late Min…~

 

“They’re an item, am I right Chunnie…?!” Yoochun who’s standing at the door frame; smiled in return.

 

“Hahaha…you cannot lie to us anymore…we busted you!!!” Junsu pointed his finger to the raging Changmin.

 

“Yoochun-ah…will you have to this each and every time…? Can’t you just give me my privacy moment…You can settle this easily…” He shrugged.

 

“It’s fun to see them bickering…Changminnie is cute with his red face…”

 

“HYUNG~~~!!!”  Changmin protested. Just then Yunho came out from the bathroom and asked us what happened. His presence earned a full attention from them.

 

 “So Changminnie, you have a date with Kibummie…?”

 

“Oh…no…NOT YOU TOO YUNHO HYUNG~~~!”

 

We adjoined in laughing; altogether…well except for our little Changminnie…

 

“IT’S NOT A DATE FOR GOD SAKE…IT’S JUST A MEETING! He’s angry with me for not visiting him at his shooting set like Junsu hyung did at Yoochun hyung’s shooting set…” Changmin tried hard to explain to us.

 

“Awww…our baby is fully grown up man, now…” Coincidentally, Yunho and I were uttering the same thing.

 

Changmin’s explanation was discarded just like that as we continued teasing him. This house finally smells like a real house…where it’s belongs to Dong Bang Family…

 

We’re best friends…we’re brothers…we’re lovers…and all in all…we’re a family…

************************************

*Movies Night

 

“Yunho hyung! Movie starts at 8.30 pm as usual…!” Changmin alerted the leader; intentionally interrupted Yunho who is on the phone at that time.

 

“I’ll be there in a minute…!”

 

Changmin helped the lead singer to pour out the home made popcorn into three different bowls. All of them are in the same size; a large size.

 

“Strictly no phone is allowed! This is family moment and it shall not be ruined by a sound of ringing tone!!!” Jaejoong warned all of them while Changmin handed out the popcorn to both of couples before he settled down in the middle of the sofa; in between Yunjae and Yoosu couples with the bowl of popcorn on his laps.

 

Yunho jumped down from the stairs and skipped his steps just to throw himself on the sofa next to Changmin. On the other hand on Changmin’s left; Yoochun was already sitting calmly with Junsu in between his legs. Yunho adjusted his position and waiting for Jaejoong to sit on his laps. Changmin was like sandwiched in the middle and he’s started complaining.

 

“Urgh…someone’s is getting bigger I think…” 

                          

“NOT ME~~~!!!” Junsu was the first one to respond. It’s like a total reflex for Junsu when someone’s talking about . And once again; the laughter filled up the house.

 

“Are we ready…?”  Everyone’s nodded in excitement. Changmin was about to press the button on the remote control when they’re been welcomed with a loud sound of Changmin’s phone ring tone. Changmin’s eyes twitched as his met the death glare from Jaejoong.

 

“W…We haven’t started…yet, hyung…” Changmin nervously answered the phone call with his eyes still checking on Jaejoong.

 

“SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 15 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!”

 

 “WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  I have a dinner with Kibummie tonight…!” Changmin stood up and screamed hysterically. He ran in disorderly-haste around the house.The bowl of popcorn that he was holding on just now is flying up to the air and pouring all the contents out to the floor.

 

Junsu and Yoochun could only gave back to him a horrified look; because to him the horror that he has to face with Jaejoong is much dangerous than the one that with Kibum.

 

“J…Jae…” Jaejoong shoved the popcorn into his mouth while swinging his legs with nonchalant expression.

 

“Let it be…he will clean up later on…besides…Kibum will finish him first before me (step-mother mode turn on)”

 

The three of them exchanged their glances and later shivered upon Jaejoong’s creepy remarks; not to forget his looks at that time.

 

*Yunho’s POV

Think of Jaejoong’s smile…think of Jaejoong’s melodious voice…this is not himself, Yunho-ah…Jaejoong is a goddess not this one…hahaha…

 

*Yoochun’s POV

Long Live Queen Jaejoong…hahaha…

 

*Junsu’s POV

I’ll kill you Changmin-ah if Jaejoong hyung forced us to clean up on behalf of you later on…

 ************************************

Comments please and once again forgive me! miss you guys... ^_~

 

DBSK FOREVER

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!