"Yoosumin's Mission" : Part 3

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

A/N: CONGCRATULATION MICKY PARK YOOCHUN! I'm so happy that he won couple of awards in KBS Drama Award...I'm nervous to death waiting for his name to be annouced as the winner...it's so cute to look at Yoochunnie who seems disbelieved that he actually won when it's his first attempt acting in Korean drama...like our Jun-chan won the award for the Mozart...

He kept on asking "Jinja...? (Is it true)" "Jinja? (Is it true)"

Thanks escpecially to our fellow fans...Jaejoong; Junsu; Changmin and Yunho must feel so proud at him...

********************************************

The morning came replaced the night as the bright light showered on Jaejoong’s fair face. He shot his eyes open and flung his arm to the bed next to him. He roamed the empty space and sat up straight.

 

“Yunho…?” He called. But the part next to him doesn’t seem like it has been occupied by anyone at all.

 

“Y…Yunho…?” He recalled the memory of last night. He was sure that Yunho came and wished him a good night. They’re sleeping together; that’s what Jaejoong kept telling inside his heart.

 

He threw the blanket away and put on the slipper in fast speed before he ran to the next room like a lightning speed.

 

“Yunho…?” Jaejoong pushed the door hardly that it makes a loud sound. He then decreased the walking speed as soon as he saw the cell phone as well as the note he left for Yunho last night on the bed. They remain on the same spot.

 

“He didn’t come home last night, hyung…” Changmin’s soft voice broke the silence.

 

“He…didn’t…?” Jaejoong asked with his eyes beamed in tears. Changmin took steps slowly in approaching him; pulling his body into a hug before he shook his head to confirm it.

 

“He called this morning…saying that he will head straight to Korea…so we don’t have to wait for him…” Yoochun’s face popped at the door together with Junsu. Junsu nodded.

 

A line of tears created on Jaejoong’s cheek at that moment.

 

“Jae hyung…mianhe…” After realizing the actual situation, Jaejoong closed his eyes letting the tears to come out freely.

 

Maybe…just maybe that what happened last night is real…There will be two of them sleeping on the same bed this morning.

********************************************

 “Sorry for calling you in a sudden…but I really need your help…” His face lacked of emotion.

 

“Emm…thanks…we really need some space…” Putting back the phone right at his place; he walked like a zombie and makes his way out of the airport.

********************************************

The flight arrived safely and as they’re walking out of the tunnel; they saw the familiar face waiting for their return while grinning happily. He waved at them enthusiastically…

 

“Hyun Joongie…” Yoochun blurted.

 

In the car; Jaejoong threw his head at Hyun Joong’s chest and cried wholeheartedly.

 

“This is the first time we’re having a serious fight…I don’t want to end this relationship but I don’t know what else to do, Hyun Joong-ah…tell me, what should I do…” Jaejoong’s voice muffled within tears. Hyun Joong’s mouth moving like he’s trying to say something but…

 

Don’t tell him that I asked you to accompany them…’

 

Yunho’s voice repeated and hesitantly; he put his arm on Jaejoong’s shoulder to secure him within his arms. Yunho trusts him to look after Jaejoong and he cannot betray him.

********************************************

 3 days passed with no improvement in between Yunjae’s relationship. Ever since they’re back from Japan, Yunho and Jaejoong were always missing from their home. Yunho will spend his leisure time with his best friend Park Sang Hyuk while Jaejoong with his well known best friend; Kim Hyun Joong.

 

Meanwhile at DBSK’s Residents; three people have been doing nothing for the past 30 minutes except sighing and sighing.

 

“They’re obviously avoiding each other…” Yoochun muttered and sighed.

 

“They didn’t communicate much during the interviews…” Junsu added and sighed.

 

“They’re being spending their time with the best friends and forgot about us…” Changmin spoke; more like complaining and sighed.

 

“I was thinking that maybe because we haven’t told the truth behind their stories that make us lost in finding a way to unite them back…” Both of Changmin and Yoochun stared at Junsu in disbelieved.

 

“Wow…Junsu hyung…this is the first time I heard something plausible coming out from your mouth…very genius…” Junsu earned the honest compliment from the maknae.

 

“Really…? Hehe…” Junsu adjusting his hair to prevent them from discovering the light red tint splashed on his cheek; blushing. Yoochun reached his hand for Junsu’s back and patted lovingly.

 

“Then…why don’t we prepare a dinner for all of us tonight…special dinner…we forced them to talk…Changminnie, you cook…” Yoochun suggested.

 

“Why me…?”

 

“You’re the one who always stick your in kitchen to help Jae hyung cook…Junsu…you and manager hyung go buy the groceries for tonight menu and I’ll prepare the table clean up the house…” Yoochun talked with dreamy eyes like an expert.

 

“Deal…?”

 

“DEAL!!!!!”

***************************************

3rd Mission:

Changmin’s singing excitingly in the kitchen and showing his skill in cooking. Meanwhile Yoochun put his best effort in decorating the table before Changmin stopped by to have a look.

 

“aishh…don’t you think it’s too romantic hyung and way too cheesy greasy…? We’re not preparing for candle light dinner for them…we’re eating together on the same table…six people including manager hyung!”

 

“These flower petals all over the table…euww…very uncomfortable for me to enjoy my dinner…” Changmin expressed his feeling of dissatisfaction that later caused Yoochun to rearrange back the table.

 

“Emmm…smell good Changmin-ah…!” Yoochun sniffed the delicious smell emitted from Changmin’s handworks.

 

“I’m the genius…I never show my skill before…hehehe…” Changmin’s bragging about his skill and stopped abruptly. He screamed when he noticed the dining table.

 

“YAHHH HYUNG~~~! What have you done…? It’s not like we’re competing in Star Craft…! We’re eating…not playing games…put all the laptops back on its place…and the toys too~~~!!!” Changmin whining and complaining like middle age woman.

 

“What’s wrong with this…we’ve done this before…this is the comfortable way for us to chit chat…”

 

“NOT TODAY!!! CHANGE IT HURRY UP…BEFORE THEY COME BACK…”

 

“Okay okay….aish…you’re worst than old ahjumma…”

***************************************

Junsu walked arm in arm with Yunho and Jaejoong. He’s in the between both of them; Yunho and Jaejoong by his sides like a kid with his parents.

 

“Why are you so excited today, Jun-chan…? You’re even volunteered to pick us up…” Yunho asked out of curiosity.

 

“Nothing…just that we’re preparing a special dinner for all of us…it’s been a long time we didn’t eat together…” Junsu told with his face beamed in delightfulness.

 

“Special dinner…? Who’s cooking…?” Jaejoong asked in disbelieved.

 

“Chang-min-nie…”

 

“Wait…Changmin can cook…?” Yunho was even more than surprised.

 

“Of course he can cook…he’s been helping me in the kitchen…don’t underestimate him…” Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s arms playfully.

 

They arrived in front of the door and was about to press the bell when they heard Changmin’s voice screaming. Yunho and Jaejoong both exchanged their glances when Junsu swallowed hard his saliva; smiling nervously at his hyung-deul.

 

“Wait a second…I’ll go check….but no peeking!” Junsu warned before he entered the house.

 

“YAHHH!!! YOOCHUN HYUNG!!!! JUNSU HYUNG ….LOOK! YOOCHUN HYUNG RUINED THE TABLE AGAIN!!!”

 

“I don’t feeling good about this…” Jaejoong blurted his worry.

 

“Me neither…every time they said they planned something; it’s including ruining, crashing, burning the house…”  Yunho counted one by one based on their past experiences.

 

“Do we have to move again…?” Yunho shrugged and joined Jaejoong in heaving a sigh.

 

*Inside

“What are you doing…? Both of them are waiting outside…” Junsu’s whispering alerted the two people occupied in the house.

 

“W…what’s with those…balloons tying all over the chair…? Are we planning to fly somewhere that you guys don’t tell me about…” Junsu titled his head to the left and to the right trying to comprehend what the meaning is of Yoochun’s decoration.

 

“That’s what I’m talking about…” Changmin brushed off the cold sweat on his forehead.

 

“I thought Yoochun hyung is expert in this…haven’t you done this to your ex-girlfriend before…?”

 

“I’m a romantic guy not a playboy…it doesn’t mean I know everything about coupling…” Both of them continued bickering when Junsu took off all the balloons by himself.

 

“Now…it’s much better…” Junsu smiled proudly when both of them examined the dining table and nodded.

 

“You guys not done yet…?!” Yunho’s voice interrupted their preparation when Jaejoong came and gasped in awe. He palmed his mouth while smiling brightly.

 

“W…we have to serve the special menu first…” Changmin mentioned and Jaejoong just nodded.

 

“Yun…come…we need to change our clothes first…tuxedo will suit this theme better isn’t…?” Pulling Yunho’s hand and together they disspeared towards their room.

 

“Tuxedo suit this theme better…wahh…I’m good…”Junsu nodded after doing some recheck.

 

“Changmin-ah…I’m going to change into tux first…” Junsu rushed towards his room.

 

“me too…!” Both of them left Changmin in bewilderment.

 

“Wait…but I’m…in this…” He looked down to his apron tuck on his body and the ladle in his hand.

 

“You guys are mean…”

 

He served all the dishes on the table and intended to go upstairs for a change as well. Just then he heard the sound of bell pressed.

 

“manager hyung is home already…? I thought he’s coming home late…” Changmin went to open up the door for the guest.

 

“Y…Yejin noona…? Yoo Yejin-shi?” The smile plastered on her face.

 

“What are you doing here…?”

 

“I’m looking for Yunho…is he home…? I tried to call him but couldn’t…so I’m a bit worried…” She explained.

 

“Aaahh…that…Yunho hyung’s phone was…”

 

“I’m sorry for coming without telling you guys first…I’m a bit embarrassed…” She cupped her face and bowed down respectively to Changmin.

 

“Changmin-ahhh! Are you done…? We’re coming down now…!” Jaejoong’s voice echoed. He even jumped down from the stairs to the ground excitingly.

 

But then something or someone’s presence killed his movement right at that moment.

 

“Y…you guys invited her too…??!!!” Jaejoong looked back at the blur Yochun and innocent Junsu on the stairs. Yunho’s face wasn’t look so good either.

 

“Oh…Yunho-ah…sorry…am I interrupting something…? You guys have an occasion…?” Jaejoong shot a death glare at Yunho.

 

“I guess I’m coming at the wrong time…” She added when her question were left as the questions.

 

“Definitely at the wrong time…what‘s your girlfriend doing here; Yunho…?” Jaejoong asked with gritted teeth and definitely in sarcasm.  Junsu and Yoochun were totally surprised with what Jaejoong said because they knew Jaejoong very well…he’s the most kindhearted person they ever known.

 

“It’s not me…believe me, Jaejoong-ah…”

 

And that’s when they all got the answer for the whole problem. The cause of the chaotic problems to their family was standing at the front door waiting for someone to invite her in.

 

Jaejoong climbed up the stairs just to match yunho’s level.

 

“You know what…I really want to forgive you and forget everything…but it seems that ‘she’ won’t allow me to…” Jaejoong whispered at yunho’s ear while the other watching them.

 

“I have enough already…” Yunho can see the feeling of betrayal mirrored at Jaejoong’s eyes.

 

*Flashback

Jaejoong was talking on the phone with Changmin when the elevator reached the basement.

 

“Okay okay…I will be there as fast as I can…what the hell are you doing till your nose can’t stop bleeding…?!”

 

“J…unsu punched me…”

 

“WHAT…?!!!” Jaejoong skipped his steps; started running towards his car.

 

“I said it’s an accident you …! Besides it’s the ball!” Jaejoong heard Junsu’s voice yelling at Changmin.

 

“You kicked that ball towards me!”

 

“We’re playing soccer for God sake! Of course I will kick the ball towards you because you’re my team member…!”

 

“Okay…now it sounds ridiculous…just ask Junsu to help you…” Jaejoong asked.

 

“He won’t unless I apologize first…”

 

“Just say sorry then, Changmin-ah…” Jaejoong shook his head. It’s like he’s dealing with 5 years old kids.

 

“I will not! THAT’S FINAL! I’m the one with bleeding nose and bruised eye right now not that duck …”

 

“Ouch Ouucchh!!! Ouchhh!!! YOU!!!!!!!” Jaejoong moved his phone farther away from his ear; can’t bear to hear the tenor voice of Changmin screaming. Jaejoong took a deep breath; a bit annoyed.

 

“JAEJOONG HYUNG~~~!!!!!”

 

“What did he do to you now, Changmin-ah...?” Jaejoong was now standing in front of his car when he noticed Yunho’s car not far from him.

 

“He’s pulling my hair!!! Hyung hurry up!!!!!”

 

‘Yunho’s home already…?’ Jaejoong wondered. He decided to take a look at the car.

 

“Changmin-ah…can’t you deal yourself…? You’re grown up man…besides; I have to rush for magazine photo shoot after this…Call Yoochunie or something…” Jaejoong ended up the phone call just like that and opened the car’s door instantly.

 

Jaejoong obviously regretted with his sudden action when he saw what’s not supposed to be seen.

 

Yunho was on top of Yoo Yaejin; kissing her passionately. Yunho looks like he was in a very comfortable position that makes Jaejoong wondered; if he did not interrupt ‘their businesses’ will Yunho moved to the next stage?

 

Like a criminal who has been caught red handed; Yunho immediately lifted his body and brushed off his lips several times.

 

‘Like that will erase the scene out of my mind’ Jaejoong gave a death glare at the woman who grinned devilishly at him.

 

“Changminnie injured…I can’t assist him because I have to rush to the photo shoot…It seems like you’re busy and I guess I will call Yoochunie…” Jaejoong then made a fast speed dial and waiting for the other to pick up. Jaejoong snatched his hand out of Yunho’s grasp when Yunho attempting to explain to him.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Ahhh Yoochun-ah, sorry for interrupting your moment with your family…but Changminnie really need your help…He’s bleeding non-stop and Junsu’s attacking him for making an accusation…I can’t because I have a schedule and Yunho can’t because he’s busy ing a in his car…” Jaejoong gave the information sharply that he didn’t let it show on his face; how much he wanted to kill someone at that time.

 

“of course I’m joking, Yoochun-ah...Yunho would never do that; wouldn’t he…please; okay…” Jaejoong scoffed and smirked.

 

“J…Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho’s voice sounded guilty.

 

“It’s settled…You don’t have to worry, Yunho-ah…you can continue where you guys left…go on…” Jaejoong gave his best smile but slammed the car’s door right in front of Yunho’s face.

 

*Flashback End

 

“Jae-ah…what should I say now…? How should I say it…?”

“You don’t have to say anything Yunho-ah…I finally understand it now…how hard for you to continue loving me…it’s become a burden for you…you don’t have to say anything…”

 

********************************