"Yoosumin's Mission" : Part 2

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

"Yoosumin's Mission" : Part 2

~Jaejoong is in dilemma; whether or not to give Yunho a second chance when he's in fact clouded by doubt...he love Yunho that's all matter....but is it enough...? And Yunho's jealousy wasn't so good to deal with either...~

****************************************************************


Pulling the bed sheet neatly; Jaejoong grabbed his stuffs and ready to start a new day. He took a deep breath as he’s looking at the empty bed and brushed off his thought once his mind flew to the one of his memory with Yunho. The way Yunho sleep might be the worst scenario in the world but the moment he put his hand on Jaejoong’s body hugging him to sleep; he knew that was the safest moment in his entire life.

 

“I can do it! Kim Jaejoong, you can do it!!!” He muttered to himself with his hand slowly twisting the door knob.

 

He walked confidently out of his room but stopped abruptly when he almost bump with someone.

 

It was Yunho.

 

Both of them looked at each awkwardly and hesitating whether or not to say hi or even smile to each other. Jaejoong decided to follow his heart and smile and his mile grew wider when he examined Yunho from his head to toe.

 

*Flashback:

Jaejoong woke up a bit early that day because they were scheduled to be in Japan for three days. When he was about to prepare something for their breakfast; he heard the sound of someone grunting and mumbling in frustration.

 

“Changminnie…?” Jaejoong saw the figure of Changmin coming out from his room with a messy hair and a towel on his shoulder.

 

“Hyung…~” Changmin replied while ruffling his already messy hair.

 

“Sweetie, what’s wrong…?” Changmin pulled a chair and sat. He hook his chin on the table; still sleepy.

 

“Yunho hyung…” Jaejoong couldn’t avoid that conversation and a little bit worried about the maknae.

 

“Do I have to really sleep in the same room with him…?” He gazed at Jaejoong with pleading eyes.

 

“What’s wrong with him…? And since when you hate him…?”

 

“Since he pulled me out of my sweet dream at 4 in the morning just to ask me what he needs to wear today…AT 4 IN THE MORNING FOR GOD SAKE!!!” Jaejoong chuckled but stopped instantly when Changmin sent him a death glare.

 

“And he didn’t even find the right outfit AT ALL! I have to threaten him so that he will go and take the bath first…that was the major mistake because I forgot that he will spend a loooooonnnngggng time in the bathroom and now I don’t even get a chance to clean myself yet…” Jaejoong put on the apron and back into the kitchen.

 

“I’m gonna be late…” Changmin slammed his fist on the table.

 

“Just go and use the bathroom in my room, okay Min…” Sighing; Changmin dragged his lazy and heading towards Jaejoong’s room. Jaejoong shook his head while opening the refrigerator when he suddenly remembered about something.

 

Closing the refrigerator; he rushed to the second floor towards Changmin’s room or in other word; Yunho’s room.

 

Not long after that; he came out from Yunho’s room after preparing everything for Yunho.

*Flashback End

 

“T…Thanks…for all of these…” Yunho broke the silence between them. With his eyes staring the innocent floor; he just nodded.

 

“Ready to go…?” Jaejoong raised his head and nodded once again. Before Jaejoong could ever think what he supposed to do next; Yunho grabbed his stuffs out of his hand to carry on his behalf.

 

“Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong’s calling halted Yunho’s walk. Yunho turned around to face him; noticed Jaejoong’s lips moving to say something. He waited.

 

“Your earring stuck at your hair…and your necktie…”

 

“The left…” Seeing Yunho’s hand blindly search for the right direction; Jaejoong gave up.

 

He moved closer to Yunho and held onto his wrist; pulling Yunho to follow him towards the room. Bewildered; but still Yunho didn’t question it or refused to do it. Jaejoong pushed Yunho’s shoulder down; asking him to sit on the bed and Yunho did so.

 

Facing Yunho; Jaejoong bent his body lower to fix the earring and the necktie. There is no emotion plastered on Jaejoong’s face.

 

‘Am I someone that you can easily erase from your heart; Jae…? I’m dying here with your face just an inch from mine; your scent lingering in my nose; your inviting lips…yet, I can’t do what I want to do…’ Petulantly; Yunho wondered.

 

“Jae…”

 

“Umm…” Yunho touched his own chest and frowning.

 

‘This fool heart doesn’t understand that it should stop doing this to me…beating crazily like this…suffocating me…don’t you feel the way I felt Jae…?’ Yunho eyed Jaejoong in every step he took.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho called again and just like before; Jaejoong answered his call with a simple humming.

 

“There you go…it’s fine now…”

 

“Jaejoongie…”  

 

“When you will stop torturing me like this…? Another day…? Another week…? Another month…? Another year…? Because I don’t think I can survive for another minute…”

 

Jaejoong’s lips twitched and gently; he palmed Yunho’s cheek with his fair hand. Yunho closed his eyes upon his touch. Yunho placed his hand above Jaejoong’s and smothering the kisses on Jaejoong’s palm. Jaejoong’s eyes softened and glistened.

 

Jaejoong allowed it.

 

Yunho’s free arm curl at Jaejoong’s waist making Jaejoong inched forwards before he landed on top of Yunho’s laps.

 

He didn’t resist it.

 

Pulling Jaejoong into a deep hug; Yunho started to apply kisses on Jaejoong’s neck and moved to his perfect jaw line.

 

Jaejoong didn’t fight it.

 

Staring into each other eyes deeply; Yunho’s thumb played with Jaejoong’s red lips…caressing every part of it; the bottom and the upper.

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

I know what he’s about to do next but I don’t avoid it…I know I couldn’t resist it…Just maybe…just maybe we can start all over again…no…we can continue where we left…I wrapped my hand around his neck as we’re moving slowly; aiming to each other lips…I closed my eyes and willingly to accept the kisses from him that I’ve been longing for…

 

I can feel he’s breathing heavily and it brushed to my cheek. I don’t want to let him go…but could I ever forget that ‘scene’; the scene that becomes my worst nightmare these days…

 

No…I don’t want to think about it now…

 

I can feel his tender lips brushed my own but even before we can drown ourselves in it; my phone started to ring irritated and loudly. Both of us snapped our eyes open upon the rude interference.

 

“Please…not now…” Yunho stopped Jaejoong from moving and leaving him just to get the phone. Jaejoong nodded and stayed still on Yunho’s laps. However; out of now reason…the closer their lips to each other; the louder the phone rang.

 

Changing his sight to look at the bed sheet; Yunho released Jaejoong’s waist. Understood with Yunho’s gesture; Jaejoong went to pick up his phone. He rummaged his hand to search for his phone in his bag and answered it. From the corner of his eyes; he can see that Yunho is still waiting for him.

 

“Oh Hyun Joong-ah…”

 

“Huh going out…?”

 

“I’m sorry but we will be in Japan for three days…”

 

“Going out after we come back…? Sure no problem…we will be in touch okay…”

 

Clicking the button off; Jaejoong ended their conversation and looked back just to see that Yunho wasn’t in the room anymore. Rubbing his temple; Jaejoong dropped his phone back into his bag.

 

“Hyung…are you coming…? We need to go now…” Junsu knocked the open door calling for him. Jaejoong nodded.

 

*At the living room

“Hyung…just wait a little bit more…we can’t disturb their sweet moment…this is our only chance for them to get back together…” Changmin persuaded their manager to delay the flight. A light tap landed on his shoulder startling him.

 

“You can cancel it now…” Yoochun spoke.

 

“Yea hyung…Yoochun hyung even ask for you to cancel it now…”

 

“Oww…owww…” Changmin hissed when Yoochun pulled his ear and snatched the phone from Changmin’s hand.

 

“No hyung…we will be there right in time…Jae hyung and Yunho hyung…? No…you can blame it on Hyun Joong…”

 

“What…?!! What it has to do with Hyun Joong hyung…?!!!” Changmin yelled.

 

“He called…and Yunho hyung ran out as soon as Jae hyung mentioned Hyun Joong’s name…you know about it right…Yunho have some issue with Hyun Joongie…” Yoochun passed the phone back to Changmin. Changmin make a face.

 

“We need to try other way; Changmin-ah…there is no short cut in anything…” Yoochun put his hand on Changmin’s shoulder and dragged him towards their waiting car.

 

*At Their House in Japan

Jaejoong and Yunho haven’t talk to each other ever since they arrive from Korea. They’ve been occupied with work and busy planning for their upcoming tour concert. Meanwhile at night; they went straight to bed; feeling tired coping with their hectic schedule.

 

However; without their knowledge…their dongsaeng were willing to spend some little time out of their sleeping time to discuss about the next plan.

 

“Hyung-deul…what should we do…” Changmin yawned and closed his mouth with his hand.

 

“Nothing much we can do right now…we have so many things to handle in three days…” Yoochun rubbed his eyes; forced himself not to fall asleep.

 

“Chun…I’m sleepy…Can’t we just think about this tomorrow…?” Junsu didn’t wait any cue as he just laid his head on Yoochun laps.

 

“Junsu hyung…there is no tomorrow…you don’t want to make them farther apart don’t you…?”

 

“Yeah Junsu-ah…besides; Jaejoong hyung told me that Hyun Joongie asked him to spend some times with him as soon as we’re back to Seoul…”

 

“B…but...its Yunho hyung birthday! How can Jae hyung agreed to spend some times with his friend when it’s Yunho hyung birthday that day!” Junsu sat immediately as soon as he remembered about it.

 

“I guess that’s why Yunho hyung mad about it…” They nodded.

 

“Yoochun hyung…call and tell him that we want to celebrate Yunho hyung’s birthday…tell him that Jae hyung can’t go out…” Changmin urged Yoochun to make a call to Hyun Joong.

 

“Do you want Jae hyung to kill me…?! He already agreed about it…Maybe Jae hyung planned something; we never know…” Yoochun totally disagreed.

 

“Let us think about something else to plan when we’re here…” Changmin crossed his arms to his chest while pouting.

 

“A…a…aa….I know!” Junsu excitedly raised his hand when his brain came out with an idea. He stood up and went to grab something from his bag. Both of them looked at him anxiously.

 

“These!” Junsu showed them several pieces of Jaejoong’s pictures with different kind of guys.

 

“So…”

 

“Jae hyung trusted me to keep them away from Yunho hyung from his behalf…You guys know…the pictures he took with the celebrities we accidentally met at the club…” Changmin took the pictures and make an observation.

 

“Wow…I don’t understand why Jae hyung allowed these guys to act like this towards him… And I don’t understand why they really love to hug Jae hyung…intimately like this…it’s disgusting!”

 

“It’s not like Jae hyung had a choice, Min-ah…they are all seniors…and famous…we have to respect them…” Yoochun explained.

 

“Besides…you should know it well, Changmin-ah…even though Jae hyung is a man…he is TOO BEAUTIFUL to be a man…I bet no one can escape from his spell… even you that claim you’re an indeed a real man; stalking Jae hyung everywhere…”

 

“No..No…don’t you dare to deny it…!” Changmin closed him mouth back.

 

“Yunho hyung will turn into the creepy Hulk if he sees these…he really hate when someone else touch Jaejoongie hyung other than himself…” Junsu’s smile grew wider hearing what Yoochun mentioned.

 

“Let him be…perhaps Jae hyung can discard about past arguments; thinking they are now equal…”

 

*************************************************************************

 

Mission 2:

 

It’s in the morning when everyone is busy preparing to work; having breakfast; choose a suitable and comfortable outfit; recheck on their schedule and so on. Junsu ran towards the living room and clumsily taking his stuffs out from his bag one by one.

 

“Where is my phone? I couldn’t find my phone!” Junsu’s freaking out and held his bag higher letting all the stuffs to fall out and landed on the table.

 

“There is no phone…there is no phone…!” Junsu shrieked.

 

“Junsu-ah…search for it carefully…you won’t find it if you…” Yunho stopped when he noticed the bundle of pictures on the table. Yunho approached the table and picked them up. The emotion on his face changed when he examined each one of it.

 

“Oh…hyung…this is mine…” Junsu wanted to take them back from Yunho’s hand but Yunho’s faster than that.

 

He dashed towards Jaejoong’s room; bringing with him the pictures he discovered.

 

“What this is all about…?!” Yunho threw the evidences on the bed. Jaejoong didn’t answer except gasped in surprise.

 

“So you’ve been hiding THESE from me all these times…?! Asking Junsu to hide it for you!!!!!” Yunho was half yelling.

 

“I…I can explain…”

 

“How many times do I have to tell you…?! If I’m not with you, don’t you know how to reject it politely?! IF YOU’RE NOT AGREE TO IT; WILL THEY FORCE YOU…???! ARE YOU DUMB…??!”  Jaejoong stepped back when Yunho marched towards him until he has no way out with his back against the make-up table.

 

“Is not like we’re doing anything wrong…! You’re being paranoid…!” Jaejoong glared back at him.

 

 “Not doing anything wrong you said…?!!! That’s your weakness; too kind...THEY’RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR KINDNESS!!!” Yunho went berserk that he scared the hell out of Jaejoong. His yelling and screaming can be heard to other people outside the room.

 

“Just like you, isn’t…?” Jaejoong closed his eyes; avoiding an eye contact with Yunho.

 

“W…what…?” Yunho stunned.

 

“Taking advantage upon my weakness…sounded just like you…” Jaejoong scoffed.

 

“That’s not what I’m talking about, Jaejoong-ah…you know I love you…”

 

“You know me very well…that’s why you fooled me…”

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho rubbed his face feeling depressed.

 

Yunho’s phone vibrated on the table interrupted the intense moment as it caught their attention. Both of them glanced onto it. Jaejoong picked up the phone and chuckled after looking at the screen.

 

“You said you’re not cheating on me…You said that you have no relationship with her…then why she called you…?!!! FOR WHAT?!!!”

 

“If you not believe me, you can just end the call…”

 

“So that you can keep your secret from me…?! So that I won’t know your secret…?!!!”

 

“Jae-ah…please…”

 

“I HATE HER!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HATE YOU TWO!!!!!!” Jaejoong raised the phone higher and smashed the phone to the floor. The phone crashed and broken.

 

Yunho clenched his fist and took a deep breath. He then walked off the room and slammed the door right in front of Jaejoong’s face.

 

*Outside the room.

The three of them who’s being listening to all the argument flinched upon the loud sound.

 

“I’m going out for a while…” Yunho said in one breath as he passed by them.

 

“It’s not working out…” Worried were written all over their faces. They heard Jaejoong’s sobbing inside the room and exchanged glances.

 

Yoochun took a first step to look at Jaejoong’s condition and followed by Junsu and Changmin; entering the room one by one.

 

“Hyung…” Yoochun called softly. Jaejoong was on the floor; crying while picking up phone’s component one by one.

 

“What happened…?” Yoochun asked.

 

“N…nothing…” Jaejoong brushed off the tears from his cheek.

 

“We just had a little argument…and…I slipped down his phone…” It’s obviously a lie; they know it but that’s not the point. Jaejoong held his tears from falling down and formed a smiled towards his dongsaeng.

 

“Hyung…I’m sorry…it was my fault that Yunho hyung discovered that pictures…” The tears streaming down from Junsu’s eyes. The guilty evident on his face clearly.

 

“It’s okay…” Junsu skipped his steps and went to hug Jaejoong’s body.

 

“Me too hyung…for doing nothing to stop Yunho hyung…” Changmin copied the act and hug Jaejoong from other side.

 

“I…it’s okay…not your fault…”

 

“He’ll be fine, hyung…he’ll be fine…you guys will be fine…” Yoochun wiped off the tears from Jaejoong’s face but instead he’s the one who’s crying.

 

And Jaejoong was now cramped in the middle as the three of them hugged the trembling Jaejoong. No matter how hard Jaejoong tried to hold his tears from falling down; he knew that’s only thing that he can do at that time. Looking at Yunho’s no longer in a solid form phone; he realized that he crossed the border.

 

 **********************************************************************

*At Night

Yunho entered into his room he now shared with Changmin and found one of Jaejoong’s phones on the bed.

 

~Yunho-ah…you can use my phone and I’ll buy you a new one when we’re in Seoul after this…I’m truly sorry…~

 

Yunho picked it up and put it on the table aside. He walked out of the room and went to another room.

 

Jaejoong’s sleeping facing the window like always. Yunho climbed up the bed and lay down next to Jaejoong; where he used to be. Feeling another warmth presence next to him; Jaejoong opened up his eyes and took a peek through his shoulder just to find Yunho’s face was close to his own.

 

Yunho wrapped Jaejoong’s waist with his strong arm and pulled Jaejoong closer to his body. There is no word of resistance or even rejection coming out from Jaejoong’s lips. But instead Jaejoong placed his hand above Yunho’s that located on his tummy comfortably; intertwining their fingers together while Yunho nuzzling closer to the nape of Jaejoong’s neck.

 

“Good night…” Yunho whispered after he gave Jaejoong a good night kiss on his temple.

 

And that night, they fell asleep in each other embrace.

 

***********************************************************

A/N: Yunho's birthday celebration!The girl that caused Yunjae to break up will be revealed in the next chapter. But for no enjoy! ^_~

 

STARLeee: Thanks...I miss you too...*hug you too*...i guess it's not easy to just forgive and forget...give jae some times...hihihi...thanks for reading!

xcaandiihearts : Oh really?! Thank you...I'm really grateful with your touching comments too...hope you will continue stay with me...that girl will appear on the next chapter...thanks for reading!

melfics: yes I'm back..sorry if i took such a long time to come back...hihi...my shoulder? It's terribly painful especially when it's really cold right now...I have to see the specialist like it was scheduled too...thanks for asking dear...thanks for reading!

BunniesOnTheMoon: hahaha...it's okay...seeing your name popped twice makes me smiling...thanks...sorry dear; i guess for yunjae to get back together real quick it's a bit hard right now...but don't worry, Jae will always reconsider it...give them some times...and yunho will never let jae go that easily...^_~...because Minnie is cute and they love Minnie! hehehe...thanks for reading!

catzchii: aww..just give him some time dear...Jae wants to, but afraid that Yunhow will do it again...thanks for reading!

Jungshushu: I'm okay dear...*hug you back* thanks for asking...I was a bit careless...T_T...here another update and I looove you! thanks for reading!

**************************************************

DBSK FOREVER

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!