"Untouchable" : Final

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

 

“Aucchh…IT’S HURT!” Yunho hissed.

 

 

“I’m so sorry…I would do it gently this time…” Jaejoong applied the ointment with all precautions not letting Yunho hurt more than he used to. Jaejoong wrapped Yunho’s right hand with the bandage and then placed his lips on the bandage; kissed the pain away.

 

“Is it still hurt now…?” Jaejoong asked while caressed Yunho’s arm. Yunho’s lips swollen because of the punches.

 

 

“They are too much this time…luckily they didn’t break your hand…but how can you learn in class when your hand in this condition…?” Jaejoong mentioned about Yunho’s right hand.

 

 

“It’s okay…I can use my left hand…” Yunho raised his left hand showing off to the concern Jaejoong.

 

 

“But you are not left handed…”

 

 

“Maybe not…but I’m ambidextrous….I’ve the ability to use both of my hands with equal skill…” Jaejoong scrunched up his face.

 

 

“You are…?” Jaejoong asked and frowned in disbelieved.

 

 

“Do you know why I was gifted with this ability…? It’s very rare you know…” Yunho asked the already confused Jaejoong and Jaejoong could only shake his head. His mind kept thinking and wondering.

 

 

“ahhh…never mind…you don’t have to know…people won’t acknowledge me anyway…People nowadays  prioritize the beauty regardless how stupid they are…” Jaejoong lowered his head upon the statement.

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong’s pen moving tapping on the book making its own rhythm while Jaejoong was engrossed in reading a thick book placed on his laps.  Sometimes nodding to himself in understanding and sometimes falling deeply in thinking.

 

 

“I’m reading more thousand books already in six years…but I can’t find any answer to that question…is it in economic book…? But I’ve read so much already…There was the statistic made but they never revealed who own that capability and how should I know…aisshh…” Jaejoong was deep in his monologue.

 

 

“You’re still studying…?” A woman came interrupted him from behind.

 

 

“Noona…I can’t stop…not yet…I cannot give up…” She smiled in reply while adjusting Jaejoong’s shirt. Jaejoong was sitting in his changing room, waiting for his next schedule but that doesn’t stop Jaejoong from stealing some times to gain knowledge.

 

 

“Something bothered you…?” The stylist seems concerned about Jaejoong’s condition that couldn’t stop sighing since the moment she entered the room.

 

 

“I don’t understand…how he could possibly know about this matter…I’ve searched in many places but I found nothing. Even science doesn’t explain how one could be given this ability. He does not inherit from anyone and I remembered clearly he doesn’t train to use both of his hands…Now I’m confused…” Jaejoong looked at the stylist with the glistening eyes begging for help.

 

 

“Why don’t you just ask him directly about this…? You acknowledge of his whereabouts…Maybe he could just give what you want?” She suggested but earned a tremendous disapproval from Jaejoong.

 

 

“I won’t and in fact I can’t…I must work hard and find the answer by myself. I want to prove to him that I’m not just depending on my looks in getting what I’m desired…” Jaejoong back to his book and continued reading.

 

 

“No wonder you became this brilliant…you’re still studying even you’re no longer a student…But Jaejoong-ah…it’s been six years already… what if…it’s too late for you to confess your feeling…?”  Jaejoong stopped from what he’s doing in an instant.

 

 

“Noona…do you know why I avoid him at school long time ago…?” Jaejoong asked the stylist through the reflection of the mirror spread in front of him. She shook her head.

 

 

“When I realized that my feeling towards him is not just a simple admiration…I realized another thing too…that I’m not a perfect one for him…to be the right one for him, I’ve to show him that I can be independent, compete him to be the best one and so on…so that…”

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

 

So that I’m worth it for him. Noona is the only one who knows about my secret. About my feeling towards Yunho. I’ve never proud about what I have, never brag about what I own because what my umma said is being planted deep in my heart.

 

 

“Umma…You know, everyone in school like Joongie…they love Joongie and treat Joongie veryyyyy well…they said because Joongie is pretty…” My umma would caress my cheek and kiss right on the same spot.

 

 

“Yes…you’re pretty…Umma admit that…but Joongie have to remember one thing…that beauty won’t last long…what if something bad happen to you and snatch away your beauty…what do you have left…?” When I recalled, I remembered clearly that I was speechless afraid that I would turn into ugly. Would everyone still love me?

 

 

“If that thing happen, what is left to you is only your heart…your kindness and your love towards others…your inner beauty…that would last long…therefore, NEVER EVER treat these people badly…because they might be even prettier that you…” And that’s what I learnt till one day, I met Yunho. Yunho’s appearance reflects what Umma said to me. And Umma is right…Yunho’s heart is like a diamond…priceless and everything related to him is perfect…His kindness to me is not fake like others treated me and his smile to me is wonderful. And his scar on his face did not tarnish his inner beauty. He chained my heart absentmindedly.

 

 

And hard to deny; Jung Yunho is like untouchable person for me…I don’t want him to love people other than me…I want him to love me like I do…but I realized that it’s making him farther away from me…He’s just a valuable precious wealth that I don’t have courage to touch…I don’t want to let him go…But until the day I confessed what I keep in my heart; I want him to know that I deserve him than anyone else.

 

The thing is that…will that day come to my life sooner…?

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************

“Yunho, don’t forget to meet me at SBU’s restaurant today…I want to introduce you to him…I want to confess my feeling to him today so don’t miss it…!” Yunho chuckled over the reminder from Se7en. He was talking on the phone with Se7en while he was on his way to meet his client.

 

 

“I’ll be there but it might take times because I have a meeting with my client right now…I would try to finish it early…”

 

 

“FINISH IT EARLY! I DON’T CARE!!!” Yunho laughed again as he promised. He drove entered into a car park and got out.

 

 

“SBU…ahh…I think it just around that corner…you’re lucky Se7en…” Yunho adjusted his neck tie for the last time and took out his briefcase.

 

 

Soon after 5 minutes Yunho walked heading to his destination, another luxurious car entered into the parking lot and parked next to Yunho’s car.

 

“Se7en hyung…I’m here already…no it’s okay…I decided to just come here since I finished my schedule early…nahh…it’s okay, I can wait…” He closed the door while the other hand was holding onto the phone.  Clicking it end, he glanced to the car parked next to him interested.

 

 

“Waahhh…I always want to buy this car…should I buy it next time…? But I rarely use car…” He protruded his lips and squinting his eyes while looking at the car; thinking.

 

 

“One picture won’t hurt…” He took out his phone and snapped his picture next to the car. Grinned in satisfaction, he wrote a note and placed under the car’s wiper.

 

 

~You bought my dream car…I really love this car and took a picture with it…hope you won’t mind and thanks!~

 

 

“Kim Jaejoong…you are brilliant…at least I have a picture with it as a memory…it’s hard to find that car…very expensive…” Jaejoong commented alone while walking towards his destination.

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Jaejoong and Se7en were enjoying their meal together when a little kid with a dirty clothes and face sneakily came to their place.

 

 

“Can I get your autograph please…” He handed down a piece of blank paper together with the pen to Jaejoong. Se7en who was surprised with the presence of that kid dropped off his spoon back on the plate.

 

 

“What with the smell…? Can’t you see that we’re having meal right now and you’re disturbing us…? GO AWAY!” Jaejoong was taken back in surprised with a high tone of Se7en.

 

 

“And WHO THE HELL THAT ALLOWED THIS UGLY KID ENTERED?!” Se7en stood up and forcefully pushed the kid’s body away from them while calling for the manager. The pitiful kid was on the verge of tears but still holding tight onto the paper with a teary eyes looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong pushed the napkin out of his laps and hurriedly grabbed the kid’s hand.

 

 

“Let him go…you’re hurting him hyung…” Jaejoong brushed off Se7en’s hand and kneeled down to hug that kid.

 

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Se7en called in disbelieved. At that particular time, due to Se7en loud voice the manager and the assistant rushed out together with the guard to settle the problem.

 

 

“Hey…don’t cry…of course I will give you my autograph…it’s not that hard…but first, tell me what’s your name…?” Jaejoong pulled out his handkerchief and wiped off the dirt smudged on his face. But what shocked everyone’s around the most, it revealed a long scar and form of burn on his face. Compared to everyone who let out a gasp, Jaejoong encountered it with calm and smiled.

 

 

“Y…Yunnie…” He answered in frightened. The name killed Jaejoong’s impulse. The glimpse of Yunho’s face replayed on Jaejoong’s eyes.

 

“Yunnie…  did you fall somewhere…? Did you get hurt anywhere…?” Jaejoong asked while checking on the kid’s arm with a soft caring tone. The kid shook his head slowly.

 

 

“Are you scared looking at my face too…like others…?” He asked Jaejoong. The tears beamed at the corner of Jaejoong’s eyes but Jaejoong held it back. Jaejoong signed on the paper and handed it to Yunnie.

 

 

“No I’m not…because you’re the prettiest person I’ve met…” Jaejoong answered and placed a soft peck on Yunnie’s cheek right on the scar part.

 

 

“Then why are you crying…?”

 

 

“B…Because Yunnie remind me of someone I miss the most…someone…I love the most…” Can’t hold the tears any longer, Jaejoong hugged Yunnie in one swift and letting the tears escaped from its hiding place. Se7en was surprised seeing Jaejoong in that condition for the first time.

 

 

*At the same time

 

Yunho’s walking towards the SBU while smiling brightly. He perceived the piece of paper in his hand that was placed under his car’s wiper.

 

“Why I’m so happy with this simple compliment about my car…I must be crazy…” Yunho shrugged off his thought when he arrived at the front door of SBU.

 

 

*Back to Jaejoong’s situation

 

‘Why do I feel like I really want to see Yunho right now…why do I feel I really miss him right now more than I used to…’ Jaejoong’s heart beating abnormally. Reacting on the intention, his mind decided to meet that particular person right that moment. Letting Yunnie go and giving a last kiss on his forehead, Jaejoong then gathered his belongings.

 

 

“I’m so sorry, hyung…I have someone that I really need to meet right now…I have to go…” Jaejoong wiped off his tears as he excused himself from Se7en.

 

 

“Jaejoong-ah…wait…do you have someone you love already…?” Se7en asked and Jaejoong nodded even without looking at Se7en.

 

 

“SE7EN…I’M SO SORRY…I’M LATE…Did I miss…” Yunho appeared while panting probably rushing to meet Se7en like he promised. But to meet the eyes of someone he’s longing all these days, Yunho’s steps died.

 

 

“Yunho/Jaejoong…?” Both of them spoke in unison.

 

 

“Jaejoongie…why are you crying…?” Yunho rushed to get Jaejoong in panic as soon as he noticed the stains of tears on Jaejoong’s cheek.  It’s weird though for Yunho to catch Jaejoong crying when he’s the one that cried all the time.

 

 

“Yunho-ah…your scar…it’s gone…” Jaejoong touched Yunho’s face adorably and the tears which stopped just now ran freely.

 

 

“Emmm…but there is something that wasn’t gone…” Yunho replied.

 

 

“My feelings to you…” Both of them laughed altogether as Jaejoong hugged Yunho dearly till someone tugged on his jeans.

 

 

“He’s the one you love…?” Yunnie asked and smiling; Jaejoong nodded frantically.

 

 

“He’s handsome…not look like me at all…” He said in adoring Yunho. Yunho then bent down to match Yunnie’s height and caressed his cheek.

 

 

“This is will disappear when you grow up later on…and you will be more handsome than me…” Yunho convinced Yunnie.

 

 

“owh Se7en-ah…you said that you really want to meet my first love and only love before….this is…” Yunho’s words were cut off.

 

 

“I know…please be happy…and never let him go…” Se7en tapped on Yunho’s shoulder and walked away.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

 

“WHAT? I’ve done lots of research all these times and now you’re telling me that the answer is you don’t know…?”  Jaejoong screamed unsatisfied. The couple was having a picnic celebrated the coming of autumn and their blooming love.

 

 

“Now I felt like I’m really stupid for doing all those things…FOR YOU!” Jaejoong shoved the whole piece of sandwiched into his mouth. Yunho chuckled upon the reaction.

 

 

“How do I know that you took my words seriously…besides I never told you that you’re stupid…” Yunho poked Jaejoong’s cheek which blown up full with foods.

 

 

“Idonfaredjjshh&*@#xzz%#@.......” Jaejoong’s talking gibberish irritated while munching the foods childishly...

 

 

“Maybe because I’m ugly…God giving me ability as a gift in return to complete me…” Jaejoong swallowed the whole thing in his mouth in one gulp.

 

 

“That wasn’t what I wanna hear from you…” Jaejoong ditched away Yunho’s perception. Yunho laughed seeing the smudge all over Jaejoong’s mouth. He pulled out the tissue and wiped it off on Jaejoong’s behalf.

 

 

“Then what about I Love You…?” Yunho moved closer to Jaejoong making Jaejoong blushed madly.

 

 

“Let me think first…” Yunho ignored the word and pulled Jaejoong into a deep kiss; suffocated Jaejoong with endless love.

 

 

“Don’t play hard to get with me…you’re wasting lots of times when I’m the only one that willing to marry you in this world…” Yunho cut off before Jaejoong could protest.

 

 

“Oh whatever…” Jaejoong shrugged and grabbed onto Yunho's collar; pulled Yunho into another passionate kiss and slowly yet gently Yunho lowered Jaejoong’s body to the ground as they’re making out.

 

 

~END~

 

***************************************************

A/N: Truly sorry for the late update...

 

MiszCJung: They now met once again...and I guess you're laready got ur answer...^_~...it's simple reason that Jaejoong wanted to be a right person that deserve to claim Yunho's heart...thanks for reading!

STARLeee: yes...indeed, definitely Yunho have no idea who is Se7en talked about...he's being a good freind and intended to help him not knowing that they love the same person...thanks for reading!

melfics : Here is the next chapter dear...the next chapter will be a diferrent story...thanks for reading!

 

LOVE DBSK ALWAYS! ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH! THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS K!