"Love Letter to My Bestfriend" : Final

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

Jaejoong stretched out his body and smiled thinking of the wonderful night he had with his newlywed husband last night.

 

"Everything is perfect now...my life is finally worth it!" Jaejoong found that Yunho was nowhere around the suite but then his eyes caught a piece of paper on the table.

 

~Morning my pretty princess...get ready and meet me at the beach...i want to introduce to you my family...take your time and we're waiting...

 

~Love you, your love...~

 

"OH ! MEET HIS FAMILY BUT I'M LATE ALREADY! OMG! OMG!" Jaejoong was running around the suite frantically.

 

"What should i do first? what should do first...?! BATHROOM!" Jaejoong speed into the bathroom to get prepare furiously.

*********************************************************

"Oh my! Look at our son-in-law, honey...so pretty!" Mrs. Jung opened up her arm to hug the nervous Jaejoong as soon as the beauty reached the beach where everyone was gathered together.

 

Jaejoong didn't know how to react in front if his parents-in-law and look at Yunho asking for his help. They were married in a simple ceremony and he never had a chance to meet Yunho's parents yet. He don't want to screw up in the first meeting. Yunho who was standing beside Mr.Jung smiled and nodded.

 

"You're now my son too...our son...don't be too shy and we will love you like we love our sons..." Mrs.Jung mentioned as she pulled Jaejoong into embrace. She rubbed Jaejoong's back lovingly and it touched Jaejoong's heart deeply.

 

"Thank you Mrs...."

 

"Mama...I'm your umma right...? Mama know you might feel awkward a little bit but mama believe we can get rid it out soon..." Mrs. Jung smiled as Mr. Jung came to meet Jaejoong.

 

"Papa wanna give you something...here it is.." Mr. Jung handed out a velvet box to Jaejoong.

 

Opened it up slowly, the box revealed the silver necklace crafted with a letter J.

 

"Just like Yunho's necklace..." Jaejoong blurted out. He remember Yunho had one too almost the same as his.

 

"J stand for Jung...everyone in our family have one...it's too show that we gladly accepted you as part of the family..when you're feeling down or something, this necklace is to remind you how we really appreciate your presence...how priceless you are in our family..." Mr.Jung elaborated while looking charmingly at Jaejoong. Jaejoong knew right now that Yunho resembles his father the most; the good looking and the manly part.

 

"I'm sorry to say this but Yun...your umma is so beautiful and look very young too..." Hearing those, Mrs.Jung smiled shyly with the compliment.

 

"I'm not Yunho's real mother...I'm his step-mother..." Mrs.Jung told him and Jaejoong was quite surprised how closed they are just like the real mother.

 

"But she's the good step-mother...the angel one not the devil..." Yunho whispered as Mrs.Jung smiled brightly with the further compliment.

 

"HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP THIS LATE...? LOOK HOW LATE I AM TO MEET MY FAMILY NOW!" A tall and handsome man was blabbering to his assistant; walked grumpily towards their direction. Jaejoong titled his head to the left to see the owner of the voice.

 

"Hyung~~~~" He launched his body into Jaejoong the moment he caught the glimpse of Jaejoong. Jaejoong scrunched his face weird with the presence of this man in his arm. Jung family just shook their head altogether.

 

"Min, what are you doing here...?" Jaejoong asked bewildered with the presence with his ex-schoolmate and feeling uneasy as everyone was looking at him hugging the stranger.

 

"You! You're late and now you're hugging Jaejoong just like that..." Mrs.Jung trying so hard to pry Changmin from Jaejoong.

 

"Mama~~~ I miss Jae hyung...don't do this to me..." Changmin whined as he stomped his feet on the ground to protest.

 

"Do you want to die...?!" Mrs.Jung slapped Changmin's arm several time and the latter groaned in pain.

 

"Mama...? Yun, Changmin is your dongsaeng...? But you never told me about it.." Jaejoong's head flooded with so many questions seeing Yunho laughing with the scene in front of them. But then he realized that for once he saw the bracelet on Changmin's wrist...with the letter of 'J'...he never have the chance to ask before but he finally got the answer now.

 

"My step-brother...and I'm telling you now..." Yunho smiled sheepishly and Jaejoong pouted unsatisfied. Yunho swung his arm and landed on Jaejoong's waist; pulled his wife closer to him as he tapped on Jaejoong's nose.

 

"I love you..." Yunho mouthed to Jaejoong and tightened the grip on Jaejoong's waist. Jaejoong mouthed the three sacred words back to Yunho.

 

"And now I know where Changmin learn that phrase..." Jaejoong was entertained seeing how interesting his new family by seeing the scene in front.

 

"What phrase...?" Changmin waved the girl in the bikini that passed by the family; friendly.

 

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" And Changmin earned another slap from his mother.

 

"FLIRTATIOUS EVERYWHERE, FIND YOURSELF A WIFE THEN!"

 

Yunjae laughed.

 

*Jaejoong's reply to Yunho's love letter:

~Firstly, i was dumb for not seeing you endless love to me,
second i was dumb for letting you waiting for me that long,
third i was dumb for not telling you that everything you've done for me did affect me, so if you're sad or crying because of me...i feel like i'm killing myself for causing you that,
fourth i was dumb for not realizing my love for you earlier,
fifth i guess i was so dumb and madly in love with you,
and lastly...Jung Yunho...will you always love the dumb me?~

 

*THE END*

 

***************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry..I'm in a rush..I'll reply for your comments later on okay...I'll post the new one-shot on the next chapter...thanks for reading and always keep the faith!