"Love Letter to My Bestfriend" : Part 4

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

“Y-Yun…You….you’re…m-married…?” Jaejoong’s voice trembled and the sadness flowing out through his voice.

 

Yunho sighed. Jaejoong’s eyes begging for an explanation from Yunho. But he guess, he don’t have to as Rika answered that for Yunho.

 

“I’m not surprised Yunho didn’t tell you about this because I didn’t tell anyone as well about our marriage…” Rika walked to kitchen counter to take a cigarette out of the box.

 

"Do not smoke in my house..." Yunho gave a warn to her and sighed again, she put it back into the box.

 

"Sorry, i forgot that Jaejoong don't like someone smoking..." she jumped up and sat on the kitchen counter and looked at Jaejoong and then to Yunho. She bit onto her nail as she thinking.

 

"What kind of supermodel you are, smoking and biting on her nails...?" Jaejoong wriggled to get his hand out of Yunho's hold but Yunho tightened his grip. He needs to explain to Jaejoong about that and before he did that, Jaejoong have to stay beside him.

 

"I'm the best example of a successful supermodel...there are more worst than me..." She answered plainly. She observed the couple in front of her.

 

"I guess I came in the wrong time..." She said as she jumped off the counter and took off her apron.

 

"JUST TELL ME FOR WHAT PURPOSE YOU CAME HERE! YOU CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING AND YOU HOPE I CAN FIX IT? Can you at least come and give me a good news...? I'm tired of you.." Yunho snapped.

 

"Yun! I'm surprised when you acted inappropriate in front of Rika. If it's true that Rika is your wife then at least showing some manner!" Rika smirked.

 

"He doesn't have to, Jaejoong-shi. It's true what he said. I'm the one who should say thanks because he help me lots...by the way i did came with good news this time..." She took out a big envelope from her bag and shoved it to Yunho.

 

"After you sign this divorce document, we're no longer husband and wife..." Yunho received the document while Jaejoong was looking at it clueless.

 

"What about your parents...? Are they fine with it...?" Yunho asked with a mild voice; concerned.

 

"It's funny though, they are fine with it. They even said that I don't deserve you...somehow I wonder how they can say like that...it's because of them, I burdened you to get married with me..." Yunho pulled out the document and ready to sign but Jaejoong held onto his hand.

 

"Is it because of me you two wanted to get divorce...?" Jaejoong asked innocently.

 

"In return for all your helps, Yunho...I'll fix this mess by myself..." Rika motioned her hand for Yunho to continue with the signing while she brought Jaejoong to have some discussion outside of the house.

 

"Our marriage is only on the paper, Jaejoong-shi...nothing more and besides, both of us are childhood friends..." Rika started the conversation.

 

"Just Jaejoong please..." Jaejoong asked her to drop the formality.

 

"We're married for about three years i think...we got married after you...but basically Yunho just helping me...Being a supermodel is my dream since child and my parents disallowed me and forced me to get married with someone else...I don't want to...I wanted to be independent...and Yunho is my only hope..." She took a deep breathe while looking at the blue sky.

 

"He...just agreed...?"

 

"We had a deal though...because I know very well he loved someone else...he let me achieve my dream and he...continued loving that person..." Jaejoong's eyes trailed off to his feet.

 

'Did he loved someone else...?' Jaejoong can't get himself out from thinking that.

 

Both of them just zipped up their mouth and absorbed with their own thinking when Yunho called Jaejoong. Jaejoong dismissed himself when Yunho came and handed out the phone to him.

 

"I'll come and get you..." It's Hyun Joong; begging for him to return. He had a final decision a day ago to live with Yunho but one minute ago, his mind shaken with the thought who Yunho really loved.

 

And just now, he saw Rika came inside the house picking up all her belongings while holding onto the big envelope. Yunho signed it. But what Jaejoong afraid the most is seeing Rika crying silently.

 

'She love Yunho too...' As his mind wandering to find the right answer to give to Hyun Joong, guilty and confused overlapped his heart. His mouth..

 

uttered yes...Did he choose to get back to Hyun Joong...?

 

Guess what... he just did. And that's why his heart was crying inside...

 

"I wanna be with Yunho but Yunho never told me that he loved me..." Sliding down to the ground he palmed his face as he's crying at the corner of the house.

***********************************************************

*Jaejoong's POV

I guess he didn't love me...he didn't even stop me from going back to Hyun Joong when I told him about the matter. Honestly he never told me that he love me...I'm just hanging around with the assumption. Hyun Joong was waiting down in front of the house while I'm gathering all my belongings into the suitcase. After all i'm still Hyun Joong's wife...

 

"I don't want to go home...This is my home..." A drop of tears falling down onto the suitcase and followed by others.

 

*Yunho's POV

I can't say how much i wanna kill that man. But then i think i should kill myself first for being coward to stand out and fight for his own love.

 

"In love, sometimes you should be selfish...Chance only came once in a lifetime...if you don't snatch it right now, you might not have another chance...you know it better, he's happy when he's with you...Let him go, means you're hurting him..." Rika's advices rang into his ears again and again.

 

Jaejoong appeared out of the house rolling his suitcase together with him while I'm watching him helplessly. Hyun Joong held onto his hand as he opened up the car's door for Jaejoong. I'm still glued on the ground afraid to make a further step.

 

*Jaejoong's POV

The hand that held onto my hand felt slightly indecent; rough and there is no comfort. Do I want to risk my life living in this hand for my whole life...? Letting go the suitcase into the backseat

 

I felt another hand came in touch with mine. The soft delicate one and the love is flowing through his hand as my heart said that " this is the life that i desired...living in the hand of the one i love"

 

Jaejoong was in the middle with his right hand held by Hyun joong and his left hand held by Yunho.

 

"Even if you didn't choose i still want to say...I love you...for my whole life i've been loving you...I'm waiting for you day by day patiently...and this is not the ending i want..." Yunho finally confessed his words of love.

 

There was a long silence between them as Jaejoong didn't gave any respond to what he just said. Hyung Joong's getting feds up and tried to pull Jaejoong into his direction but Jaejoong restrained his movement. He didn't budged. Hyun Joong started to lose his patience in waiting for Jaejoong but...

 

"I know..." It was a simple answer came out from Jaejoong's red lips.

 

He pulled his right hand out of Hyun Joong's grasp in one swift...

 

*15minutes ago

Jaejoong was crying and the tears coming out from his eyes were like a river. His hands were shaking unsecured with the clothes scattered on the floor; he didn't bother to put it in the suitcase. With one swift of miracle, a square box belongs to Yunho fell revealed all the letters he wrote to Jaejoong.

 

The love letters to his best friend; Kim Jaejoong.

 

"I'm so sorry Hyun Joong-ah...if not because of Yunho, i think our marriage end three years ago...I'm living because of his love and with him I can be me, Kim Jaejoong...i don't want to continue living in pretending that i didn't care for what you did to me...I'm a human too..." 

 

"My mind can fool me but not my heart..."

**********************************************************

A/N: Next is the last chappie for "Love Letter to My Bestfriend" 

Jungshushu : You don't know how much thankful I am for your sweet comments...thank you thank you and thank you! thank you so much for reading...

MiszCJung : Seriously...? Auuwww...thank you so much...hope you will continue to read and give support to me neh...I don't think I'm that good yet...wonderfully *blushing* I'll try my best...thanks for reading...

STARLeee : Don't kill her yet...she did what she can do the best...though there is a slight love within herbut she knew better that Yunho's heart belongs to someone else's...thanks for reading!

 

Comments please...and thanks for reading!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!