"Love Letter to My Bestfriend" : Part 1

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

~I'm standing next to you but you're talking about someone else...I'm talking right in front of you but you're mentioning someone else's name...~

 

“Hyun Joong-ah…wake up please…” Jaejoong shook the sleeping man next to him.

 

“Emmm…” Jaejoong received nothing but just that simple humming.

 

“Could you please stay up with me…? I can’t sleep…Hyun Joong…hubby…” Jaejoong called again. Jaejoong patted his husband’s shoulder to wake him up but earned nothing. He switched on the little lamp on the table, took a glance at the clock; he sighed.

 

“It’s 3 in the morning…” Shoved away the blanket; he climbed down the bed and headed downstairs perhaps have a glass of water.

 

The house was surrounded by the creepy silence that Jaejoong hate the most. Ruffled his already mess up hair, he took a seat on the couch. Clicking the channel on the television randomly but nothing caught his intention.

 

“What should I do now…” He turned to the left seeing the phone. He dialed the specific number speedily while smiling.

 

“Yoboeseyo…” A hoarse voice could be heard from the other side.

 

“Yunho-ah…it’s me…Jaejoong…”

 

 

*Yunho’s POV

“Yunho-ah…it’s me…Jaejoong…”

 

I adjusted my position by leaning on the headboard the moment I heard the name of Jaejoong.

 

“Yun…I can’t sleep…would you mind to stay up with me…?” He talked to me sweetly. I can hear his hyper voice but I know he really hate the dark and scared to be alone.

 

“Sure…why not…anything for you, Jaejoongie…”I cannot say no to him. In fact I never say the word ‘no’ to him. I have an early meeting tomorrow but I don’t mind at all so long that I can ease his uneasiness.

 

“I’m so sorry I troubled you again, Yun…but Hyun Joong don’t want to wake up…he…”

 

“We talk until you fall asleep okay…” I cut his talking. I hate to hear the name of Hyun Joong and don’t want to disappoint him, its better I change the topic as soon as possible.

 

“Oh wait…I’m not in the bed yet…I guess I’m going to sleep in another room again tonight…” He said. I heard the footsteps of him walking.

 

“Yun…are you tired…? If you do I’m going to stop now…” I looked at the clock and I don’t have the guts to leave him go on through the night all alone. Just conclude that I don’t mind anything that he asks me to do; I don’t mind at all. I’m super extremely glad that he called me.

 

Is it wrong for me to behave like that…?


*************************************************************************************

*At Yunho’s office

Yunho was leaning back on the big chair, using his arm to cover his eyes feeling sleepy. Someone knocked the door and straightly entered into Yunho’s office even without waiting for Yunho to give the permission.

 

“It’s Jaejoong again am I right…” He blurted out as he laid down his on the couch seated at the corner of the office. Yunho ignored him and trying to find a better position to sleep.

 

“Yunho…how may time do I have to tell you…He’s belongs to someone else now…I corrected myself…he’s belongs to someone else from the very beginning; from long time ago…you have to let him go and try to find someone else to replace” He threw his advice though he knew that advice will be useless whenever it involve with Jung Yunho; his partner of the company and also his bestfriend from school.

 

“Heechul…don’t start it…he’s my bestfriend…” Yunho answered while closing his eyes. The dark circle created on his eyes; he brought the eyes bags entered into meeting this morning.

 

“I’m your bestfriend too but we never talking on the phone all night long…I never caused you to jump in happiness or to cheer you up…we’re talking about Kim Jaejoong right here, Yunho…the one you secretly loved from the very first time you met him.” Heechul was trying to poke into Yunho’s steel heart but no avail.

 

“He’s my bestfriend…” Yunho repeated the same words as before unbending.

 

“He’s the one who treated you as his bestfriend, Yunho. He never knew that you loved him…You never told him…” Yes that’s the truth. In the eyes of Jaejoong, Yunho is not more than just his bestfriend. He have no idea that his bestfriend keeping a secret passionate feeling towards him.

 

“I told you never bring this up…You know for what reason I didn’t confess at all. He’s Hyun Joong’s lover! First day I met him; he’s already Hyun Joong’s lover!” Yunho stressed out the name of Hyun Joong. He so called enemy. But Hyun Joong as compared to him was not more than just a normal school guy. The different thing is that he succeed to conquer the most beautiful student in their school.

 

“If you knew it, then I don’t have to repeat the same thing everyday. You’re just his bestfriend Yunho. You might be the almighty handsome super intelligent boy in the school and even the most respected person by our clients. You are adored by hundreds of girls out there. Maybe more…” Heechul stood up from his heat and moved closer to Yunho. Yunho was trying to benefit his spare time by taking enough sleep but was interrupted by Heechul.

 

“But you’re nothing than just his bestfriend…You failed to taunt his heart, Yunho…Just…Just give up…you’re getting older and he’s getting more than happier with his marriage life…The whole school can see that you kept a feeling towards him but he’s too blind to notice that you loved him…”Heechul was now ready to leave the room before he turned back expected to see Yunho’s hurting expression.

 

“And that was long time ago…so many years passed by but you’re still in the same stage, neither budge nor to try to seek for the alternative solution."

 

“But…I love him…this feeling is mine though he’s not.”

 

 

*Yunho’s POV

I would do anything…anything to have him to return back my feeling…But I think I went too far in loving him till I drowned in my one sided love. I can’t stand to crash his dream…dream to marry the love of his life; Kim Hyun Joong.

 

Am I too late…?

But why I’m still waiting…?

Waiting for him to at least notice my sincere feeling towards him…

 

Kim Jaejoong…

You’re too much for me to bear…My heart hurt but still never surrender from loving you…

My heart ached when you uttered the word ‘I Love You’ but those three words are not for me…

Your smile took my breath away…

You leaved me breathless and swept away all my sanity…

When you…you run away dragged all my happiness and changed every single of them into sour…

I’m not happy to see you happy in someone else embrace…

I hate to hear you’re laughing for someone else…

Am I just your bestfriend…?

I’m not the almighty Jung Yunho without his bestfriend he’s dying in love with: Kim Jaejoong.

 

 

*FLASHBACK

“Yun!” Jaejoong was running after Yunho who walked alone.

 

“Here…Ji Hyun gave it to you…must be a love letter right…” Jaejoong handed a red envelop to Yunho while grinning happily as if he’s the one who got that love letter.

 

“Just throw it away…” Yunho back to his walking with both of his hands hid in his pocket neatly; not interested.

 

“Yun…wait!” Jaejoong caught Yunho’s arm in time before Yunho moved further away from him.

 

“But why…? I can see how sincere she was when she asked for my help just now…please…don’t treat her like that…She’s gorgeous, a perfect candidate to be your lover…” Jaejoong elaborated as Yunho rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

“Not perfect for me…” Yunho rejected again even after Jaejoong fished his right hand out of his pocket forcefully.

 

“Yun…don’t be like this…I’m so sorry okay if you’re not interested with her…” Jaejoong gave up and kept the letter in his bag. He walked next to Yunho side by side.

 

“You’ve done this for countless time…do you have someone else in your heart…?” Jaejoong asked. Yunho stopped right on that spot turned to face dumbfounded Jaejoong.

 

“If you are, then why didn’t tell me...We’re bestfriend right…You promised me long time ago that you’ll never keep a secret from me…remember…?” Jaejoong pouted feeling isolated from Yunho. His hands roamed through Yunho’s uniform as he adjusted Yunho’s tie as well as the collar.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I…”

 

“Jaejoong baby! Let’s walk home together!” Hyun Joong was shouting from the school gate and waved his hand up to the air asking Jaejoong to come over. He felt like he wanted to throw up the vomit as Jaejoong replying his call.

 

“Yun…I’m going home now…I’ll call you tonight okay…” Jaejoong placed a kiss on Yunho’s cheek and ran towards Hyun Joong at the school gate. Yunho felt the pain of broken hearted seeing both of them walked together hand in hand.

 

“Jaejoong is such a dumb…How can didn’t notice that our Yunho love him so much?” A girl whispered to his friend.

 

“He’s blinded by Hyun Joong’s love maybe…they have been dating for so may years already…” She responded.

 

“Our Yunho can’t compete with him…sadly…” The sadness plastered on their face.

 

*FLASHBACK END

 

 

“I try so hard to run away from you…but no matter how far I ran; you’ll pull me back on the same spot again and again…”

And I can’t help but to love you…and only you…Jaejoong-ah…

************************************************************

 

Jungshushu: Seriously...?!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! I really appreciated it. You made me so happy!!! I wnated to apologize to you for having to read all of these again...I have to re-upload all of it in here...and I promise, I'll keep updating and thank you so much for giving me such support because I really need it...^_^

 

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!! DBSK 5 FOREVER!!!! Comments!