Chapter 8 ~A Day To Remember~

Even Grim Reapers Need Love (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

Key told me that my day with him has started and that we had to hang out right now. "Key we have morning right?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay, I'll skip school tomorrow. Just wait, let me call Kevin to tell him." I said and took out my phone. I began to dial, but immediately Key took it away from me and hung up. "W-What are you doing?" I asked.

"Call in sick." Key said and lifted my chin to give me a small peck. I smiled and hugged him tight.

"Is it okay for me and you to be like this? Don't get me wrong, I love our relationship, but will you get in trouble?" I asked.

"No, it'll be find. Besides, I'll handle it if anything tries to split us apart." Key said and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's eat." Key said and got out a cooked pizza that was in the oven. I examined the room to find all my favourite things, everything was perfect. "Here." My boyfriend said and handed me a plate with two slices.

"I don't eat much." I said.

"I know, that's why I'm giving you more. Your away from your parents now honey, you don't have to hesitate to eat." Key said and handed me the plate. We both sat on the couch with our pizzas watching a comedy show. Our cups were filed with coke and was placed right beside the napkins on the table.

I know me and Key just started dating, but we were friends before so we are already super close. I heard my phone ring and when I answered it, I saw Key's poker face. "Hello?" I said.

"_____________ you called, what's up?" Kevin said who was on the other line.

"Oh could you tell the office that I'll be sick tomorrow? By the way I'm closing my phone, so don't call okay? Anyway, I got to go. Bye." I said and closed my phone. Shutting it down at the same time. "No more interruptions, I promise." I said and sat back down next to Key.

"Good." He said and rested his arm on my shoulder. I felt so at home now. That night, we ate all the sweets, talked about random stuff and slept together on the king sized bed. I got some clothes that my brother wore and let Key borrow them as pajamas. I would think grim reapers were all skeleton, but that was wrong. Key looked like a normal man that you see everyday, a bit skinnier, but otherwise just like any other human.

"Ready for bed?" He asked, after coming into the room. I nodded and got into bed, after I made sure the front door was locked. I cuddled into his embrace and breathed in his sweet scent. "I can't believe this is happening." He said.

"Hmm?" I said and looked at him.

"You wasted your wish on me." Key said.

"That's only because I love you. I don't want to be alone either. I get really lonely when I'm home alone, sometimes I'm really happy that the boys come over because that makes me feel safe." I said.

"They come over?" Key asked.

"Nothing goes on. I promise. We just hang out." I said.

"I know you guys do, but if you ever need comfort or help, you ring that bell okay? If it's just to hang out, I guess you can call over your friends." Key said and looked away.

"I'll make sure to ring that bell whenever I need you. You focus on your job." I said and kissed him on the nose. "What will I ever do without you Key, you saved me from death. I felt like I cheated life." I said and hugged him a bit tighter. I felt his body give off heat and I felt so warm.

"You didn't cheat life. Life was fooling around with you a bit to much." Key said and hugged me tighter. Hours later Key slept, but I was still awake. He was in a deep sleep when I was tracing all the features on his face. He was flawless and I felt like he would be prettier than a girl. What does that make me than?! Oh well, at least he's mine.

Just a few minutes later I entered dreamland. I was having........ a nightmare..... Was it a dream? Or was it just reality.....

"You!!!" I heard. I looked around and saw a little boy and girl. Did they not see me? "D-Do you like Eli?" The boy said. Eli... Why was that name so familiar....

"Y-Yes." The little girl said.

"WHY ISN'T IT ME!!!" The little boy said.

"B-Because you are mean to me....." The little girl said.

"I-I am?" The boy said.

"I'm sure that I'll like you one day. Don't be sad Doojoon." The little girl said and patted the boys shoulder. Eli..... Doojoon.... U-KISS and Beast..... U-KISS AND BEAST?! W-Well.... That's fine. Who's the girl than?

"_____________, your awesome!!" The boy shouted and hugged the girl. _________________?! Isn't that me?! Wait!!! Maybe it's just another girl that has my name.... I thought for a second. In my childhood, did I ever meet an Eli or Doojoon... Well I did move a lot when I was younger. We all stayed put in a house when I was in middle school. Maybe I did know them, back than....

"Stop fighting!!!" The girl said and I realized, I changed scenes, I think. Two boys were fighting and wrestling each other. They were little, but they packed a powerful punch. Hitting each other, in the arm, face and anywhere else that was wide open. They didn't seem to stop. If they didn't stop, they'll bleed and will get seriously hurt than.

"Hey stop it!!" I yelled and ran over to them. Grabbing both of their hands. They turned around and looked at me. Eli and Doojoon..... It was exactly them. Their height, their body, their looks, they were THE Eli and Doojoon.

"Hey ____________." They both said and smiled. I let go of their hands and backed away. "What's wrong?" They said again. WHEN DID I BECOME FRIENDS WITH THEM AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE?!

NO ONES POV

It was morning, but _____________ didn't do the whole saying of rise in shine. Key, however, was already up. He saw his girlfriend, move around in her sleep. "_____________ wake up." Key said. No reply. "Baby, wake up. It's already 8:11." Key said, but still had no response. "Find, don't get up." He said again, this time going to the kitchen.

Takeing out some whip cream from the fridge, he walked back to ____________ room and sprayed some onto her hand. He tickled her nose and just like that, her face was covered with whipped cream. "Ughh, what is this." ____________ said after her sudden wake up alarm and realizing that there was something on her face.

"You didn't want to wake up." Key said and crossed his arms.

"Is this whipped cream?" ____________ said and her lips. "You brat!!!" She scolded and got up to smear the remaining whipped cream on her hand and on to Key's face. Without even a drop of whip cream touching Key, he grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek.

"Yum." He said, tasting the whipped cream. "I think this would be good for lunch." Key said.

"Well, than have some more." ____________ said and went closer to Key. Letting his guard down, Key released her hand and with one smooth motion, Key's cheek was smeared with whipped cream.

"Y-You...." Key stuttered, not knowing what happen.

"See yeah er!!" ____________ shouted and ran to the bathroom. Key smirked and went to the kitchen sink to wipe off. It was only an hour later did both of them was clean again and was ready to go for some fun. "Key, do you think people can see you?" _____________ asked, finding a nice outfit.

"They can see me, today I'm not a grim reaper. I'm your human boyfriend." Key said and hugged ________________.

"Human or grim reaper, I'll love you the same way. Dress or pants?" She asked.

"Dress, I never seen you in a dress." Key said and picked out one of her dresses.

"Yes you have." _____________ said and took out a black dress with a white bow.

"Yeah, but it was never for me, you just wore it because you felt like it." Key said.

"Your so picky. Oh, by the way. My brother doesn't have much clothes, but pick anything you want to wear. We wouldn't want you to scare people with that black cloak of yours." ____________ said and went to go change into her dress. Key went to G-Dragon's closet and gasped. What did ______________ mean when G-Dragon didn't own a lot of clothes. A whole room is dedicated to both of the siblings clothes, half the clothes were all G-Dragons. Key looked through everything and found a nice black button down shirt, skinny jeans and a red skinny tie.

"______________, you ready?" Key said, fixing his sleeves.

"Ready!!" _____________ said and walked out dressed in her nice dress. A bow head band, a heart necklace and some silver earrings. Matched up with a white purse and black heels, she looked fabulous. "Come on!!! We got to hurry!!! I want to spend as much time with you!!!" ______________ said and ran out the door. Key laughed and put on his shoes. Locking up the apartment, he ran to the elevator where _______________was. The doors opened and they went inside. Key, wasting no time, pinned his girlfriend on the wall.

"So, what nightmare were you having that needed me to involve whip cream?" Key said and fixed _____________ hair.

*Can I tell Key? It's not that bad, but.....No, not today.* ______________ thought. "It's nothing, besides, today is about you and me. Nothing else." She said and fixed Key's hair.

"Well what do you want to do first?" Key said and held _________________ hand, exiting the elevator doors after they opened.

"Anything, as long as I'm with you." _____________ and swayed her hand.

"Let's go to the bank first than, I have to withdraw money." Key said.

"You have a bank account?" _____________ asked.

"Yeah, before I died I had some money and after taking lives, I take their money. Never had use for money, but thought since I have you, now I have a use." Key said.

"Don't you use it in your world?" She asked.

"No, everything is free or we just steal it. Come on we have to go to a special bank." Key said and suddenly made a sharp turn into a alley way. Pushing a brick on the wall, it suddenly showed a door. Pushing in the code, the door opened and they stepped inside. "Yo Zero!!! Where are you?!" Key shouted.

"I'm here!!! Jezzz, it's about time you come vis-" The man said, stopping mid sentence after realizing Key wasn't alone. "Hello my princess. Has he harmed you?" He said, jumping over the counter and taking ______________ hand in his, kissing her hand gently. Key smacked him in the head as hard as he could right after he kissed her hand.

"Please don't harass my girlfriend." Key said and took _____________ hand.

"H-Hi, my name is _______________." She said and bowed.

"I'm Zero. I'm not a grim reaper, I'm a human." Zero said.

"A human?" She asked.

"Zero is the grim reapers treasure chest. The grim reaper world is far to dangerous for anyone to keep anything that is valuable, so Zero is in charge. Since grim reapers can't stay in the human world for to long, we hired a human here." Key explained.

"I died and I have to stay here for my punishment." Zero said.

"Anyway, enough with the introduction. Get me a million dollars." Key said.

"Yes, sir." Zero said cheerfully and went.

"ONE MILLION DOLLARS?!" _______________ shouted.

"To little?" Key asked.

"TO MUCH!!! ARE YOU RICH?!" ____________ shouted again.

"I told you, I got no use for money. If you ever need money just come here and ask okay." Key said and hugged ______________.

"Here you go." Zero said and broke the couple from hugging, handing Key a credit card and some cash.

"Thanks, got to go and spend time with my girlfriend. Unlike you loner!!!" Key said and quickly rushed out of the building with ________________.

"Come back soo-...... Wait. HEY I AM NOT A LONER!!!" Zero shouted, but it was to late, they were gone. "Why am I even friends with this guy?" He said and scratched his head. "Right, he's a risk taker, that's why..... A bit to much of a dare devil." Zero said, understanding that a human and a grim reaper should never see each other unless the human dies.

"What do you want to do? Watch a movie? Go to a show? Or do you want to go to a museum?" Key asked.

"I don't want to do any of those... They take to much time and we only have hours now to be together. Let's make it count." _____________ answered.

"Let's go shopping than, the malls right there." Key said and ran in with his girlfriend. With all the money that Key had, he refused to let ______________  pay for anything. "Look I told you have a lot of money, I was about to give to you in the end anyway. So just use it, I don't need it." He said, after paying for 3 shopping bags in _____________ hand.

"Key, I can't do that. Even if you have no use for it." ______________ said.

"_____________ please take it. It's not like it's going to affect you and besides, this is the only day where I can spend time with you." Key said and paid for another bag of clothes.

"Your going to spoil me." ____________ said.

"Sometimes every once in awhile a person needs to be spoiled." Key said. After around 4 more hours of shopping for random clothes, jewlery and home decorations. They finally took a little snack break. "Come on let's go get some ice cream." Key said. The two of them went to the food court and bought 2 ice cream cones, one strawberry, one vanilla. "Mmmm." Key said, his ice cream.

"Key this bag is for you." _____________ said, picking out one of the 18 shopping bags.

"When did you get this?" Key asked, taking the bag.

"When you went to the bathroom. I quickly bought it for you." ____________ said.

"What is it?" Key asked and was about to look inside the bag.

"Wait!! Open it when you get home." _______________ said, right before Key could take a peek. Key looked a bit startled, but than just smiled. "Hey let's go take some sticker pictures at the booth in the arcade." She said and dragged Key to an arcade that was conveniently placed a couple of stores away from the food court. After finding a good sticker booth, the couple went in and paid the machine. The camera took the pictures, pose after pose. Finishing up their last pose, they began to decorate the pictures two at a time. One for _____________ to decorate and one for Key to decorate. After 15 minutes of intense decorating, the limited time was up and the machine began to print out the pictures.

"I think my decorating skills are better than yours." Key said as they waited for the pictures.

"Whatever you say baby." ______________ said, taking the pictures that the machine printed out. Going to the front desk, they took the two identical sheets of  pictures and began to cut them with the scissors provided. Key secretly took a pen and wrote on the back of one of the pictures. ____________ didn't know of course since she was cutting out the rest.

"You done cutting?" Key asked. ______________ nodded. "Well here let's trade pictures." He said.

"Why they're the same." ____________ said.

"Just because." Key said and passed over his cut up pictures and took ______________ cut up pictures.

"Your such a baby." She said and put the pictures away in her bag.

*You'll find out sooner or later.* Key thought and watched _____________ every move, as he put the pictures in his shopping bag. "Well let's go shopping some more." He said.

"Why don't you buy stuff?" ____________ asked.

"I'm a grim reaper, I only need my black cloak." Key said and held ______________ hand. After another round of crazy shopping, Key still had more than half his million dollars that he took out, it was like they only dented the sum of money after shopping. All of their hands were full, so they had no choice, but to go home and do something else. Shopping was far to tiring. "We're almost home!!!" Key shouted, getting tired from all that shopping and this is Key we are talking about.

Reaching the apartment _____________ unlocked the door to find her apartment, all cleaned. "What the." She said and put her bags in her room, to check the whole apartment out.

"I told you that you won't have to clean. I got my friends to help. Everything you might want is on the counter, if you don't want it than throw it out." Key said and placed the bags down next to the bags on the floor. On the couch and table, were the wind chimes, pinwheels and bowls of water lilies in them. "Let's go grocery shopping. You don't have a lot of food." He said and checked all the cupboards and the fridge.

"I don't need to much food, I'm living on my own." _____________ said.

"I don't care. We're getting food for your starving body of yours. Besides, I think a pack of hungry boys are going to be coming often." Key said and took _______________ hand out for another round of shopping, this time for food. "Let's go out for dinner okay?" Key asked.

"Sure." ______________ said, swaying their hands in the air. "Here's the super market, come on let's go." She said and walked in. Key pushed the cart and _____________ picked out the food. She purposely picked out the fruits that weren't ripen yet and picked the foods that were the farthest from the date that it would be expired.

"Honey, why don't you buy some snacks? They don't expire that quickly either." Key said. "I'm going to go get you some okay?" He said again, which only made ______________ nod since she was focused on the vegetables. Key took the cart and got all the different flavoured of chips, soda, candy and granola bars. He quickly got the last items and rushed over to ____________ just in case she had to place anything in the cart.

"Babe, should I ge- OH MY GOD!!! WHAT IS ALL THIS?!" She shouted, after seeing the loads of junk food that was placed in the cart.

"Food, junk food. Don't worry you'll love it." He said and smiled sweetly.

"Oh sweetie, I don't need all this." She said and put the vegetables in the cart.

"Yes you do and you need your protein, let's go get you some meat on those bones of yours and some dairy products." Key said and rushed to the meat section, while ______________ went to see the yogurt that was on sell. Of course ______________ bought only a 2 containers of yogurt. One plain and one strawberry. She knew she could add fruit to the plain to make it more tasty, so she bought the 0 calories plain yogurt container.

"I'm back!!!" Key said and rushed the cart over to her. Inside were now new food items. Eggs, chicken, beef, pork and other random products that came from an animal.

"Key!!! No more!!!" She shouted and put the yogurt inside.

"Whatever!! I'm going to go pay now!!" He said and rushed.

"KEY I'M PAYING!!!" She shouted.

"NO YOUR NOT!!" He shouted from afar. Once he unloaded the groceries on the conveyor belt, ______________ got enough time to catch up to him.

"I-I told you I was going to p-pay." She said, panting after dodging the multiple people that were in front of her,

"No, I told you today is for me to pay. If you pay I won't be happy so let me pay." Key said.

"But if you pay, I won't be happy." She complained.

"You making that wish was already enough for you to repay me." Key said and put more items on the conveyor belt. "Please sweetie, just today." He said and this time gave _____________ one of those puppy dog eyes look.

"Don't do that." She said, knowing that she would give in easily.

"Hey, help me put this back into the cart." Key said and began to put the grocery bags in the cart. ________________ rushed over and helped as well, but of course Key secretly paid for everything while she was loading everything in the cart.

"Thank you for coming, come again." The cashier said and began to scan the other customers good.

"KEY!!!" ____________ shouted after realizing.

"Your so cute when your angry." Key teased and pushed the cart.

"Your lucky today that I won't be able to get mad at you since it is a special day today." She said and walked along side.

"We are aloud to push this cart to the apartment right?" Key asked.

"I think... Let's get home quickly than." _______________ suggested and they began to run to the apartment. It didn't take long since Key was super fast and _____________ just held onto the cart to get to the apartment quicker.

"Promise you'll never do that again." _____________ said after nearly having a sudden heart attack.

"Well you are obviously a chicken." Key said and loaded the groceries out and held them in his hands. ________________ helped and when they got all of the bags, they were absolutely to heavy for them to carry more than 5 minutes so they rushed to the elevator and to the apartment.

"I told you we bought to much." ______________ complained.

"You never said that." Key defended himself. Making their way into the apartment for the second time. "I think I can lose a couple of pounds today." Key said and placed the groceries on the kitchen floor.

"." _____________ scolded and began to put all the food away. It took them nearly an hour to fit all the food in the cupboards and fridge. ______________ was fully stocked for the next couple of weeks. "What am I going to do with all this food...." She sighed, realizing it would be hard to get anything out to eat now without it collapsing on her, let alone the ground.

"You will get through it, don't worry." Key said, putting the last items in the bottom cupboard. "Do you want to go to the park for a walk now? Or are you tired?" He suggested.

"No, let's go for a peaceful walk." _____________ said and fixed up her dress.

"I'll show you a place that you'll love." Key said and once again they exited the warm apartment for the third time.

"I thought we were going to take a nice walk." ____________ said.

"This would be more fun than a walk, so hurry up." Key said. Slowly they began to take a nice stroll in Seoul while making their way to the place that Key thought that ___________ would like. Hand in hand, they walked and talked, fingers intertwined as if they could never be parted. The light slowly turned dark, little by little. There was still enough light for a 2 to 3 hour walk though, so the couple didn't really notice that it was getting dark.

"Is this where your taking me?" _____________ said and looked up at the shops name.

"Yes!!! Come on!!" Key said and both of them entered the pet shelter. Not pet store, but pet shelter where everyone should get their pets from. Adopting little critters or cats and dogs, are way better.

"Key, this would only make me sad, knowing that they won't find a home for a while." ______________ said.

"This shelter accepts all animals and will not put down an animal unless it is in great pain." Key said, who obviously had done a little research. "Do you want to help care for them?" Key asked and _____________ immediately nodded. The worker there was eager to accept their help and immediately put them to work. That was to play with the dogs.

The only reason why the workers needed them to play with the dogs was because the cats were inside and the dogs needed to be supervised while outside. The workers are so busy cleaning up and helping people with adoption forms that they forget to play with the dogs, so it was up to the couples job to make it a fun night for the dogs. Taking all of the dogs out, they headed to the fenced up yard, which was still to weak to go up against a dozen dogs.

Laughing and playing _______________ and Key were both throwing tennis balls around and playing tug-a-war with the big dogs. With the the little dogs, they threw sticks instead sticks instead. _____________ was playing tug-of-war with one of the smaller dogs, until she saw a small puppy that looked scared. Letting go of the rope, she went over to it and crouched down. "Hey their little guy. You okay?" She asked and let the puppy smell her finger. Giving the okay signal she pet the puppy gently on the head.

"He likes you." Key said. _____________ picked up the puppy and cradled him in her arms.

"Isn't he cute!!" ______________ shouted with joy.

"Oh, dear. You better put him down, he bites." The worker at the shelter said, after glancing at them. Than she realized that the puppy was actually _____________. "That's rare, he doesn't like anyone to touch him unless it's for a walk or to eat." The worker said again and was about to approach them, but the puppy growled.

"Really now? _______________ do you want him. If you don't take him no one will." Key said.

"I would, but I have no time to take care of him and besides my apartment is to small." She said, disappointed.

"What about U-KISS? They seem to be friends with you, I'm sure they'll help out." Key said and petted the puppy with caution.

"I don't know...." _____________ hesitated.

"Miss, if you could, we would loved it if you took him in. He doesn't really cooperate with anyone and it makes it hard to send him off to a family." The worker said again.

"Let's get him okay?" Key said and with just a 10 second thought _______________ nodded. She'll just have to find a way to take care of him.

"That's great!!! He will grow into a big dog as he is a rottweiler, but please don't change your mind of taking care of him. If you could, would one of you please come and fill out a form?" The worker said again. Key without hesitation went forward to go fill out the form. _____________ stayed with her little rottweiler and they looked at each other.

"You have to be a good boy okay?" She said, than she realized that she was talking to her dog. "Well let's go play with the other dogs." ______________ said and got up. It was only 30 minutes later did both the rottweiler and ________________ were tuckered out. At the same time Key had already gotten everything the puppy needed and had already filled out the form.

"_______________!!! The puppy's name is Choco!!!" Key shouted from the distance. ________________ smiled and picked up Choco.

"Choco!! Let's go home!!" She shouted. Three workers came out and thanked the couple for helping and adopting. They gathered the dogs after _____________ and Key made their good byes. "Should we go to U-KISS house first? We are going out." _____________ said.

"Sure, call them." Key said, who was carrying most of Choco's belongings. Taking out her cell phone, she turned it on and found 10 miss calls and 54 text messages.

"Why did they try to contact me...." She whispered and dialled Kevin's number. "Hello?" She said after she stopped hearing the ring tone.

"________________!!!! WHERE WERE YOU!!!" Kevin shouted.

"With my boyfriend. Oh Kevin do you want to do me a huge favour?" She asked.

"YES!!!" Kevin shouted.

"I just adopted a puppy named Choco. Can you take care of him for me while I'm out. I promise I'll come by and pick him up." _____________ said.

"YOU HAVE A PUPPY!!!! Don't worry me and U-KISS we'll come over to your house. See you in 10 minutes." Kevin said and hug up.

"Well I guess we're heading home first." _____________ said. Home for them was only 5 minutes away, so it'll be easy to get ready before going out. Arriving at the apartment from another round of going out. _______________ let Choco roam around and Key put all of Choco's things on the kitchen counter. Both of them quickly put the pinwheels and all the other pretty things that Key got for ________________ in her room so U-KISS wouldn't break them. Her room was now very messy, but it was fine for now.

Everything in the living room, looked back to normal. Clean and tidy, as if there was no party. "__________________ WE'RE HERE!!!" ________________heard Dongho scream. Key went to open the door to see U-KISS with bags in their hands and a huge gasp.

"Oh hey you guys. Thank you so much!!! What is that in your hands?" _______________ asked and stood next to Key.

"Snacks and drinks for us. We don't want to eat anything of yours." Kiseop said, after realizing his gasp.

"Oh okay. You can just chill in the living room. My room's messy so don't go in there. The guest room is also messy, but that's kind of where all my brothers things are so I haven't tidied up in there as well." She said, knowing all her shopping bags are split into two rooms. She picked up Choco and introduced him to U-KISS and told them all the things they needed to do in order for Choco to be happy. "Oh and this is my boyfriend Key. Key this is Kevin, Eli, Kiseop, AJ, Kibum, Hoon, Alexander, Dongho and Soohyun." _____________ introduced.

"Babe we got to go." Key said.

"Oh okay, well if anything happens call me okay? Let's go Key. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!" ______________ thanked, putting Choco on the ground and headed to the already open elevator.

Choco looked at U-KISS, U-KISS looked at Choco. This wasn't going to be as easy as they hoped for. "Hyung..... He looks mean." Dongho said to Soohyun.

"Now calm down he's just a little puppy." Soohyun said and suddenly Choco barked, making all the U-KISS members jump up and scream. This was going to take awhile. On the other hand it was time for dinner for _______________ and Key. A romantic one. Key had already reserved a table so, once they arrived they could be seated. They ordered their food and began to talk and eat. Just like couples would do. It was their first date together and probably the most memorable one.

"Hey it's almost 11." Key said, knowing it was only 8.

"Did I make the wish at 11?" _____________ asked.

"I think, at least my pocket watch says we only have 3 more hours." Key said.

"Well than let's not waste time." ______________ said and cut up her steak. "Key, what other way can I be with you without you getting hurt?" She asked.

"I don't know actually. I never really thought about it." Key answered, but inside he knew the answer very well. However he didn't want to say anything because it was far to dangerous for _______________ to handle. After an hour and a half of eating and talking, they almost forgot that it was almost time for Key to go. "Let's actually go to the park." Key said and _____________ agreed. Grabbing the check they paid and headed to the park. The park wasn't to far so they arrived there fairly quickly. Both of them laid down and looked up at the stars. Silence had never been so great. Both staring out in the sky as if they were waiting for something.

"Key, do some people die and become stars?" _____________ asked and lifted her hand up at the sky as if she was trying to grab a star.

"Some." Key answered and cuddled next to her.

"Do some people die and turn to what they want to be?" ______________ asked.

"Yup, but those are special people. It's either if the grim reapers that recruited their souls, know them and give them a free pass or the king grim reaper thinks it over. Either way some people do get what they wish for." Key said.

"People misunderstand grim reapers don't they ." _______________ asked and felt the cool breeze flow onto her dress.

"So be it, it's not like it matters to me. They can say whatever they want with us because sometimes those rumours are true." Key said.

"Like?" _____________ asked.

"How some grim reapers would kill to get their way." Key said and went on top of ______________. "I would kill every human if I have to, to be with you." He said.

"That day won't come because I'll always be with you." ________________ said and wrapped her arms around his neck. Key lowered his head and gave her a long meaningful kiss, a great way to end a wonderful day. _______________ broke the kiss and stared right into Key's eyes. "Promise that you won't do anything stupid because of me." She said.

"Why so random." Key asked.

"Because I don't want to lose you." _____________ said and pulled Key closer.

"You won't, I promise." Key said. _________________ stuck her pinky out and they made a deal, a pinky swear. Was it a promise that could be kept though? "Let's go home, it's getting late." Key said and got off of ______________. Together they walked back to the oh so familiar apartment. Again.... _______________ unlocked the apartment to be greeted by Choco.

"I'm home, I'm going to change first she yelled and brought Key to the guest room, holding Choco in her arms as well. Key quickly changed while ______________ made sure that the U-KISS members wouldn't come in.

"Okay I'm done." Key said and put the clothes on the table. "We only have 3 minutes left." He said.

"Choco, say goodbye to daddy." ______________ said and handed him to Key. Key hugged him and smiled like a 5 year old boy. "Thank you Key." ______________ said, while Key put Choco down.

"No, thank you." Key said and gave one last kiss to _______________. "See you tomorrow." He said again, breaking the kiss before he began to vanish with a bag and scythe in his hand.

"Bye Key. I love you..." ______________ whispered and looked at the folded clothes. Picking up Choco, _______________ smiled and felt warmth. "Isn't your daddy the best?" She said and headed to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 DONE!!!

Was it another late update? I made it long!!! Or at least I think it is since I was writing for awhile.

I hope you liked it and I this little decision which is not 100% certain, but.....

I'm thinking of ending this fanfic. A short fanfic I guess, I don't know. What do you guys think?

Than again you guys wouldn't care since there are a million other fanfics out there better than mine.

Do tell me though because, I was thinking of ending this story. 

I just realized it's chapter 8......... That's a really short story, so I might drag it out to 15.

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! LEAVES!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3