Chapter 5 ~Here's A New Home~

Even Grim Reapers Need Love (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

"________________ you ate to many chocolates." Key said, prying ____________ hands off of his cloak.

"N-No...... It's really hot in here though." She said and began to take small pieces of clothing off. Before she continued Key smacked her gently, hard, on her head, making her sleep immediately. He picked her up and laid her on her bed, leaving the situation quickly. He put her blankets on her first so she wouldn't catch a cold, before fleeing away.

Although visiting _____________ meant rotting as well, at least it was going to take some time. Not taking lives would be worse and grim reapers would probably rot within a year or even months. Key went back to his world happier than over. He felt like skipping and he was back to normal. "So you have fun with her?" Jonghyun said, jokingly.

"I'm not going to advantage of her, unlike you." Key said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey I don't take advantages of girls!!!" Jonghyun said, slightly offended.

"Thank you." Key said out of the blue, but Jonghyun knew what he meant.

"Key promise me that your not going to do anything stupid just because of love." Jonghyun said, concerned.

"It's not easy, love makes you do crazy stuff." Key said.

"That's why you have to promise." Jonghyun said. Key just stayed quiet as they were both going back home. Jonghyun knew he won't get an answer out of him, so he decided to let it slide. Key has already gone through a lot today, he didn't wan to add to it. Just when they got to their dorms, the rest of the SHINee members came and greeted them.

"You okay now?" Onew asked Key and he nodded.

"Well don't do anything stupid ever again okay umma?" Taemin said and Key nodded just a little bit. They separated to there own rooms and fell asleep immediately after their very confusing day.

In the back of the school Beast and U-KISS met up in the middle of the night. "So deal?" Doojoon said and U-KISS nodded. The bet of getting into _______________ pants was over. They thought that if you dated _______________, you'll get a chance of dying. Although that wasn't true and Woohyun died because of his use of drugs, they still didn't want to risk the chance. Let's just say they thought that if they dated _______________, they would die, a curse almost.

"Let's just be friends with her." Kevin said, shuffling around.

"What do you mean?" Dongwoon said.

"She wasn't in class today. I think she really loved Woohyun, we took it to far with this game." Kiseop said. "Me and her are already friends so I think I'll be fine with it." Kiseop said.

"I only have one class with her, she seems nice." Kikwang said.

Beast and U-KISS made a second deal, to help her and be friends. The fact that ______________ was in a abusive family was obvious to everyone in the school, that's why she wasn't picked on in school. She never did anything to hurt anyone so she didn't have a reason to get picked on. Boys would be boys and that means they love to pull pranks. The only reason why U-KISS, Beast and Infinite tried to hit ________________ was because she was known as the sweetheart in the whole school, the innocent one.

They agreed and made their way back to their homes for school the next day.

NEXT DAY

_______________ woke up from her unmemorable sleep. She realized that she was in her work uniform. The only thing she remembered was hugging Key. _____________ looked on her table to check the time and found a half eaten box of chocolates. *It's drugged.* She thought in her mind, remembering that Key's friend did tell her something about the chocolates.

Chocolate=Delicious=Drugged==Bed=........... Her eyes went wide as she did this simple equation. She thought she had with Key, since that was the last guy she remembered. She began to panic and she was going red. Than she realized that she was still in her uniform. She sat on her bed and noticed it was a Sunday, she had to go to work. She quickly got ready and went out of the house, to find her father on the couch drinking. "Hey!!" He shouted, right when he saw his daughter.

"Y-Yeah." ____________ said, holding onto her bag tightly as she inched her way to the door where her shoes were.

"Come here!!!" He shouted. _____________ walked behind the couch that he was laying down on and was closes to the door. "You know~~" He said, obvious drunk. "Your mother isn't here today, hic." He said, hiccuping. ______________ gripped onto her bag and wanted to make a run for it, but that was a bad idea.

"I-I have to go to work." ___________ said stuttering.

"Come stand in front of me now!!" Her father screamed and so she did. Heart beating like no tomorrow, hands sweating like crazy and mind racing quicker than ever. "You!!! Caused......Your brother t-to die!!!" He said, drunk. "I can forgive you though................ Your mom's getting old....." Her father said and suddenly pulled her in. Of course ______________ was shocked and because she kind of knew what was going on she wanted to burst out crying.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouted.

"Come on now!!! I'm your daddy!!!" He said in the most creepiest voice. Without thinking he started to undress ________________. She began to scream and struggled to get her father off of her. With one swift movement she took her bag and whacked her father right on his head. He got off of her and since he was drunk, he was slightly confused. ______________ took this chance to make a run for it. Not even putting on her shoes properly she ran out the door and ran as fast as her legs would allow her. Tears streamed down her face and all she wanted to do right now was hide.

______________ was in no mood to go to work, so she ran to a park and sat under a tree. Crying her eyes out, all she wanted to do was to see was her best friend Key. Speaking of Key, Key was doing his job happily until he visited _________________. Finding her under a tree, he quickly dived down and checked if she was hurt. "________________?" Key said.

"Key!!!" ____________ said looking up, to see the skinny man. She hugged him tight and luckily there was no one in the park. The carnival was in town so everyone was there instead of the park.

"What happen!!" Key said.

"He......He........ He tried to me!!" _______________ said and cried right into Key's black cloak.

"Okay..... You have to come down. He didn't do anything to you, so it's okay." Key said, trying to lighten up the mood. His pocket watch was ticking away and he had to go guide a soul or he'll get in trouble. "I have to go for a second. I'll meet you at the playground in 2 hours. Okay." Key said. _________________ nodded and Key went off to New York.

_______________ sat back down on the grass and cried a bit more. The fear of getting by her own father was traumatizing. The weather wasn't getting better either. It started to get windy and it started to drizzle with rain. ________________ just had her uniform on, she button up her shirt again after she got attacked and waited. She stayed there, under the tree for 2 hours or so. Just staring blankly at the wet, green grass. Thinking of reasons why her father would have even thought about having with her.

From the day her brother died, she was tortured and she was almost dragged into . She hated her father so much. ________________ knew her father was drunk, but only a good father would know when to stop and only show affection towards their daughters with hugs and kisses, not . Everything tipped on her and she felt so gross inside.

She got up and made her way to the playground's swings. Sitting comfortably on the seat, she swayed in small motions. She waited for Key, looking at the distance. 10 minutes later and Key hadn't come yet. ______________ was about to give up and go to work, but she saw a figure coming down from the sky and landed on the ground. Immediately she assumed it was Key, but it wasn't. Instead it was girl and when she came another grim reaper came down as well. The second grim reaper was running towards the playground until the first one stopped him

_______________ looked closely and saw that the boy grim reaper was Key, as for the girl she had no clue what was going on. Key stopped and they both chatted for a bit before the girl hugged her and kissed him on the cheek. ________________ heart sunk, she didn't know why, but for some reason she felt jealous and she didn't want to admit it.

_______________ stood up and began to slowly back away. She thought that Key forgot that she was there and she had nothing anymore. Just nothing...... Key waved at his friend and looked at the drenched figure walking away. He quickly ran over to her and stopped ______________. "Why are you leaving?" Key asked.

"I thought you and that girl would like some space." She said.

"She's just a friend and besides, your not girlfriend. Why do you like me?" Key teased.

"No......" ______________ said. Key brought out his arms and covered her from the rain.

"Well come on, I have a surprise for you." Key said and carried the light weighted girl and zoomed to a new street, that had many stores and cafes. ______________ looked in amazement of how quick they were traveling, at the speed of light even. After 10 seconds of traveling, Key put down _______________ on the ground and walked into apartment with her. "This is your new home. I don't want you to be at that house again okay? Your parents will be fine." Key said, unlocking the door to one of the apartments after walking up at least 5 long staircases.

______________ walked in the apartment and tears of happiness fell. This small apartment use to be G-Dragon's small apartment. Everything was their. Clothes, utensils, pictures, everything, but cleaner. "H-How...."____________ said.

"I tried to preserve this place just in case you wanted to live elsewhere." Key said. After G-Dragon died, he said he didn't care what happen to his apartment anymore and so, Key kept it and made it cleaner. "He bought it down already so you don't have to worry about rent. All you have to worry about is food, school and work okay?" He said, plugging in the fridge. "Oh and the bills, but the apartment covers the water bill. You just have to worry about the electricity and the heat bill." Key said again.

He suddenly felt a warm tight hug and silent sobs. "THANK YOU KEY!!!" ________________ screamed.

"Okay, let's go get your stuff. I already check if your parents are home, they aren't so we better hurry." Key said and ________________ nodded, still wet tears dropped from her eyes. Both Key and _______________ rushed to pack up all her things after they arrived at her house. Key would make quick trips between the house and the apartment if the luggage was getting full. _______________ wrote a note quickly to her parents, saying she couldn't handle living with them anymore.

She left it on the kitchen table and kept on packing. The only thing left was her bed and table. Everything else was taken with her, since it belong to her. Taking one last look at her stuffy room, she made her way out of the house and placed her keys under the welcome mat where the other two pair of keys were. Let's just say her parents didn't like carrying anything else, but money. Key helped _______________ tidy up the apartment and when it was roughly tidied up, he showed her around the street. He even showed _______________ how to get to work and school, in the shortest way, but also the safest way possible.

"Do you want me to turn the guest room into your room?" Key asked.

"I'm going to sleep in my brother's room. He doesn't have many stuff in his room anyway. Only his clothes and books. I'll just move them aside and besides, it's a big room." ________________ said.

"What about the other room?" Key asked.

"For you or anyone who wants to visit." ____________ said, moving a box full of her stuff into her new room.

"I'll go get a bookshelf so you can put all of your brothers stuff on." Key said and disappeared. G-Dragon bought this apartment for him to live in, but he just couldn't move away his family, so he started it off, but never finished it. Only basic home materials were in the apartment apart from his stuff. All his stuff could fill, and would not over fill, one large book shelf which was perfect.

_______________ didn't know where Key would get a bookshelf, but for now she really didn't care. Focusing on making her new home better. It wasn't till an hour later did ______________ finish up with the kitchen and found out that Key had already placed a bookshelf in her room. "How did you do that?!" ______________ screamed.

"A little bit of magic." Key said, dusting it off. "It was on sale, so I got it." He said again.

"You stole it didn't you?" ____________ said, not amused. Key nodded. "You can't do that!!!" She said, feeling guilty.

"It was from your parents, it was in the garage. They won't notice it's gone." Key said, making _______________ feel a bit better. "Well do you need anything else?" Key asked.

"Nope, everything is perfect. I already talked to the manager of the place and he gave me all of the information that is needed. Thank you Key, I wouldn't know where I would be without you." ______________ said and hugged him. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked.

"Don't die." Key said and hugged her as well.

"Key do you have a girlfriend?" _____________ asked.

"No, didn't we go throught his already? Why you want to be my girlfriend?" Key asked.

*Do I have feelings for Key.........* _____________ wondered. When she was with Woohyun her world was complete, but it just didn't feel completely right. She was jealous when Key was talking to another girl. Her emotions seem to really like Key.

"_______________?" Key wondered after not getting a response.

"Don't you have to go back home? I mean you've been with me for the past 5 hours." ________________ said.

YOUR POV

"I guess I'll go, if you need me just ring this bell okay? It's special and only you and me can hear it." Key said, placing a gold bell on the table. I nodded and he went off. Do I have a crush on Key? He's nice, handsome, sweet and perfect..... I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!! My phone began to ring and because I was so stressed out, I answered it not caring who was on the other line.

"WHERE THE ARE YOU?! MOVING OUT WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" My mother screamed at me. I felt like crying right now. I hated when my mother screamed at me and I hate remembering my father. I was so happy before, but now with just one call I wanted to cry again. I hung up with no response and no matter how many times I hung up, she tried to call again.

I didn't want to be in this situation, so I left my phone at home and went out to go shopping for food. This time, I didn't have to skip meals and this time I could eat whatever and whenever I want. The people on this street were really nice, their were many stores too. Whenever I bought something the owners always seem to discount it just because I was new around here.

I bought some meat, vegetables, bread, drinks and rice. G-Dragon had already placed bowls and utensils in the kitchen, so I didn't have to worry about those. I needed to start fresh and this was my way to get back on track on my life. "Hurry up Kevin!!!!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked and saw Kevin and Kiseop running and hiding behind an alley way right after they passed by me. I was about to go and see what happen, but than a group of men began to run towards me

"Have you seen two teen boys?!" They asked. I shook my head and pointed down the street. They ran past me and I ran to the alley.

"Are you guys okay?!" I asked, seeing the sitting on the floor panting.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks... We got separated from the rest of our group." Kiseop said.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"Bump into them by accident, their in a gang that's why they didn't really like us since we were all in one big group." Kevin explained.

"Well let's go to my house, they'll be coming back soon." I said and they nodded. All of us ran to my small apartment, right when I opened the door I went to look out the window to see if anyone saw us. The gang members were just downstairs, but since they couldn't find anything, they gave up to find them. "Are you other members fine?" I asked.

"Yeah, they just texted me." Kevin said. "We'll go home in an hour if that's okay with you, we don't wan to encounter those guys again." Kevin said.

"That's fine." I said and began to put the groceries away.

"I never knew you lived alone." Kiseop said.

"I just moved in today." I said. I could hear my phone ring and when I went to go grab it, it was no one other than my parents. I hung up again and deleted all 59 missed calls.

"Why did you hang up?" Kevin asked me.

"I kind of ran away from home." I said. Everybody knew about my conditions at home, so Kiseop and Kevin didn't ask anymore from me.

"Well you can have my cell phone. Don't worry, this phone is my back-up phone I don't need it." Kevin said and handed me his cell phone.

"Oh no, it's okay. Mine will do." I said.

"They're going to keep on calling you and it's going to vibrate all day in class. Just take my phone, it'll be like a thank you present and maybe we could be friends now?" Kevin said. I smiled and nodded. Me and Kiseop were only classmates, but now I think we are friends. "All of the U-KISS members numbers on there, so if you need help just call any of us." Kevin said.

"U-KISS really wants to be your friend." Kiseop told me. I looked at him confused. "Well it seems like your the only one in our whole school who really experienced harshness. We want to help." Kiseop said.

"Oh, well than sure. I guess we can be friends." I said and placed both phones on the table. Neatly, I placed all the food in the cabinets and fridge.

NO ONES POV

Kevin and Kiseop felt very guilty for agreeing to the bet they made with Beast and Infinite. However, it was called off right now so they had to make it up to her. Key went back home, but on the way he met the girl that _______________ saw, IU. "Key." IU said.

"Oh hey IU, what's up?" Key asked.

"I love you." IU said and it was like time stopped as Key processed that in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 DONE!!!

Am I late? I'm so sorry if this was bad chapter, next would be better. I understand this is boring, that's is why I made her move out so her and Key can get more time together and well you....... ;) There's going to be some asking out.

By the way, IU might play the bad guy, but that doesn't mean I don't love her. I think she's a great singer, so please don't be upset if I use her as a bad guy.

So yeah, I'm going to try to make it better. Please hang in there, but if it really is that bad that you just have to stop reading than it's fine.

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! LEMON!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3