Chapter 3 ~Misunderstood~

Even Grim Reapers Need Love (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

It was 4:17 AM. Key told Minho to kill Woohyun tomorrow, which was 11:39 PM when they were talking about it. It was considered a new day and it was a day of death yet again. Woohyun was in his bed sleeping away like a baby. He woke up though from the sudden shatter of his window. "Welcome to death." Minho said.

"W-Who are you?!!" Woohyun shouted.

"Look it's early in the morning so shut up." Minho scolded.

"What do you want from me?!!" Woohyun yelled and threw his pillow at Minho, which went right through him. "What the are you!!!" He shouted.

"I am the flaming charisma, grim reaper, named Choi Minho. Now that that's over, let's hurry up and get over with this. I have to Mexico and deal with a another drug addict. Let's see..... What is the least thing you want to do when you die...." Minho said and scanned his notebook.

"Wait!!! What are you doing?!!" Woohyun screamed.

"To be a computer mouse? Really? That's a first. Well at least you didn't say a lollipop, I would have had to deal with you again." Minho said. "Come now, we have to take the road to death." Minho said, again.

"What are you talking about!!!! What are you doing!!! I'm alive!!! This is all a dream!!!!" Woohyun screamed.

"Look you did one to many drugs and you began to smoke at the age of 10. You were bond to die and since you had with a couple of different girls you soon got AIDS and now your dead. Don't blame me for taking your life because I didn't, you did." Minho said.

"I'm right here!!! I'm perfectly fine!!!" Woohyun screamed.

"I'm afraid not, look your right there." Minho pointed at Woohyun's body that was on the ground. "Look I don't have time for your whines, your not even mine to deal with and have others I have to deal with." Minho said and with his scythe he hooked the pointed end onto Woohyuns T-shirt and dragged him down the black, cold road of death. On the way down this road Woohyun was screaming and crying to be released, but his memory was soon erased and nothing would matter anymore.

Key was with Minho the whole time and he even followed him to see Woohyun's fate. Of course he was soon turned into a pink computer mouse and was sent back down to Earth. "Thanks Minho." Key thanked. Minho glared at him. "Your always quiet, especially when you take lives. What's up with you today?" Key asked.

"You! Not only do I have to rush to my next client, your dying and hurting yourself." Minho said. Key knew that he added a bit of humour into his sentence because Minho knew that Key wasn't able to take reality well.

"I'll be fine okay? I've told you guys, I'm just going through a stage." Key said. "Thanks again." Key said and went back to his job.

"Idiot." Minho whispered and sighed. He quickly made his way to Mexico and was back to his quiet stage, the real reason why he was so loud and so full of 'energy' is because he was just cranky about getting up so early in the morning, but duty calls.

YOUR POV

I quickly got up and did my normal morning routine. My parents were sleeping so I had to be extra silent or I would get in trouble again. I went into my room and opened my laptop to see whether or not I had forgotten an assignment. Just for fun I went on the Internet to see what was the latest gossip, instead of hot juicy gossip I got the local news.

"In other words, breaking news. A high school student over dosed on crystal meth and while still overdosed he broke the window of his room. Sadly he slipped and landed on the shards of glass and died after a shard went through his head." The live video said. The camera man zoomed in on the victim and it was Woohyun. WOOHYUN?! This was a prank right?! What's going on?! I closed my laptop, grabbed my bag and quickly head to school.

 I tried to call Woohyun, but he didn't pick up at all!!! I continued to call and no matter how hard I tried he didn't pick. His group of friend was at school though and when I was about to run up to them, they ran up to me. "!!! What did you do to Woohyun?!!" L screamed at me. Me? What did I do?

"I should be asking you!!! What happen?!" I shouted.

NO ONES POV

"He over dosed okay. Leave it. Let's go." Sunggyu and went away. The rest of infinite left, leaving ______________ there stunned. Without thinking she ran to the top of the school and cried her eyes out. Even though class started, she just sat on the rooftop, crying like she never cried before.

Key did his normal check-ups on ______________ and this time he stopped right in his tracks after seeing her cry. Without even thinking about his job, he made his way down to _____________. "What happen?!" He said.

"W-Woohyun died!!!! He died Key!!!" She cried and hugged Key as hard as she could. Key had a rush of guilt going through his body. Even though it was Woohyun's time to leave the world, he still thought it was his fault. ____________ sniffed and cried into Key's black cloak. It was finally after an hour did ____________ stop crying because she realized that Key had all the answers to the questions she had. "Key." ___________ said and sniffed.

"Yes." Key said.

"Why did Woohyun die? Your a grim reaper you would know right?! Please bring him back!!! Key please!!!" _____________ pleaded. Key's heart ached, even though he didn't believe he had one, he felt hurt. To ______________ his existence was so bland.

"I can't tell you. It's a secret and he's already gone. He has already started his new life and he forgot everything." Key said.

"No....No... NO!!!! KEY PLEASE BRING HIM BACK!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!! Key please....." She said and began to cry yet again.

"I can't..... He deserves to die. _______________ please calm down..." Key asked.

"I hate you...." She said and that crushed Key's invisible heart. "Your so selfish!!! I have nothing anymore!!! Why do you have to do this to me!!! You killed him didn't you?! I hate you!!! Why can't you ever help me when I need you the most!!! I hate you!!! He doesn't deserve to die!!! You do!!!" ______________ screamed at Key. Every word was like a stab in the stomach to Key. He was hurt, he was misunderstood, he was blamed. _______________ got up and was running towards the exit.

"_______________ please!!! Listen!!! That's not what I meant!!!" Key said grabbing ______________ hand, but only got a slap across the face. ______________ ran away and Key kneeled on the ground and cried. For the first time in his grim reapers days did he cry so badly. He didn't cry because he got slapped, he cried because he just lost the friendship he loved. He hated himself for not helping her, but he really couldn't do anything. He stayed on the rooftop the whole time, so long that SHINee had to do his work because Key refused to do it. He was upset and felt horrible. You know that feeling of being blamed and misunderstood, yet no one let you explain what really happened and you remained being misunderstood. Well that's how Key felt, but 10 times worst.

The rest of Key's members did Key's job while he sat in the corner of his room in his grim reaper world. When the day ended SHINee came storming into Key's room, mad. They were mad because Key was slowly turning to ashes, not because they had to do Key's work. "Key what were you thinking?!" Jonghyun shouted at him.

"I know your sad Key, but you can't just abandon your job." Onew scolded.

"Look you know that I killed him not you, you shouldn't be sobbing over her. She's a human, no matter how hard you try, she won't understand our world." Minho said.

"Key hyung. You deserve better, forget about her okay?" Taemin said softly. Key looked up, but not to look at SHINee, he looked up at the clock behind them. _______________ was suppose to be at home by now and because he made a promise to her that he would always visit her when he had spare time, he got up and made his way to the human world.

"Your not going." Onew said, seriously. Key just walked away, not caring about anything.

KEYS POV

I ignored all the complaints and headed to the one place I felt so warm and happy. I made a promise and I plan to keep it, however, I don't think _______________ wants to see me. I knew that I did nothing wrong and I was misunderstood. I knew ______________ was wrong, but I was too. How? Well I could have at least told her why Woohyun died, so I had to take a little bit of the responsibility.

As I made my way to _______________ house I felt cold. Winter was coming and mother nature was getting ready. The trees leaves were no longer green or even red, they were brown. I got cold easily and when I was cold the first place I feel it was my feet. This time I didn't feel anything. It hurt to walk though and when I finally realized what happen. My feet were dry, greyish white stiff bones. I had no flesh on them, just cold bones. No wonder it was harder to walk and it was hurting me. I ignored it because I guess karma got me. I was finally here. The place I loved.

I walked into her house and found her crying on her bed. Her cries were muffled up by her pillow because her parents were at home. "_______________." I whispered. At first she looked at the opposite side I was standing in, but than she saw me and I could feel her eyes burning me.

"Go away." She said.

"Please let me explain." I said.

"Explain what? That you killed my boyfriend? That your making my life miserable? That your being an ? Why do you have to do this to me?! I hate you so much!!!" She screamed at me. Her eyes were red and puffy, so was mine. I, Kim Kibum, was out in public looking like this? It wasn't like me at all.

"I'm sorry, but-" I was about to explain, but she interrupted me.

"Just shut up!!!! I hate you!!!! Go away!!!!" She shouted. I put my finger to my lips to indicate to takj softly. I did this for her own good because I knew that if she was to yell her parents would scold her."Kill me....." She said. "I don't want to live anymore. My happiness just went and there is no reason for me to live anymore. I hate my life." She continued. Was I not making her happy? Did I not do a good job?

"That means that you'll lose your memory." I said.

"So be it, it's not like there is anything worth remembering." She said. I began to tear up, but I forced a smile.

"My existents means nothing to you..... What was I thinking...." I whispered to myself. "Your time to die isn't here yet, is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked.

"Leave me alone, forever. I don't want you to take everyone I love anymore. Just go." She said. A tear escaped my eyes.

"Your wish is my command." I said one the most cliche quote. I walked over to her and she glared at me. I kissed her on the forehead and than apologized. "Promise that you'll be happy after I leave." I said and left. Tears streamed down my eyes and I didn't care about my image anymore. I felt gross and horrible. I felt like dying, but that doesn't matter anymore since that's what ______________ wants and I was already dead.

I was misunderstood, but did it matter anymore?

NO ONES POV

_________________ stayed there with millions of thoughts rushing by, but once Key kissed her forehead it all halt to a stop. She shook the feeling off and decided to sleep. Inside she knew that she had done something bad, but she didn't want to think about it so she cried herself to sleep.

Key went back to his world with pain surging through his entire body. SHINee was waiting for Key to come home and since he didn't want to say anything they didn't force him to talk. Key was on the first step to disappearing forever. That's right, he was soon going to turn all bone and than to ashes. To top it all off, he won't be getting a new life. A grim reaper has no soul, which meant they can't get another life.........

Unless someone is willing to find a grim reapers soul, than maybe they get another chance in living.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 DONE!!!

So yeah, I'm not going to even try to explain how much failness is in here. XD

I really tried hard, but I had to study for a test and I really want to get this out.....

See some people cheated on the test and the teacher caught them so everyone has to do a even harder test. >.<

Well I forgot to add a random word in the other chapter, so I'll add one more here..... Just great.

Well I guess I'll give you a question because I can, you can answer if you want and if you don't want to it's fine.

If you got one wish what would it be?

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! NEEDLE!!! COFFEE!!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3