Chapter 10 ~Questions and Answers~

Even Grim Reapers Need Love (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

I didn't even bother to try to sleep because I needed to know what happen to Key. I'm not going to leave him, I just won't allow it. Wearing the coat I bought just yesterday, I went to the next closest and best thing that was near me. The bank. The bank where all grim reapers could choose to go to. I remember the alley that I had to turn in the bricks I had to push and the code I had to insert. Everything was stored in my memory because I knew one day I was going to need it. I just didn't know it was going to be that early.

"Welcome my fellow grim reaper fri- _______________? I don't know anything goodbye!!" Zero said and was about to hide.

"Zero you must know!!! Your the like the paparazzi for the grim reaper world. What happen to Key?!" I asked.

"I don't know anything!! Just leave!!" Zero said and walked away. I quickly climbed over the counter top and grabbed his hand.

"Please Zero. Key won't tell me. I can't lose him. He's the only person that can make me smile." I said.

"He's not a person!! He's not human _____________!!! He's a grim reaper!! He's dead!! Your dating the dead!!" He shouted at me.

"So.... It doesn't matter, I love him." I said.

"He can't be in the human world without taking lives, he'll suffer." Zero said and I just blinked and looked at him. "A grim reapers job is to guide the lost souls. Not to play around and do nothing in this world." He said pointing to the ground. "In other words!!! Your not suppose to even see a grim reaper unless your dead!!! Dating wouldn't even be in the line of normal, it would be forbidden and was not even a thought!!!" He screamed.

"What happens next?" I asked, still processing everything.

"Key get's punished!! His body refuse to be on earth without taking lives and as a result he's turning to ashes!! He's dying!! Bones, dust, GONE!!" Zero said. Tears began to well up in my eyes and I could not and would not every forgive myself.

"N-No!! I need to help!!! What do I do!!!" I shouted.

"I-I don't know!! Just leave forget about him. Forget about this place. Forget about grim reapers!!" Zero shouted.

"ZERO I CAN'T DO THAT!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND I GOT HIM INTO THIS. I can't abandon him Zero I just can't." I said and began to sob.

"L-l-l-l-look. I am forbidden to release any information. This 'thing' has already gone to the king, the big boss, and even other grim reapers can't know about it. J-J-Just go!!" He said and jumped over the counter to run away. I jumped over the counter and grabbed his arm and than his collar. It was like I was going to punch him or something and if he wasn't going to tell me anything, I don't know if I can control myself.

"I need to know where he is!!!!" I screamed.

"Calm down accept your fate. Go and walk for a bit." He said calmly. I looked at him with confusion and than I turned around. A grim reaper was staring at me.

"Who's she Zero?" The grim reaper said and looked directly in my eye.

"She's the new assistant. Hurry along now." Zero said and I slowly made my way to the door. If I stayed any long I'll know I wouldn't get any answer. That meant no Key. I walked out and dug my hands in pockets as the whether was harshly cold. My pocket wasn't empty though. Inside was a piece of paper and when I took it out I read it silently. 'Come back at 11:53. It's not safe now." I read. Zero must have slipped this in my pocket.

It was 9:56 right now and I decided to go home as it was far to cold to wait outside the door. I'm here worried about the cold, while my boyfriend is in danger. How could I be so selfish? I went home to be greeted by Choco. When I was walking down the streets and as I entered my house, I felt as if those were the last time I would do. I knew I was going to die because I got a sense of doom. I hugged Choco and felt a rush of guilt. If I was to leave than Choco would be left alone. I didn't want that to happen and even just knowing him for a few days, he was the one that accepted me the first time he saw me.

"Choco, I have to save daddy so you have to be good okay? For me?" I said and kissed his head. I dialled Kevin's number and he answered happily.

"Hello ____________!!" He said.

"Hey Kevin. If I one day left, can you take care of Choco for me? You guys can have my apartment and stuff." I said. I heard nothing, but silence. They knew something was wrong.

"Why...." Kevin asked finally.

"I-I'm going on vacation." I said.

"Oh, well than of course." He said happily again. I thanked him and hung up. Was it wrong to tell them I was actually leaving. Leaving the world? 5 minutes later Yoseob called me and complained about me letting U-KISS taking care of Choco. I laughed and told him Beast could take care of them as well and hung up. I didn't want to talk to them. Not because they were annoying or anything, but because I'll miss them even more.

Time passed and after feeding and walking Choco, I went back to the bank. Walking down the alley I saw a drunk man and without even another glance I pushed in the code and went inside. "Zero?" I said.

"Back here, hurry it's not safe out there." He said. I jumped over the counter and walked into a huge room where silver safes were. I guess that's where they keep all the money or valuables. "I-I-I have no time to explain. Just know if you go find him you won't come back here. Not for another week at least." Zero said. I nodded. "Are sure ______________. T-T-This is a really big deal. You. Can. Die." He said. I just nodded.

He went to a nearby drawer and took out a black cloak, the one that all grim reapers had. He hand it to me and went to safe. It sounded an alarm and he immediately went outside."Zero what's going on I heard my alarm?" He asked. I looked at the grim reaper and recognized him. Onew. "_________ why are you here?" He asked, noticing me.

"I want to see Key. I want to help." I said.

"Sh-Sh-She wouldn't leave." Zero said nervously. He looked cool and handsome, but when he was scared, he was like a nervous wreck.

"Okay, we need to disguise you." Onew agreed within seconds. He put the cloak on me and covered half of my face with the hood. "You have to be really quite, don't speak until I tell you too." Onew said.

"Are we leaving?" I asked.

"For now, you'll come back. Maybe.... Just be ready, got it?" He said and I nodded.

"Thanks Zero." I said.

"I knew you were right for Key. S-Save him okay? He only got you." Zero said and pushed us through another door. "Good luck." He said. The door closed and Onew smiled at me.

"Ready to save Key." He said and I nodded. He picked me up and zipped through the night sky. I felt as if I couldn't breathe because of the speed. We were going higher and higher and I thought we might be going out of Earth. I didn't know, either way I was lost and I could only close my eyes and hope that we were going to arrive there soon. "Hold on we almost there." Onew said and I was waiting for landing.

I open my eyes and it was like a nightmare. Everything was dark, gloomy and dead. The home of the grim reapers were horrifying. "Is this where you all live?" I asked.

"Yup, sshhhh, someone's coming." Onew said and I put the hood lower.

"Hey Onew who's that." I heard a female voice.

"Just another soul, to tired to even walk and lost her scythe already." Onew said. I heard the lady laugh and I could feel the wind in my face increase. "We're here." Onew said and put me down on the ground. I looked down and I saw a healthy glow. The grass was green around my feet, not grey like the rest. "Hurry don't let anyone notice." He said.

I walked inside with the hood still on and saw the house of the SHINee boys. It was all dark, like a abandoned haunted house. "Onew who's this?" I heard. I felt the hood come off and I received glares.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"You want to see him? Get him out than." Jonghyun said. They lead me to the dirty white door and tried to get Key out. "Key someone is here to see you." Jonghyun said.

"Tell them to go. I'm staying here." Key said. They looked at me and I knocked on the door. "Real funny." He said.

"Hey fashion diva, come out." I said. No response. "It's me. The girl you broke up with." I said, trying to lighten up the mood. The door slowly opened and I smiled at that not so well looking Key.

"Go. GO HOME!! YOU'LL DIE!!" He yelled. My eyes went wide and began to fill with tears.

"And what your not? Your suffering and you don't tell me. What does that make me?! You don't tell me anything and when you really are in big , you leave me hanging." I said. I hugged him tight and I could feel the bones that were underneath that black cloak. "Tell me what's wrong. Please. You can't leave me. Not now. Not ever." I said and looked him in the eyes.

"I don't love you anymore." He said and looked away.

"Than say that to my face you liar. Please let me help, I can't lose you. I already lost my brother. I can't lose you." I said.

NO ONES POV

Key kept on telling ___________ off, but she just came back up and demanded a response. It wasn't until ___________ found out that she could ask any of the other SHINee members. "What's going on?" She asked.

"This is your problem with Key, we can't say anything." Minho answered. She stood there dumbfounded. She came here to get no answers to her questions.

"Kim Kibum, if you don't tell me, I'll just die as well." She said to him seriously.

"Don't even think about it." Key said.

"I met many grim reapers. I'm suppose to die. I'm cheating life. I got to die anyway." ____________ said.

"Not yet." Key whispered.

"Why don't you tell me anything!!!" She shouted.

"Be quiet, he might come in." Taemin said.

"Who?" ____________ asked.

"G-Drag-" Taemin was about to say the name, but Key immediately pounced on him and covered his mouth. He didn't need to finish though because ______________ knew what he was talking about. He knew who he was and why Key covered his mouth. It was no one other than her brother G-Dragon.

"My brother?" She asked. They nodded except for Key. "I want to see him he'll explain." She said and was looking out the window. Onew grabbed her back in and covered her with the black cloak.

"Don't we'll all get in trouble." He said and looked around. It was to late because G-Dragon had already seen that unique forbidden glow. Knocking on the door he was waiting for them to open.

"Open up, before I kick this door down." He shouted. Minho went to open the door and G-Dragon came in carelessly. "So what was that." He said and entered Key's room. Seeing the moving cloak on the ground he went over and picked it up. To reveal the long time no see sister. He stood there shocked, while his sister stared at him. "Get her out of here." He finally said.

"What's going on?! No hello?! No explanation? I'm your sister!! Why won't you treat me the way you use too? I'm miserable at home and here you are not visiting me?" ____________ said.

"Hello and goodbye. Get her out of here, she's going to be in trouble." G-Dragon said.

"I won't go." ___________ argued.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?! GET THE FACT THAT WE ARE ALL DEAD, YOUR THE ONLY LIVING THING." G-Dragon yelled.

"There's no fun in living. I don't want to live I want to be with you guys." She said crying. She looked at Key and saw how some of his bones were becoming dust. "G-Dragon please. He's going to be gone forever. I won't be able to see you guys if he dies. Just tell me what to do. What can I do?" She asked.

"Nothing, just go." G-Dragon said.

"Why are you here than? Why are you a grim reaper? Why didn't you come to see me? You must have known that I saw a grim reaper." She said.

"I'm scared of death!! I was punished and I'm here. I don't want that to happen to you." G-Dragon said.

"Are you the big boss?" She looked at him dead in the eye. "Or why else would you be scouting the area, let alone enter with pride." __________ said, knowing that it was possible for her brother to be the big boss since he always was. Besides you can never hide something from __________, sooner or later she'll figure out.

G-Dragon looked away and __________ knew the answer. "Why can't you save Key than?!" She shouted.

"He broke the rules, this is what he gets." He said.

"I bet you were happy though. You always found someone to protect me when you couldn't. You supported him didn't you!! G-Dragon why are you doing this!! Why can't you just help me with this favour!!!" __________ shouted.

"I can't. I'm only the boss not the king. He makes all he decisions." G-Dragon whispered.

"Well talk to him. Let me talk to him!!" _________ yelled.

"HE'LL TAKE YOUR SOUL!! YOU'LL BE GONE FOREVER!!' G-Dragon warned.

"Than so be it. I cheated in life. I caused trouble. This is the least I could do." She said. Silence entered the room and chilled around for a bit because it was dead silent.

"I won't let you." Key said, breaking the long silence.

"For once I'm not going to listen." She respond.

"You don't know how to get there, there's no point." Jonghyun smirked.

"Try me." She said and was about to just jump out of the window without her cloak.

"Don't be stupid!!!" G-Dragon said pulling her back.

"Than help me. I hardly make choices. I hardly help. Just this once. I'll find a way. I need too. I'm begging you. I can't live like this any longer. I'm filled with regret and hatred." She begged. It wasn't until a whole lot of begging and crying did the boys finally give in to the human. All her questions were answered and that's when nothing could change her mind.

She was going to do what she wanted to do and that meant sacrificing her soul if she had too. Of course the boys thought that telling her all these things would scare her, but nope, they actually made her want to do it even more. "That's all." G-Dragon finished.

"You want to give me a birthday present bro?" She asked. G-Dragon just looked and nodded slowly. "Promise you'll give it to me?" She said and G-Dragon nodded again slowly. "Listen to me and do what I say for the rest of the week." She said selfishly. G-Dragon stupidly agreed and a promise was a promise. He couldn't back away and ___________ got what she wanted.

"_____________ stop it, your not being yourself." Key said, sitting on the bed.

"Well I guess this is a new me. I'm sorry Key, but I'm not going to fulfill your wishes. I'm going to do what's right. I can't cheat for the rest of my life when I was suppose to die. I have a reputation to you know. I'll be fine and if I'm not, well at least you can be sure I did it happily." __________ said giving her signature smile.

"Your going to hurt all of us though, do you really want that?" Key said.

"I don't care this time because I know I'll be happy knowing I did something right, for your future." She said and kissed Key on the cheek. "Not going to listen honey, just not these days." She whispered.

"Get a room." Jonghyun said and lightened up the room making everyone laugh.

"How long can Key live for." She asked.

"Max 2-3 weeks." Onew replied.

"__________ let's go to my house it's safer there." G-Dragon said and everyone agreed for once. She put on her black cloak and this time wore some dark shoes so she wouldn't leave footprints of glowing green grass. They quickly ran to G-Dragon's house and closed all the blinds, as if it was going to change the lighting, which it didn't. "You sure you going to go through with it?" G-Dragon said.

"I'm getting everyone out of here, not just Key, everyone." ________________ said and G-Dragon knew that he wouldn't be able to stop his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 DONE!!!

It's been awhile and you guys know I'll say sorry, so sorry. As you know though the site has been down and I just couldn't update with the fear of it getting deleted.

However the site is back up again, so thank you to the admins for putting in the effort to bring back up. *claps*

I hope you guys missed me because I missed you guys so much!!!

Again I apologize, but it was my birthday and not to sound selfish or shallow, but if you could take 10 seconds to click the 'CLICK ME' it would be a really great present for my birthday.

Please? With another chapter in 2 weeks on top? Wait that isn't right.

------------> CLICK ME!!! <------------

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! JELLY!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3