I Just Realize

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

 

Jessica POV

 

"You got drunk? AGAIN?"

 

"Uh...huh....Why? Any problem?" I babbled my words but she still understand it.

 

"Seriously, when are you going to stop?" But i guess she understood too much about me. *sigh*

 

"Until she came back to me or until i can forget her." I will never forget her. *Sigh*

 

"But Sica, you are the one who rejecting her." *Sigh*

 

"I know Yul. Stop telling me the obvious thing."

 

"And now she's gone but you became drunkard."

 

"YUL...i said STOP!"

 

"Tell me, Sica. Why are you so upset?"

 

"I don't know, Yul. I don't know."

 

"She got upset too. But i didn't see her weeping and drinking like you."

 

"YUL!"

 

"FINE! I'm just asking, okay?"

 

"*sob* *sob* I just realize that i can't live without her. *sob*"

 

"Shhh...Sica....don't be a cry baby. Go to her and confess your feeling."

 

"*sob* Will *sob* she accept *sob* me back? *sob*"

 

"I seriously don't know what will happen, Sica. But it worth a try. Better late than never."

 

"Fine!"

 

"Just 2 second before you sobbing like crazy girl and now you get back into your ice mode? I serously don't know what inside Choi Sooyoung head when she decide to confess to you."

 

"Shut up, Yul. Wish me luck."

 

"Yeah, you need more than luck now, Sica."

 

"Huh? Why?"

 

"From what i heard, Tiffany already approach her. And she seems to be delighted with her." HUH!!

 

"How dare she's taking what's mine!!" I can't stand anymore. I need to get back MY Sooyoungie.

 

"Ehem....she's TRIED to make herself YOURS, but you rejected her. So basically, she's not your anymore." I turned back to Yuri and gave her the meanest glares that i can ever gave to the one that i hate so much.

 

"Don't say the obvious again, Kwon Yuri. I am thinking right now and i will make her, MINE!!" With that declaration, i left Yuri rooted on her feet there and marching my feet towards my car to find for my prince. I will win her back. Tiffany, you are going down!!

 

 

Somewhere around the town

 

"Sooyoungie~~~"

 

"Hi Fany-ah"

 

"I miss you so much."

 

"I thought we just met yesterday?"

 

"Urgh....you don't know how much your presence affecting me, Sooyoung-ah."

 

"Hmmm...."

 

"Say, Soo....Want to grab something? I am hungry~~~"

 

"I don't know, Fany-ah. I didnt felt like eating."

 

"Owh...come on, Soo. She's not the only woman in this world."

 

"You are right, Fany-ah. She's not the only woman in this world. But she the only woman in this world that i love."

 

"What if...i help you to win her?"

 

"Nah...she's already rejected me. Meaning that she's don't like me."

 

"Is this really Choi Sooyoung that i known  since i was little?"

 

"Yah...Tiffany!! What do you mean by that?"

 

"Sooyoung that i knew will never gave up until she achieved or got what she desired. Why are you giving up right now?"

 

*Sigh* " I'm not giving up, Fany-ah. I just gave her time to think."

 

"I said i will help you knock your lovely blondie sense, Soo..."

 

"How Fany? How? She don't even have any feeling toward me~~ She left me standing alone like an idiot after i confessed to her." Sooyoung cried in alarm only to make Tiffany quickly took her into tight embrace.

 

"Sshhhh.... Just let it out....Once you let go all of your humiliation, you have to become strong again and make her gone head over heels on you, Choi Sooyoung." Tiffany tighten her embrace and kissing Sooyoung's crown of head.

 

Little that both of them knew, Jessica saw all of it and her heart sunk down. I guess i'm too late now. She slowly retreated from the place and quickly run back to her car and drove off.

 

Next day

 

"Sica?"

 

"..........."

 

"Sica? Come on. Stop grieving."

 

"................"

 

"Aigoo... I thought you want to win her back. But, now. Look at you. Crying your heart out."

 

"I've failed, Yul. I've failed. They already together."

 

"Who?"

 

"Sooyoung and Tiffany."

 

"Huh? Then why i just saw Tiffany hugging other girl?"

 

"I'm not in a mood for silly joke, Yuri. I saw them hugging each other yesterday. Isn't it enough for me?"

 

"Maybe what you saw is true. But, trust me Sica. I just saw Tiffany acting all lovey dovey with other girl. And that girl definitely not Choi Sooyoung."

 

"Show me, Kwon Yuri!"

 

"How many time do i have to tell you? Speak with your mouth! Not your hands!!"

 

"Okay. Okay. Sorry. Show me, please."

 

"Come."

 

No One POV

 

"Hi, baby. I missed you." Tiffany hugging her girlfriend tightly.

 

"Urghh...b-baby...you suffocating m-me..."

 

"Ops... Sorry, baby."

 

"It's okay, baby. I miss you too."

 

Just before the couple trying to eat each other lips, Tiffany felt like she being jerk aside.

 

"What the... Oh, Jessica and....."

 

"Yuri. Kwon Yuri."

 

"Yeah, Jessica and Yuri."

 

"What are you doing, Tiffany?"

 

"Huh? Me?"

 

"Yeah. You!"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Are you cheating on Sooyoung?"

 

"Me? Cheating on Sooyoung? What the hell are you talking about, Jessica?"

 

"I saw you hugging Sooyoung yesterday and now you are hugging this...this...."

 

"Im Yoona at your service."

 

"Yeah. Right. So, tell me. Are you cheating on Sooyoung, Tiffany?"

 

"Why on earth do i have to do that?"

 

"Baby, who is this?"

 

"Owh, baby. This is Jessica Jung. The one who rejected Soo-baby last week."

 

"Ohhh...So, this is the rejecter. Hmmm...i can say that silly baby of yours have a high taste."

 

"Oh, come on Yoong-baby. Not you too."

 

"Hahaha... I know you, sweety."

 

"Thank you~~~"

 

Both of the bestfriend just blinking their eyes, looking at the over-loaded sweetness couple in front of them. But Jessica still hurting.

 

"Ehem..."

 

"Oh...Sorry girls. She can be distracting some time. So, back to our topic. Why am i cheating to my Soo-baby?"

 

"Aren't you in relationship with her?"

 

"Said who?"

 

"I saw you yesterday. Hugging. Kissing."

 

"Ohhhh...that. Heh, even if it a YES from me, why are you so working up?"

 

"Umm...ummm...N-nothing."

 

"Exactly! You and her are nothing. Not an item. So, she can hug anybody. Kiss anybody."

 

"Tiff..." Yoona nudging Tiffany when she saw Jessica's teary eyes.

 

"I know. Me and her are not even a thing. But......"

 

"But what, Jessica?"

 

"My life have been miserable since i rejected her. Her sad face, her teary eyes... all kept on replaying in my dream." Jessica cupping her face, tried to control her emotions. She doesn't want to burst in front of them.

 

"Tell me now, Jessica. Are you, in any circumstance now, in love with her?"

 

"Yes, Tiffany. I've just realize that i can't live without her. This whole week without her voice, her smile, her silly jokes already making me realize that i really need her."

 

"Hmmm... I don't know, Jessica. I mean, she's really upset because of your rejection."

 

"Can you please tell me your relationship with her, Tiff?"

 

"She's my baby."

 

"Hey, i thought i'm your baby?" Yoona pouting and turning herself from Tiffany.

 

"Oh, come on, Baby. You know who Sooyoung is. Don't act like this is first time."

 

"Fine. Fine. Yes, Jessica. She's our baby."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Sooyoung is my baby cousin. She's is Yoong-baby best friend. Satisfied?"

 

"B-but......"

 

"No buts, Jessica. Oh, she's still grieving right now. She's really upset, you know."

 

"Yeah... Where is she, Tiff? I need to see her."

 

"Oh, no you not, Jessica. I can't let you hurt her again."

 

"No, Tiff. I won't. I want to confess to her now. I'm willing to be her girlfriend."

 

*Smirk* "Heh, after your rejection? Do you think she will accept you back?"

 

*sigh* " I have to try. I can't live without her."

 

"Baby~~"

 

"Fine. I'm telling you just because i don't want to see my baby here showing her aegyo to everyone. Here. Take this card. She's there."

 

"Thank you, Tiffany. Thank you, Yoona."

 

"Do you need me to drive you off, Sica?"

 

"It's okay, Yul. I will go. Alone."

 

"Fine."

 

Somewhere in the city

 

"Urgh...Jessica....Why are you making me miserable like this?" Sooyoung still grieving on her fate. She's sitting under big tree. She didn't realize that someone approaching her.

 

"H-hey..." Sooyoung quickly turned as she heard the voice that she's being craving to hear since last week.

 

"Huh? H-hey."

 

"C-can i....Can i sit here?"

 

"Urhm..... S-sure." Jessica slowly sitting next to Sooyoung. Sooyoung tried her very best not to jump on her spot when she felt Jessica's arms brushing her arms lightly.

 

"So..."

 

"So?"

 

"A-are you a-alone?" Sooyoung just looked at Jessica with her are-you-blind look.

 

"Obviously, i am. Why?" Jessica can sense Sooyoung's coldness in her words.

 

"Urhm... W-well. I-i....j-just.."

 

"Just what, Jessica? What else do you want to do now? Haven't you satisfied enough seeing me like idiot, confessing to you?"

 

"Soo....."

 

"You kept on giving me signals before, Jessica. I really thought that you also like me. But..... i don't know what to think anymore now."

 

"Soo...."

 

"Stop giving me hope, Jessica. I've already convincing myself."

 

"I...."

 

"I'm letting you go..."

 

"Stop... please...." Sooyoung can't finish her words when she saw Jessica now crying in front of her.

 

"Sica? W-why are y-you crying?"

 

"Please, Soo. Please listen to me first."

 

"..............."

 

"I know i've made a mistake. I'm just shocked that day. I can't imagine that a person that i like so much, have the same feeling with me. I know i just left you there without any words. It just...It just because i didn't expected that you will confessed. Please, Soo. I like you too. Very much."

 

"............."

 

"Please say something."

 

"..............."

 

"Soo....."

 

"............."

 

*sigh* "Fine. I know you won't accept my apology." Jessica slowly turn herself and walked away with aching heart. She knew that she has lost Sooyoung forever. But then, she felt like someone back-hugging her.

 

"Where do you think you are going, miss Jung?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"You are mine. Your place is in my arms. Don't you dare to go anywhere else." Sooyoung slowly turning Jessica's body to face her. Jessica slowly raise her eyes, just to be met with those big brown orbs of Sooyoung's.

 

"B-but..."

 

"Did i make myself clear? You are mine! For this moment, Jessica is Sooyoung's. And i am yours! Sooyoung is Jessica's. Got it?" Jessica quickly buried her face on Sooyoung's chest while hugging her. Sooyoung slowly lifted Jessica's chin and looked into her eyes.

 

"Hey, princess. Do you get it?" Jessica just nodded as she's slowly close her eyes when she realize that Sooyoung slowly decreasing their gaps. Their lips softly connected, sealing their new relationship. Now Jessica realize, only Sooyoung can make her heart beating faster. Only Sooyoung can make butterflies assaulting her stomach. The way their lips fitted together, just like they are meant to be as one.

 

the end...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye...

I update...

Fuhhhhhh