My J

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

My J

English Lyrics

cr :credit: pop!gasa www.popgasa.com

 

When people say that you get prettier when you’re in love-
I guess that’s really true
I’m always smiling for no reason and without knowing, I resemble you
It’s definitely weird

Soft but sometimes thick and clear and slightly bright
I love you My J, My My J My J, I love you
With me-

* When I am together with you I am so happy
Can you see? My heart is together 365 every day
When I see you, I don’t know what to do
I’m so obvious that I just start laughing
What do you? I can’t live without you My lovely J

Even as I’m walking, even when I’m laying down
I unexpectedly burst out laughing and roll around for a while
You, whom I hoped for such a long time, is finally by my side
I can’t believe it

Elegantly, but sometimes lightly – brightly but a little softly
Will you appear to me My J, My My J My J, I love you
With me -

* repeat

What should we do now? I pinch myself in case it’s a dream
But in front of me, you are really there, it’s really you
I love you so much My J

* repeat

 

I kept on repeating this new SNSD song on and on again. I just can relate this song with my situation right now. I, Choi Sooyoung was, is and will be forever in love with one sweet, cold but adorable creature named, Jessica Jung.

 

The first lyric is "When people say that you get prettier when you’re in love"....well, i don't want to boast myself but I'm one of the famous student in this Seoul International University. My looks, academic achievements and not to mention my countless awards of being the best chess player in whole South Korea and one of the best chess player among the world best chess player.

 

People used to say that i may look nerd with my glasses but when i started to know her, i tried my very best to get notice by her even though only just small smile from her. That was more than enough for me. I will do everything, i mean, EVERYTHING, to make her looked even slightly at me.

 

Flashback

 

"Choi Sooyoung!!"

 

"Huh??" OMG!! That Jessica's best friend, Tiffany Hwang. What she want from me?  My body got shivering just because the fact that her best friend screamed for my name.

 

"Hey....listen...I need your help."

 

"Huh? Me? Helping you? Why?"

 

"My best friend need help in learning Spanish. Can you help her?" Oh...did i mention that i also can speak fluently in 6 languages?

 

"Who and why?" I frowned my forehead when suddenly i saw her lips turned into smirk.

 

"Don't tell me that you don't know who my best friend is, Choi Sooyoung. Last time i check, you still carrying that torch for her." There you go, i can feel my face slowly turned warm. I bet Tiffany can see my blushed face because she can't erase that wide smile from her face.

 

"Errrr....hmmmm....w-why.....why you need me to teach her? There's some other student that as fluent as me to teach her."

 

"Are you rejecting my help, Sooyoung?"

 

"W-What?? NOOO.....I-I don't rejecting you....I-I'm just curious..." I mumbled slowly the last sentences. But I guess Tiffany still can hear it.

 

"Well, one, you are THE best one among the best. Two, Taengoo said you are free from any chess games this week, which make you are available all the time. And third, you won't believe what I'm going to say but...please, believe me. The Jessica Jung asked for your company by HERSELF!!" She screaming the last word loudly, making my ears gone numb with sudden burst. Dup..Dap...Jessica asked for my help by herself? I'm not dreaming, right? I tried pinching myself, and yeah....it hurt a lot!! Which mean....I'M NOT DREAMING!!!

 

"Urgh...w-why s-she didn't ask me by herself?"

 

"Well, she's a shy person, you know. So, what do you say??"

 

"I will if she ask me by herself. There's nothing to shy about. I'm human too. I eat the same thing you all being eating. I'm not human-eater."

 

"Okay. I will inform her about that."

 

End of flashback.

 

* When I am together with you I am so happy
Can you see? My heart is together 365 every day
When I see you, I don’t know what to do
I’m so obvious that I just start laughing
What do you? I can’t live without you My lovely J *

 

So, here i am. Waiting for her as she asked me yesterday to teach her Spanish. I don't know how i feel right now as my heart beating like crazy each time i look at my watch. She's being late for 5 minutes but i will be waiting for her even if it takes forever. I'm so happy today that i can't even describe it with words. My mom said i looked unusually hyper this morning. I ate my breakfast with wide smile engraved on my face. I just laughed when my silly sister stole my sandwich which i rarely do that as i will smack her head if she did that. I kissed my cat repeatedly, making it running quickly, hiding itself from me. Maybe afraid with my sudden action as i rarely touch it if not for bathing it.

 

Then i arrived at university with my car, which again, i rarely used it as i like my Harley more. But, i don't want the princess to suffer from messy hair wearing the helmet. Yeah...i plan to take her for lunch...urhm....date.....that if she want to. I kept on wandering back and forth my car when suddenly i heard sweet and soft voice calling for my name.

 

"Urhmmm....Choi Sooyoung?" I turned around and my mouth went dried as i saw my subject of affection standing in front of me with sweet smile engraved on her face. "Urhm.....Sooyoung?? Hello??!!"

 

I wiped my drooling mouth and earned a sweet giggles from the latter. " Choi Sooyoung, madam. At your service." I bowed a bit and held out my hand to shake with her. I saw her giggling again and holding out her hand to shake mine. once our skins touches, electricity runs through all my veins and causing my mind to go numb. Suddenly the lyric of My J replaying again in my brain.

*What should we do now? I pinch myself in case it’s a dream

But in front of me, you are really there, it’s really you
I love you so much My J *

 

"Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you. And thank you for willing to become my tutor."

 

"No sweat, Miss Jessica Jung. Its my pleasure." I managed to speak clearly even deep down in my heart, i can feel like my legs can turn to jelly in a few seconds.

 

"Errr...Choi Sooyoung...can i have my hand back?" I let go her hand immediately as i can feel my cheeks warm enough to grill fishes.

 

"Sorry.." I scratched my head with silly grins on my face, making the princess chuckled lightly. My heart flattered when i heard her soft chuckles. "Urhm...shall we?"

 

"Where to?"

 

"Have you eaten yet?" She cutely shook her head and pouting her lips. I kept on restraining myself from pinching her cute face and kissing her pouting lips.

 

"Well, i need food to keep me energize and to keep my brain working."

 

"Ahhh....so the rumors are true."

 

"Rumors? What rumors?"

 

"That you are a shikshin. That your stomach had black hole in it. That....."

 

"Stop, please.....that's not rumors. That's the truth." I lowered my head, wasn't able to look back to her. But then, i felt something pinching my cheek. I slowly raised my head and saw her smiling widely to me.

 

"You are so cute, Sooyoungie." BAM! That statement just blow my head away and my knees just go weak immediately, making her suddenly looked so worried. "Are you okay, Sooyoung?" She patted my cheek several time. I blinked my eyes, still can't believe what she just did to me. I lost all my consciousness when she DID pinched my cheek before.

 

"Urhm...I-I'm okay." Yeah, the cool Sooyoung now turn to shuttered Sooyoung.

 

"Good. I thought......." Okay, that's it! No more nice Sooyoung! You have to do this one and for all!!

 

"Jessica Jung...." I slowly knelt down and holding her hands in mine. I'm letting myself to gamble in this love game as i really like her. "I really like you...No...that's not the correct word. I, Choi Sooyoung, might be the best chess player in this entire South Korea, I might be can speak more languages than other normal people did, but, in front of you, I will always got tongue-tied, my knees will always turn jelly each time i saw you, my cheeks will forever blushing when someone talked about you in front of me. Will you give me the honour to be the one that will be holding your hands forever, the one that will be watching your cute pouts, the one that will be making you smile and of course the one that will be the reason of your happiness?"

 

I looked into her eyes but all i can see is blank expression from her. I lowered my head and sighed. I slowly raised from my kneeling position and letting go her hands. I put my hands into my pockets and waited for her to speak or at least respond to me.

 

"Sooyoung?" Finally, she spoke! I looked slowly toward her but then i saw her raising her hand. I quickly closed my eyes and waiting for her hand to slap my face. Yes, i deserved to be slap by her or even a punch. But none of it happen as i felt her hand caressing my cheek slowly. I opened my eyes and saw her looking back at me with that sweet smile on her face.

 

"Choi Sooyoung. I like you too. And i'm willing to be the one who receiving all of that from you." Huh? I'm not dreaming, right?

 

"No, Choi Sooyoung. You are not dreaming." Did i just say that loudly? I pinched my arm and yeah...it's HURT!

 

"Sica? I'm not dreaming, right? Tell me I'm not."

 

"No, Sooyoungie. You are not dreaming."

 

"Really??"

 

"Yes. Really."

 

"Wait...." I slowly backed myself from her and jumping up and down. "Woohooo......she likes me!! She LIKES me!!!"

 

"Soo...stop....STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" I immediately stop and look back to my princess.

 

"Sorry, Sica. I just...." Then i felt her index finger on my lips.

 

"No, i'm happy too. I've been waiting for this day to come. Actually...urhm...actually i had decide to confess too....but....urhm...but you did it first."

 

"So, will you be My J?"

 

"Yes. Choi Sooyoung. I will be...wait....why My J?"

 

"Oh, don't you heard SNSD new song? My J? It really remind me of what i've become when i saw you. When i felt your presense around me, i tend to be nervous, don't know what to do."

 

"Yes. I will be Your J."

 

"Thank you, Sica. You are My J. My Jessica forever!!!" I hugged her and lifted her. Twirling her around as she laughing like little kid in my arms. I never felt this happy in my entire life before. Then i slowly put her on her feet.

 

I looked deeply into her eyes. "My lovely J, I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gyahhhh...finally....

My brain start to function again.