Lazy Girl

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

 

"Sica...can you please tidy up your room?"

 

"Shut up, Yul...It's not like your room is better than mine!"

 

"Well, i'm not the one who going to freak out if my crush coming soon and becoming my room-mate."

 

"Huh? Crush? Room-mate? Soo is coming?" Jessica quickly stood up and rushed to her room to tidy up her room.

 

"Wah...I didn't know that only by mentioning her name, you suddenly became hardworking. I should use that name frequently from now on."

 

"Huh? So you just kidding me, Kwon Yuri??!! Just wait for my warth to you." Jessica started chasing Yuri around while Yuri just laughing away like maniac, running from the lazy princess.

 

Jessica didn't realize that their other housemate just entered the house along with someone that might make her heart thumping uncontrollably.

 

"What is happening here?!" Their housemate suddenly shouted making the lazy princess and kkab princess rooted on their feet and looked toward the door.

 

"Owh...Tae...Nothing...It just this la----umphhhh...." Yuri didnt manage to finish her words as Jessica quickly cupped when she saw her source of heart thumping staring blankly toward them with frowned brows.

 

"Tae...and....Sooyoung." She mumbled slowly the last name while trying to hide her blushing face from Sooyoung. Yuri saw this and her evilish level charge fully. She pinched Jessica's waist and bit her finger.

 

"Aoucchhhhhh......Yah....Kwon Yuri!!" Jessica can't control her scream anymore. Her face already turned into crimsom red. Her feet turned to jelly when she saw Sooyoung smirked while looking at her. Oh God. Even her smirk looks so hot.

 

"Hehehe...can't get me now, Sica. Hi Tae. Owh, hi Soo. What brings you here?"

 

"Sooyoung going to be our housemate starting from today. Jessica, she's going to be your room-mate."

 

Jessica still admiring Sooyoung's beautiful face and of course she didn't hear what Taeyeon just said.

 

"Hey..Jessica...I'm talking to you." Taeyeon clicking her fingers several time in front of Jessica's face.

 

"Uh...oh...yes Tae...what is it?"

 

"I said, Sooyoung going to live with us and she's going to be your room-mate." Huh? Jessica widen her eyes with the news as Yuri and Taeyeon just smirking away. They all know about Jessica's crushing over the Choi Sooyoung and it's just a coincidence when suddenly their teacher asked whether their house still can coop with one more student or not. And the student is none other than the Choi Sooyoung, genius pianist that owned Jessica's heart and the one who always been her source of happiness even just by listening of her foot step sound. Yeah, call her freak or stalker, but if someone that hot like Sooyoung, Jessica will do anything to know everything about her.

 

"Tae...you can't be serious, right?"

 

"It's okay, Taeyeon. I can find another house." Sooyoung suddenly talked when she felt like Jessica don't like her to be as a room-mate.

 

"Noooooo......" Jessica quickly cupped when she realize that she's being over-dramatic about Sooyoung.

 

"Heh?" Sooyoung looked at Jessica with curious eyes while the two pranksters only smiling like an idiot.

 

"I mean...ummmm....of course you can stay...." Jessica can't faced Sooyoung while Sooyoung just rubbing her neck, looking back at Jessica with confused face.

 

"Well, i will transferred all my belongings this evening. See you, room-mate. Bye Tae. Bye Yul."

 

Jessica still mesmerized with Sooyoung sweet smile when the two pranksters smirking widely. Yuri slowly creeping behind the lazy girl and yelled loudly at her ear.

 

"JESSICAAAAAAAA!!!"

 

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Jessica then saw Yuri and Taeyeon laughing their off on the floor, making her blood raged. "Both of you will pay for this!!!"

 

The two prankster stop laughing and looking back at the lazy girl that already turned into devil girl mode.

 

"Urhmmm...Sica.....Errrrr...We're sorry....."

 

"Huh...beg for your life, midget... And you too, lanky Yul!"

 

"Yaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" Both Taeyeon and Yuri screaming while running around the dorm from HellSica.

 

After Half An Hour

 

"Imma gonna tell Hyo bout this, you sick dolphin!" Taeyeon rubbing her ears and her head that felt like having bumping when the HellSica pinching and knocking it.

 

Sooyoung just laughing, looking back at the hilarious scenes before her eyes. They surely have unique way expressing their love.

 

But then, a certain blonde that panting on the couch caught her attention. I'm going to share a room with her. God, please help me to suppress my feeling towards her.

 

While Sooyoung silently staring at Jessica, Jessica also secretly stoled some glances towards her. Damn, i will be sharing a room with her. I'm doomed!!

 

TBC