Actress Jung

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

Soshi Living room

 

"You are an idiot! Do you know that?"

 

"Yah, Hwang Miyoung! What's that suppose to mean?"

 

"If it's me, i won't let her tears dropped even once."

 

"Y-yahhhh....it's not that i do it on purpose!"

 

"Yeah, right. And you call her your baby?"

 

*sigh* "Help me, Tiff... I don't know that she will pissed off like that."

 

"Well, to begin with, ice princess..... How long did she became YOUR baby and you as HER honey?"

 

"Errrrr...... 4 years??"

 

"EXACTLY!!"

 

"Yahhhh...stop knocking my head!! I can't think properly if you kept on banging my head like this!!"

 

"You deserved it! You been her best friend for God knows how long and her freaking honey for almost 4 years!! Why can't you remember that simple thing?"

 

"It's in the script, Tiff. You know it's my first time acting and i want to make good impression to the producer and the director."

 

"First time my ! You flirting with your co-actor, for God Sake, Sica! And you expect for she to not react??"

 

"Hey, what with this noise?"

 

"Taengoooo.... Your silly friend here, think that she can flirt with her co-actor and her BABY won't feel anything about it. And now, Sooyoung sulking and crying. And guess what....."

 

"What?"

 

"I said guess, Taengoooo...."

 

"Aish...speak with your mouth, mushroom...not with your hand.."

 

"Sorry.... Sica asking me a favor and the favor is......to help her regain Soo back."

 

"Heh...your own mess, Sica. You make it, you clean it. Full stop! Stop bothering my mushroom!"

 

"Yeah... And you all call yourself as my sisters. Great. Just great!!!"

 

In SooSica's room

 

"How dare she's flirting with that-that....urghhhh!!"

 

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Stop rambling!"

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"If that's her, tell her to get lost."

 

"Huh... just because you are jealous with her acting so lovey-dovey with her co-actor, doesn't mean that you not missing your HONEY. Am i right?"

 

"...................imissher..........."

 

"See? I told you, right?"

 

"............."

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"Aishhh...let me open that freaking door, Soo!"

 

"Fine!"

 

"Ohh....sweety~~ Do you miss me?"

 

"Shut up, Yul."

 

"Owww.... You break my heart, Bunny."

 

"Yeah.. Whatever. When are you gonna coming back to our room?"

 

"Heh? Did you chase Taeyeon out already?"

 

"You know what i mean, Kwon Yuri. Stop your silly aegyo and leave that tall shikshin alone. Her honey want to talk to her."

 

"No, Yul~~~ Don't goooooo~~~"

 

"Yul, I swear---"

 

"Wait! Solve your jealousy problem yourself, Choi Sooyoung. I don't want my sweetheart to mad at me. Bye!"

 

"!! I hate you, Yul!"

 

"Yeah.. I don't care at all. I love my bunny more...Good luck...Seeyaaa"

 

Outside SooSica room

 

"Sweetheart~~~"

 

"Stop it, Yul!! You making me blushing."

 

"Owww.... My bunny is shy~~~"

 

"Yahhh...you two! Stop rubbing more salt onto my wound with your love act!"

 

"Sica-yah... She's still mad at you, you know. But she's also missing you. So, this is your chance. Don't ruin it."

 

"Hmmmm....."

 

"Good luck!! Hwaiting!!"

 

Inside SooSica's room

 

"Soo? Baby?"

 

"...................."

 

"Baby? Are you sleeping?"

 

"......................."

 

"Baby~~~ I'm sorry~~~~"

 

"............."

 

"Baby~~~ Talk to me, please~~~ I haven't hear your voice since last night. And i'm so tired now. I need you to hug me and kiss me. Please~~~~"

 

".................."

 

"Baby~~ It's not my fault. It's in the script. You know i have to act like it's real."

 

"Even so, you don't have to kiss his cheek!"

 

"Baby~~~"

 

"And it's not even in the script! I know you always crushing on him, Sica!"

 

"Yes, i am! But you are the one that i love with all my heart."

 

"Yeah, right..."

 

"Baby, please~~ I even ask you to read the script before i agreed, don't I?"

 

".............."

 

"Baby~~ I'm very tired now. *sob* *sob* Can---*sob* you *sob* please *sob* hug me?"

 

"Aish..... Come here."

 

*sob* *sob*

 

"Shhhhh....honey... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be jealous with that silly thing. I know you only love me."

 

*sob* *sob*

 

"Hey, honey.... sweety... stop crying, please~~ You know i can't stand seeing you crying."

 

"I love you, baby... Only you... Please forgive me."

 

"It's okay, honey. I'm sorry too for being a jealous freak."

 

"Is this mean we're okay now?"

 

"Ummm....Not yet."

 

"Huh? Whyyyy~~~~~~"

 

"Kiss me first. Hey, you are not crying??!! Where's your tears? Are you faking it, Jessica Jung?"

 

"Errrr..... I-i k-kinda know t-that you always gave in *gulp* when i cried....so..."

 

"Aish... shut up. Just kiss me, ACTRESS JUNG!"

 

"Gladly, Choi Sooyoung. I'm the one and only the best actress Jung and you know what?"

 

"What? That Krystal is also a JUNG?"

 

"Well, yeah.. That's also... But.... no~~~~ You are the one and only my co-actor in my heart, Actress CHOI!!"

 

"........mmmmmmmmm.......honey........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......."

 

Outside SooSica's room and Tae-Sun (now Yul-Sun) room

 

"Why they have to be so loud!!"

 

"Shut up, Tae!"

 

"Aishhh... why you're having your period now~~~~"

 

"S.H.U.T U.P K.I.M T.A.E.Y.E.O.N !!

 

"AISHHHHH!!!!"

 

"Serve you right, Taeyeon-unnie...."

 

"Urghhhh... not you too, maknae~~~~"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meaningless story...

i know.. *bow*