For The Last Time

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

"We are not compatible with each other, Sica. Let's brake up!"


"Jay...We been dating for this 6 damn months! You wanna broke up with me just because i don't want to have with you, isn't it?"


"Yeah...and i already found your replacement. Good bye!"


Jessica just can cry her heart out when JayBoom decided to brake their relationship. I'm surely had a very bad luck in boys.


Flashback


"Sica....let's brake up!" Taecyeon said as he just looking down to his shoes, not wanting to have eyes contacts with her girlfriend.


"But why, Taec?" Jessica already crying and buried her face on her palms.


"My father want me to further my study."


"But.....but....." Jessica can't contain her tears anymore.


"I'm sorry, Sica. If only i can change my father's decision. But i can't. Goodbye, Sica." Taecyeon hugged his ex-girl for a second and then dashed from the scene, leaving Jessica to sob alone, reminising her pity love life.


End Of Flashback


"That was 4th time, Sica. How many men more you want to date before getting married?" Tiffany just shaking her head, feeling sympathy with her best friend.


"I really don't know, Fany. I just don't have luck with boys. They either want me as their when bored or their -doll. But i'm not either."


"I guess you have to try your luck with girl after this."


"I'm totally straight woman, Tiff!" Jessica huffed as she just wrapped her arms around her petite body.


"Nah....just look at me and Yuri....We already engaged. She's the one who always be there for me and not the boys."


"You are GAY for God Sake, Tiffany Hwang Mi Young!! I'm not!" Jessica started to rub her forehead because of sudden headache that she experienced.


"Yes, I AM GAY, Jessica Jung Soo Yeon!! That's why i want you to try be gay just for awhile. You can always turn into straight again if you don't like it!!" Tiffany turn to yell at Jessica. But then when she saw her best friend started to sob, she's no longer want to scold her. Instead she just hugged Jessica, tried to sooth her. "COme on, Sica. Just give a try once. If it not really can make you satisfy, then you can forget whatever i say. Please...." Tiffant patting Jessica's head and wiped her tears.


"Fine. But this is for the first and last time, Tiffany."


"Okay, let me call Yuri first. She said someone want to get know you. But since you already with Jay, I don't want to disturb your relationship." Tiffany calling her fiance and explained the whole thing to her. Yuri agreed and promise to contact her friend to set for blind date with Jessica.


On the day of Date



Jessica wearing the blue scarf on her wrist as their sign to recognize each other. Yuri telling that the person she will met is tall, short haired and have extremely cute eyes. Tiffany also approving what Yuri said and later making Yuri all in jealous mode as Tiffany started to drooling about the latter. I wonder if she really that cute.


Jessica still strolling back and forth in front of the said shopping complex that Yuri ask her to wait for the said girl. Aish...She's late! I hate late person. But then someone tapping her shoulder. She slowly turned around and met with someone neck. She slowly raise up her head and saw one cute face, smiling widely to her.


"Hi...Jessica, right? I'm Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung said with estatic voice, making Jessica to frown. "Owh....i'm sorry. You are not Jessica. Sorry." She turned around but Jessica quickly grabbed her wrist.


"I'm Jessica. Look." She's showing her blue scarf that being tied on her wrist. Sooyoung smiled again and showing her scarf back that being tied on her wrist also.


"Me too.." Sooyoung smiling more widely when she saw Jessica small smile. "Let go."


"Where are we going?"


"Well, first we go to have some brunch because i haven't have breakfast yet. You? Owh...before i forget, i'm sorry for being late. My sister ask me to send her first to her workplace. Would you forgive me~~~" Jessica just looked at Sooyoung doing her so-called aegyo without blinking her eyes. What is this??


"Are you always like this with stranger?" Jessica asking Sooyoung.


"Nope...I'm just like this with the person that i like..." Sooyoung smiling widely to Jessica, making the latter to start blushing. Why am i blushing right now? I'm not GAY, right? Jessica keep on thinking when suddenly she heard some growling sound. She looked at Sooyoung. She saw Sooyoung's red face while her hands on her stomach, smiling awkwardly toward her.


Jessica started to chuckle slowly but the chuckling turned to laugh when she saw Sooyoung pouting lips and frowned face.


"Hey...i managed to make you laugh. Yuri said you are not easy to laugh." Jessica face became redder as Sooyoung just grabbed her wrist and lead them to the nearest coffee house.


Sooyoung and Jessica entered the coffee house and the waitress there bowing to them. She took them to the table and laid some menu for them to scan. Sooyoung already going through the menu when she saw Jessica looking at her.


"Yes, Jessica? Is there anything on my face?"


"No. But i have questions for you."


"Can we order first? Please~~~"


"Aish...stop doing that. Okay. We order first." Jessica saw Sooyoung smiling brightly as she waived her hand to the waitress to take their order. Again...the Choi Sooyoung never failed to amuse Jessica. If before with her unique aegyo but now with her shikshin mode.


"Are you going to eat all of that?" Jessica raising her brows when she heard Sooyoung ordering almost half of the menu.


"Yes." Sooyoung looking at Jessica with her puppy eyes, making Jessica's heart to beat rapidly. What is this feeling? Why my heart start to beat like crazy when i saw her glittering eyes?


"Fine. I will take this set. That's all. Thank you." The waitress smiling at them and excused herself from the two.


"Say, Jessica. Can i call you Sica?"


"Why are you so friendly, Sooyoung?"


"Why? Can't I?"


"It just felt weird as we only know each other today."


"Yup. You just know me today, but I already knew you since...herm....last year? Yes...last year."


"Last year?"


"Yup. During Tiff and Yul engagement day."


"But why i didn't saw you?"


"Your eyes was blind with that...Jay? yup..Park JayBoom. Hows your boyfriend?"


"We broke up."


"Owh...I'm sorry."


"No need to say that. I'm relieve also without him. He only have the big capital S in his head."


"Capital S?"


"Yes...."


"Do you...erhm....."


"Of course not." Jessica face blushing again, making SOoyoung to look at her, smiling while murmuring something. "What are you whispering there, Choi Sooyoung?"


Sooyoung just grinning while looking back to Jessica. "I said...thank god." Sooyoung now smiling widely to Jessica.


"Why?"


"Because that's mean you are not too deep in love with them yet. Meaning that, my work will be easier."


"Are you betting with Yuri and Tiffany to make me fall in love with woman?"


"Nope. I'm betting with myself to make you fall in love with me." Jessica dumbfounded awhile when she heard Sooyoung sudden words.


"Y-you...are in love with me?"


"Yes, Jessica Jung Soo Yeon. I'm already falling in love since i saw you back then. But Yuri said you already have boyfriend. And you also not swinging at our way, if you know what i mean."


"But....but...you never introduce yourself to me."


"I want to....but....i can't....."


"Why?"


"I'm not the type that stealing someone girlfriend. I will wait for her to become single first."


"If till the end the person that you fall in love, didn't became single?"


"Then i guess it's not my luck. Maybe she's not meant for me." Sooyoung smiling widely when she saw the food arriving. She clamping her hands together and saying prayers before started eating. Within minutes, all the food vanished. Jessica only blinking her eyes, looking at Sooyoung's behavior. She's never seen anybody with that kind of appetite.


TBC