Chapter 8

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hae’s POV)

Yeay, it’s lunch time! I rush to the cafeteria and order our lunch. Yes, mine and Hyukkie lunch. As usual, I’ll order two strawberry pancakes and two strawberry milks. It’s Hyukkie favorite, and I’m starting to love it too.

Well, Hyukkie asking me to meet him direct at the cafeteria, not like usually we do. I mean, I’m usually waiting for him at his class and we’ll walk together to cafeteria. But today, I’ll just follow his order.

Talk about Hyukkie, I just need some distraction. Distraction from Hyukkie, it’s for ‘our’ best. I mean, I’m pretty sure I’m crazy in love with him but like I said before, as far as I know, his preference is straight. I never ask him about that, not that I don’t want to ask him either, it just too privacy for him and if he ready to tell me by himself, I’ll gladly listen for it.

But for now, I’ll just follow Hyukkie’s advised for make a friend and know better about Gain. Well, from Hyukkie’s eyes, I can see that Gain is not like the others, I mean, my crazy fan girls. She’s nice and polite. Even when she asked me out, she makes it in a right way.

First with bow, introducing herself and ask me out. But the most attract me is when she said that I can think about it first and decide later, and she’ll continue loving me even if my decision will make her down. She’s didn’t forcing me in anything, and I really appreciate it. Not like some other fan girls who shouting and screaming like crazy after I say 'NO' to them.

After I put our lunch at table, I can hear some screaming from my right table, which is Hara’s group. They’re never in ‘silent mode’ for a second. Then Hara come to my table and doing her full-time job, FLIRTING!

“Hae oppa! Can I eat with you?” she asked me while doing her unfamous wink. Yuks, I wish I can throwing up in front of her, right now!

“Sory Hara, this place is taken.” I replied with polite way. I hope she’ll understand but in her place, I know she will never give up. NEVER!

Then I saw Gain come to me. Yes, just right time, babehh!! “Hello Donghae, is this girl disturbing you?” She asked me and give an evil smirks at Hara. When Hara saw the smirk, she directly returns to her sit.

Yes, I know she’ll do something to help me! “Not actually, she’s just doing her ‘job’, flirting like always. You can sit here if you want, Gain and thanks for saving me from those creature. Hyukkie was the one who always saving me before, but yeah, thanks to you too!” I said while hugging her.

She just smiles at me. “And I need to tell you something…. About us.” I said again. I can see that she’s stunned at my words but then she manage to reply me, “Ohh yeah? What’s up? Have you decided?” She smiles.

Oh, I think Hyukkie is right. She’s beautiful, not that beautiful than Hyukkie, but her one lid eyes and her pale skin, is just like Hyukkie. Okay, enough with Hyukkie, she’s now in front of me waiting for the answer.

“YES, I mean not that ‘yes’ but we can be friend get to know each other first. I’m not the type of person who rushing in this thing. For me, something related to the heart feeling is really complicated, so I need time. And by the time, we can get know each other and trying to complete each other.”

Wohhh, am I the one who says that? Good job, Hae!! Hehehe. She gives me a BIG smile and I can see her gums! Seriously, this girl is just like Hyukkie. I wonder if Hyukkie has a twin in this world! Oh stop it, Hae. You just over reacted here!

“Of course, Donghae! I would love to be friend with you! Actually I think the same thing before, and I think it is the most important and rational thing for us if we want to make this relationship started. Ok, deal!” She said to me and taps my shoulder.

Yeah, good deal, Hae! “Ok, from now on, call me Hae! Do you want have a lunch with me and Hyukkie?” I asked her and she nodded.

I can see Hyukkie and Minnie come in cafeteria just now. Then they take a seat in front of me and Gain. They give a big smile to Gain and Hyukkie greets Gain, “Hello Gain, I am Eunhyuk but you can call me Hyukie, This brat is Sungmin but you can just call him Minnie.” He puffs his cheek and said while pointing his fingers to Minnie.

How cute! “I know you two! Hae’s bestfriends and Hyukkie, I swear we really looks alike!” Gain giggling with her owns words. Yeah, they really look like twin here!

“Yes, I heard a lot. Maybe we’re twin before this live, who knows? Haha! So Gain, I heard before, you confess to Hae! It’s really awesome!” How can Hyukkie bring this up? I bet Gain will be embarrassing with that sudden question!

But hell NO! She smiles and says, “Yup, and I really appreciate that Hae will consider about it. We’re in the middle to get to know each other now!”

Woohh, she’s really brave and straight forward. No wonder Hyukkie support this relationship to be. Ok, that’s cool! Then we’re laugh and smiles to each other.

Am I forgot something here? Oh I can see Hyukkie is now drooling for something in front of his eyes, which is strawberry pancake and strawberry milk. He so cute!

“Hyukkie, this is for you. Now eat!” Hyukkie smile and he hug me! I love him, I really do. How I wish to say it out loud!

“Thanks Hae, you really understand me!! Love ya!” He said to me, even I know he really didn’t mean that words. Enough Hae, you’re so lucky he said that to you even just as a best friend!

“Hyukkie, that’s a new transfer group from Japan!! OMG, they really handsome!!!!” Minnie said out of sudden, jumping and screaming while pointing to some group that heading to the cafeteria. 

Then, all of us focus to the same direction, to ‘that’ group. 

 

Author note: I bought another FISH! Yeay! Now I've three cats, two turtles and a lot of fishs! Hehe^^ Life never being better without them! Well, I'll upload another chapter after this. Sorry for my bad English and I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say! :) So for now, please comment, subs and have fun! Love ya ^^