Chapter 7

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

I’m so excited going to school today and it's really obvious when I starting to jumping and gigglings around Hae. Hae look at me confius and he just give me what.the. look. DANGG!! I wish I can see Hoya today, and I bring his IPod. Who knows, it can be the ‘reason’ for meeting him! Yes, I’m clever, right? Hahahah.

I know he’s not ‘my Howon’ but I really don’t know why I’m craving to meet him again. I guess he has ‘something’ that attracts me.

Now I’m in front of my class, after giving Hae some hug, waving and saying goodbye to him, I get into my class. There, I found a simple ‘note’ inside my desk. What the hell? This is new for me. I’m freaking have my own secret admire! And this is hell fun for me! I’m so excited! 

“What is that?” Minnie asks me. Oh he already arrived. Minnie who happens to be my classmate and my dorm mate make a confused face in front of me. I blushing and smile till ears because of simple note that I found in my desk. I showed to Minnie that note. Minnie read it out aloud,

To Hyukjae:

You’re the most beautiful guy ever.

From, H.

Even it’s just a simple note, it's still manage to makes me super blushing right now!

“Whohh Hyukkie, you have fans now! And he or she is super romantic you know!! How lucky brat!! I’m jealous!! Arghh!” Minnie screams over me and I saw him pouting his lip.

Hahahaha. I thought people will only looking at Hae. At last, my super handsome pale face is functioning!

“Why did you say ‘he or she’? Of course this note is given by female, you ! Haha! I’m so excited, Minnie! You don’t have to be jealous brat, because I think you have your own fans here, unless you being super blind to notice about it!” I reply to Minnie and giggling. I think he’s too clueless to notice Kyuhyun’s feeling. Unless if Kyuhyun make a move.

“Yahh! You're the one who here, stupid! Who knows this note is given by male. It just wrote ‘From: H’! Haihh! Ermm, do you think I have my own fans? Why I didn’t get anything like you did? It’s to frustrating!” Minnie said and pouting like usual. Oh Minnie, stop that pouting!

See, Minnie is too clueless to notice Kyuhyun’s feeling! But, he’s right. The note is only say from ‘H’ which is I also don’t know if that ‘H’ happen to be male or female. Well, I need to find out who is this mystery secret admire of mine!

“Ýes, you right Minnie. Is it from male or female, huh? I think we just need to follow the flow. I really don’t know who is this mystery secret admire.” I said while pouting. Okay, I'm the one who pouting here!

Minnie notice my feeling, he just reply me, “It’s okay, Hyukkie. This is good news, we should tell others! Smile smile baby!!” Minnie cheers me up.

I’m not upset, I just wanna know who is this mystery guy or girl. “Okay, let tell others at lunch time!” I said and smile. Yes, I should smiling! Today was my lucky day I guess!

“Erm Hyukkie, can I ask you a question?” Minnie asks me of the sudden. Why he need to ask me? Like he never ask me anything before!

“Yahh stupid, you just ask me! So, what’s up?” I shout at him. “Well, I never saw you admire anyone at school before and I pretty sure you’re gay. Did you have someone in your mind?” Minnie whispering to my ears.

Oh , he caught me. Not that gay thingy but he asks me if I happen to love someone before! Should I tell him my secret? But I know I can trust Minnie, and he really understanding wih the fact that I’m a gay and I know he’s gay too, just same like me.

He doesn’t need to tell me that he is a gay because he really obvious when he saw some random handsome guy. He’ll screaming like crazy fangirl and melting right away!

Even the fact that Hae is my best friend among of them, but I think Hae is really clueless about me being gay since he never asks me anything about it.

Should I tell Minnie about my secret? Hurm, maybe I should, at least this burden will be reduce after I tell him.

“Well Minnie, since you’re asking me that question, of course I’ve someone in my mind.” Okay, take a deep breath, Hyukkie.

I continue, “He’s my savior, it happen 10years ago. He saved me when we’re stuck in lift for almost one hours, and guess what, I’m almost cannot make it because lack of the oxygen. He trying to open the lift with all the strength that he has, and at last he manage to open the lift's door and we’re save. But I faint after that, he bring me to the hospital with some help. We’re end up being a good friend after spending our time at hospital for almost a week. His name is Lee Howon and I guess we’re in the same age, and I still remember his face. He’s not that handsome, but as far as I remember, he has the most beautiful smile in earth. He really gives me these comforting feelings, and I feel safe by his side. But before I can confess my feelings, he leaves the hospital without saying goodbye. I really sad that time, but I manage to get over.”

I explain every single thing calmly to Minnie and I saw him crying. Well, I’m not expecting that reaction. Seriously, Minnie is soft hearted person and he’s beautiful like angels. I’m glad to have him by my side, as a friend of course!

“So, do you still love him?” Minnie asks me while sobbing.

“Yeah, as far as I know my own feeling, he’s my 1st love and I wish I can meet him again. Confessing and let go my entire burden to him. Haha!” I replied. That’s right, I wish I can confess to him, someday. 

“Hyukkie, I’m sorry if I make you confuse yesterday. Ermm, you know, about you and Hae thingy. I'm sorry. Erm, let us pray together, hopeful you can meet him again!” Minnie manages to say this sentence to me without sobbing. He hugs me and I just give him a weak smile.

Thank God, for sending me this understanding friend. 

(End of Hyukkie's POV)

 

Author note: This is the best I can give for now. A little explaination about Hyukkie and Lee Howon. Still no sign about Hae's problem and I guess next chapter will be on Hae's POV. Hipp hipp hoorayy! I love number 7, thats why i try my best on this chapter! :) Comment, subs and enjoy! Love ya!! ^^