Chapter 6

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

Minnie’s words keep playing in my mind, I’m agree with him about how kind Hae towards me, but I’m also feels a little bit nervous around him. Well yeah, we’re best friend, right?

But the thing is why I don’t feel the same toward Chullie, Minnie or everyone else? They also beautiful like heaven and they also close with me. Maybe because Hae was the one who willing to be friend with me at the 1st place so I’ll just assume that he’s my 1st best friend at here. Not that I don’t have any friends before I moved here, but it just too complicated when your parent’s divorce keep bothering you when you suppose to be free and make a lot of friends. It just, too complicated. 

Speaking about Hae, now he is standing next to me, handsomely! “Hyukkie, why are you leaving me alone at cafeteria? You know what? There’s some freaking girl asking me out, again! What to do?” Hae said to me while pouting.

Haihh he so cute! I wanna hug him right now, but I have to control myself! It’s normal for him when girls asking him out for a date because no one can resist his cute.handsome.gorgeous face, not only girls but boys also will feel the same, including me, his almighty best friend.

“Just go out with her, you have to try it out. Is she beautiful?” I wanna know, because in my opinion, sometime Hae need to get out from his world, which is running from his fans. At least he’ll have the experience in relationship and I should support him in this.

“Yes she is but I’m afraid if she…. Ermm, you know, like ‘others’..” he whisper to me.

I know, the most frightening thing for him when people start to do ert thing to him. “Hurm, do you know who she is? Don’t freak out yet, tell me.” I replied.

“Urm, she’s Gain. Do you know her?” Wohh, that petite girl, she’s like the most popular girl in this school! She so beautiful and actually I adore her attitude because she’s just like Hae, famous but still single. She’ll reject all the proposal from her fans because of one reason. And I still remember when she told Kangin when Kangin tried to propose her to be his girlfriend, “I wanna be with love of my life, so I’m sorry if I have to reject you now." 

Seriously, I respect her and I think that they’ll be great together if Hae accept her offer to be her boyfriend. “Whohh, that super beautiful girl? You're super lucky brat, you know?! I can bet that she’s not like ‘the others’. Seriously fishy, I think that you guys will be great together!”

I’m happy for Hae, and if I’m straight, Gain will definitely be my ideal type and also try to line up to be her boyfriend. “Do you think so? Is she that great? And for hundred times, Hyukie, don’t call me fishy!” Hae said while pouting.

“Yes she is! I would love to have her as my bestfriend’s girlfriend! Or do you want to get to know each other first then it’s all up to you after that.” I give him solution for his question, and he nodded. I know that he really needs my support right now, since I’m his best friend and I’m the one who really understand his situation.

“Okay, I’ll take your second advice, to get to know her first! Thanks Monkey!” He smiles to me.

Okay, solve one problem! I’m happy for him, I know that I can’t keep him for myself forever. I mean, he always with me 24/7 except when our study time because we’re in different class. He has a heart, he need to find his love life and I’m positively that he and Gain will be great couple.

.

.

.

I lay down to my own bed, I took out Hoya’s IPod and I smile. His playlist really caught my attention! Just my style, I mean, most of the song is my favorite! Thank God, I don’t need to sync it again with my laptop.

I still remember his smile, he really looks like my savior, and I wish to see him again in school tomorrow. Not that I’m falling in love with him, but I really can’t deny my heart beating on our first meeting, which is pumping like crazy, hell NONSTOP! And the most important is, he really looks like Howon, my savior.

Where are you, Howon? Thanks for saving me back then. I am missing you.... Like crazy!

 

Author note: This chapter is still in Hyukkie's POV and I guess next chapter too. I'll try to get back to the track, so wait for it. I hope the next chapter will explain everything about Hyukkie/Howon and this "Hoya" guy. Okay? Sorry once again for my bad English. Please comment and enjoy!! Love Ya!