Chapter 19

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hyukkie’s POV)

“Congratulation Hyukkie, at last you confess to him! I’m so proud of you. Ermm, Hyukkie, I should go now.” Did he just left me now?? Oh ! It happens again!

He never listens to me until I’m done! Hae, you’re so gonna pay this! I just want to explain everything that happens between me and Hoya that day, but he left me just like that!

Haiihh he’s so damn jealousy brat I guess! How can his fans love him when he being like that? Oh I guess it’s my mistake then, he just shows his jealousy to me. It’s annoying every time he left me without letting me say anything.

Now I stand in front of his door and call for his name. Ermm, still nothing happen. Did he sleep already? I knock the door. Still nothing happen. Ermmm maybe he already sleep just now.

Okay, I’ll let you go just for today, Lee Donghae! You better listen to me tomorrow!

.

.

.

“Hyukkie, what are you doing here? Are you hungry?” Wookie asked me.

He saw me sitting at dining table just now. I nodded at him. “Let me cook something for you, maybe pancakes? Just wait for a second.” He said to me and smile. Actually I need some advice from him.

Well, he’s the only one who has the most stable gay relationship in this dorm, so he’s the right person to give me an advice. Not that I didn’t want Chullie’s advice but like what you saw, he always flirting even when Hangeng hyung is around him. And for Minnie, let just say that he still confusing. He just clueless to notice someone who love him deeply, even the person just in front of him. Yet he still looks for true love. So I don’t want take a risk to receive any advice from both of them.

“What are you thinking, Hyukkie? Mind to tell me?” Wookie asked me. Hell yeah! This is the right time to ask him some advice. Go on, Hyukkie!

“Ermm, you know.. I just wonder how Yesung hyung asked you to date him.” I ask him while put my chin on the table. I swear I heard him giggling.

“Well, he just considers me as his turtle life saver before, but after a while we become a good friend and he just asking me to date him and I’m agree.” He said and smile. He really looks happy whenever he talks about Yesung hyung.

“But how do you know he’s the one for you, Wookie?” Then he looks at my face and shows his confusing look. But then he smiles and tapped my shoulder.

“Well, being in love is about two hearts and takes a risk. That’s all. I know Yesung hyung is a man but he’s the one who I feel safe whenever him around, he makes me smiles with his weirdness and also because he’s the most kind-hearted here, in this dorm. So we are fit with each other.” Wookie said to me.

He smiles and continue, “If you feel safe whenever you’re with HIM, I believe that is more than enough. That’s means he can protect you.” Wookie is really like a late mother, like he can read my mind.

“But I didn’t said it’s about “him” or “she”, how can you know that?” I ask him.

He still smiling to me, not that I complaining or what, believe me, I really love his smile but I guess he is a smiling machine. That’s his charm. Only he can do that, he makes us comfortable when him around.

“Hyukkie, it’s too obvious you know? We’re talking about Hae, right? Haha.” Shoot, he caught me!

“Yes, you right. But being a stubborn brat like Hae, he won't let me explain anything. Haihhh, it’s too frustrating, Wookie-ahh! I wish I can kick his out until he listens to everything what I wanna say!” I clenched my fists, pouting and look at Wookie. He laughs out loud.

“Yahh Hyukkie, you don’t have to do that, he will come to you by himself! I swear he can’t live without you.” Wookie said to me, I guess he got a point here.

We laugh until Wookie’s pancakes are done. He gives me the pancakes and he put the strawberry syrup on top of pancakes. I hugs him to shows my grateful.

.

.

.

It’s already 10pm, we’re sit down on the living room to watching some movie. Our entire dorm mate is here except for Hae, who is nowhere to be found right now. He didn’t even answer our call.

But then I heard the front door is open, I guess Hae is back. He saw us and walks to us. But he looks a bit hesitate about something. There must be something wrong here! I need to know what is bothering his mind right now. I gesture him to take a seat beside me and he nodded.

“Have you take your dinner, Hae? Are you okay, Hae? You look awful, you know that?” I asked him, not to make him feel down or something but I just state the truth.

But then, he clears his throat to gain all of our attention. “Are you sick, Hae?” Hangeng hyung asked Hae. Hae really still look hesitate about something.

“Ermm, actually guys….. I’m just engaged!” He said it. I’m too shock for this sudden statement.

“Hae, don’t fool us around!” Teukkie hyung said harshly to Hae.

I can see Hae’s hand is trembling right now, his forehead already form a sweats and I hold his hand. Dammit! His hand also sweating. What really happen to him?

“Hae, tell us what happen? Please…” I whisper to his ears.

Then he looks at my eyes. “Yes, I’m engaged to Im Yoona, my childhood friend.”

He said it out loud to just make sure everyone in this living room hears what he talking about. I’m just stiff at my spot, look at him disbelieve and try to ‘re-upload’ his words.

Oh my God, this is cannot be happening! He is freaking engaged now?! To a GIRL? And why the he telling me that he loves me before? But I really need to hold my anger now, because he’s hand is still shaking and I know this is not on his will. Or else he won't reacted like this! I should think positive!

“Hae, what happen? You cannot engage just like that! And you’ve never told us about this freaking Im Yoona before. I know there is must be something wrong! Tell us.” Chullie said softly to Hae.

This is the first time I saw Chullie’s soft side, he never shows that to us. Maybe he saw painful in Hae so he doesn’t want to make Hae more complicated with his bad behavior. I just smiles to Chullie because of his concern.

I’m hugging Hae even his statement before really stabbing my heart.

“I need to follow HIS orders, or else my mom and my sister will lose their home.” He said to us while sobbing. Who is this freaking ‘HIS’ that Hae talking about??

“Hae, who is he?” I whisper to him, hopeful he will tell us more. Everyone lock their eyes to Hae right now who still hugging me tightly. He is freaking shaking right now!

“My dad!” Dammit!! That man, I’ll kill him for sure! But I know Hae really love his mom and her sister. And then Hae told us EVERYTHING that happens in his house. About the debt, Im Yoona and the contract.

I'm fell sorry for him, he really not deserve any of this!

Hae really need our support to continue with his plan, this engagement and his freaking DAD or else his mom and his sister will lose everything.

I really want to tell him everything, how much I love him, and how much he means for me. But I know, I can't be selfish right now, I dont want to make him more complicated. He had enough right now and he really don't deserve that!  I have to hold myself, I need to.

I can't tell him that I love him.

(End of Hyukkie's POV)

 

 

Author note: Wooohh!! Chapter 19: DONE!! Yeayy!! But I think this progressive a little bit slow. Should I make it move faster?? Hurmm, I write this chapter while I'm listening to EunHae - I wanna love you. Hope you guys love it. Please leave your comment, subs and enjoy! Love ya^^