Chapter 1

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

(Hyukkie POV)

 

(Flashback)

Donghae was the one who talking with me when my 1st day at school. Talking about it, the simple “Yo man, I’m Donghae, Lee Donghae and you?” has wake me up from my daydreams.

It’s shock me at first because of his face were inch of me when he said that. His eyes, that was the most beautiful eyes I ever seen and why is my heart beating like crazy? Calm down heart! 

“It’s too close”, is the only thing was come out from my mouth.

Donghae look at me with a smirk, “So, do you like it? Haha, I’m sorry if I scared you. By the way I’m Donghae. Can I ask you again what your name is?” he said calmly.

Hell yes, he looks like fish, I thought. “Lee Hyukjae, but I like you to call me Eunhyuk”, I said with a smile.

After that he brings me to meet his friends, ‘big handsome group friends’ in correct words! Seriously is it just me or they really HANDSOME?! “Hyukie, this is Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung, Reowook, Hangeng, Kangin, Kibum, Shindong, Henry, and Zhoumi. Guys, this is new student here, Eunhyuk.” He said with one breath. 

How am I supposed to remember their name in one goes? Stupid Donghae and the hell, he called me Hyukkie? Who allowed him to do that?

“Oh hello, I hope I can remember you guys name by today, and right my name is Eunhyuk, not HYUKKIE!” I said while glaring at Donghae.

“But Hyukkie suit you more, believe me” Leetueuk reply with smile. Oh that’s cute, I thought. “Okay, whatever. Cute dimples by the way” I said while pointing to Leeteuk’s dimples. He just blushes and smiles till ears.

“And also, we here called by pet name and if you claver enough you can figure it out by yourself” Heechul said with his ‘diva’ tone and the rest nodded agree with Heechul’s words.

“Okay, I’ll figure it out by today” and I smile.

Then Donghae show me our dorm, a big dorm actually and I’m glad that all of them are my dorm mate. That’s how our friendship goes and we become one of the famous groups in school. Well, I also have to admit that with my pale skin, super blond hair and beautiful piercing eyes make me famous as well like others but I can’t deny how beautiful Heechul, ops I mean ‘Chullie’ are. I’ll mistake him as a girl if I’m a stranger.

(End of flashback)