AWWKKWAARRDD!!!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

07-05-12

16th day in Seoul.

Have you ever wondered why people fall in-love so deeply but choose to keep what they feel? Isnt it weird to love a person in a secret way, and whenever that person is with you, you change into someone you're not? How can someone control such a strong feeling like like love?

I had the most wonderful sleep ever! I don't know why, but I think it's because of my dream. Well, it was a very awkward dream where G-Dragon and I are just staring at each other, saying nothing and just smiling like fools. But even if there are no talking, I felt really loved and special. The way he looked at me made me feel like I'm the only person he can see and there is sweetness in his smile.

If it wasn't for my alarm, I will never want to wake up. Since we are needed at the office a little bit late than usual, I took the time to clean my room and closet as well as the kitchen, then took a bath. After my bath, I checked some of my pending work that I took home days ago and revviewed them. As I was reviewing some papers, I heard my cellphone ring and I hurriedly get it from under my pillow.

"Hello? I said.
"Good Moring ma'am. This is Cho hee" she answered.

"Oh! HI! Good Morning..any problem?" I asked her.
"Oh none ma'am. I called to say the Big Bang's manager called here and said that Big Bang will be in a photo studio at Hongdae by 3pm. He was thinking that you weren't informed yet that's why he called" she explained.

"OK..can you call Chin ho and tell him the details as to where that photo studio is? Tell him also to pick us up here at the apartment by 1pm" I told her.

"OK ma'am..uhmm..ma'am?" Cho hee asked with uncertainty in her voice.
"Yes? What is it?" I asked her and was a bit confused now.

"Ma'am..there are people calling from the media, asking for your personal information and background" Cho hee explained.

"What? uhmm..just don't tell them anything..OK?" I said.

Really now? Is this whole dating thing that big to them? And why do they have to know who I was and everything about me? I'm not even a celebrity. I know that being linked with an idol is really a big deal here and it is really complicated, for whether the rumour is true or not, I will still be followed by these people and I can't do anything about it, at least for now.

With all the Cho hee said, my positive mood vanished in a snap. Good thing, Railey and Daryl lighten everything for me.

"Sis..don't mind them..I'm sure this will end soon" Railey said while rubbing my back.

"Yes..and President YG is doing whatever has to be done..so don't you worry" Daryl added.

"And..and..and..this is really going to be a fun fiilled day!" Railey said in her super excited tone.

"OH! by the way..did you know that we're going to Big Bang's photoshoot?" I asked them while chewing a chunk of pizza.

"Yep! Ae sook called me about that awhile ago..I'm actually excited about it..first time in a long time to work outside the office" Daryl answered and we gave each other high-fives.

After we had our lunch, we head to our rooms to get ready for work. I've deecided to dress a little girly today since my mood is back to being good and positive. I've already decided to wear high-heeled shoes for my ankle is getting better and it's not hurting anymore. I chose to wear my Biba dress, Black stockings, Marc Jacobs jacket, Steve Madden Suede and matched it with Jacquelin Rose belt and Dooney and Burke

Please log in to read the full chapter