Seven Days

Paula's stories

 

There I was, waiting on the street to see Matsuda Shota pass by me, well actually in top of me, since all the actors are on a higher place to protect themselves of crazy fangirls that want a piece of them, when  something pass right through me, almost hitting the ground, if it wasn’t for my bag on the floor, she's actually really big for a bag you know, but that isn’t necessary to know, all that matters is that the thing is safe. When I go closer to my bag to see what it was, I was surprised to find a Cell phone there.

 

   - Who the hell throws a cell phone away? it's really new too actually...

 

What I didn’t know, it was that the cell phone, was actually the "box", just like the box from the Liar Game, but the Real Liar Game, that the one and only Matsuda Shota was forced to be in it, for his character on the drama and movie made the owners want him. So as the cell phone was the box, it means that he couldn’t lose it. When he found out that it had felled from his pocket he was extremely in fear, was if his opponent was the one who caught it?

 

With that thought in mind, he went searching like a mad man the "box", only to find safe in my hands. He was so thankful that he told to the guards on the door let me in, we were going inside together, as all the fangirls were trying to kill me with her eyes, but then he got a message and walked away, since I really wanted to see the movie, without that Toda-girl, I walked in without him anyway.

 

X-X

 

I was really in to the movie, until i started to hear something, i looked to my left and there they were, Tagoshi and Keiichiro, making out on the chairs, i counldn't even see it anymore, yeah i like but please not with Tagoshi and Keiichiro, that just have something wrong, I looked to my other side, only to see one of my oppas, Lee Hong Ki, totally paying attention to the movie, he was so into it that he couldn't even feel that I was totally staring at him, really, i was totally in his face, then some time after he looked at his side only to kiss me, because of my closeness.

 

Frightened, he backed away a little, but kind of smiled.

 

   - Hi, I’m Lee Hong Ki

 

  - I know, I’m a fan

 

  - yeah, well what did you wanted that you were so close to me that when i turned we kind of shared a kiss?

 

I looked to my side to see that the TagoKeii couple was still eating each others faces.

 

 - Well that.... Keiichiro and Tagoshi eating each other faces in public, I didn’t even know that they were together! I’m the worst KAT-TUN and NEWS fan ever!

 

He looked at me like i was some kind of alien, then i turned to him.

 

- What am i that cute? Want to marry me and watch me go crazy all the time?

- I would but i have a secret...

- You are not going out with JunHun without everyone knows right? i would forgive you if it was like, Seung Hyun, or Won Bin, even Min Hwan, but not JunHun...

- No, not that, but...When is day light, I...I became a Goose...like that Barbie movie...and if you accept to marry me, you would became like me, YES...and then we could live like half goose and half human everyday, well... if you only accept my offer, i know that I sounded really crazy right know, but if only you accept my brand new idea, you are the perfect one to be, i know because of the kiss, let's live together until we die, like gooses and human...

- Well, that a lot to think you know...give me seven days, then I will came back and give you the answer...

- I accept that.. I can wait seven days, i waited years until I found you...

 

I smiled at him, and then i walked out the movie theater, time to walk and think.

I took my dog wagon and started to wander out there. It was still say, so today counted like the first one, I keep on going with my dogs until it was so dark that even with my C.I.A-spy-night seeing-glasses i couldn't see, then I stopped and made my small hut, that I would share with 8 dogs.

In the morning i was woken with 8 dogs barking out there, pissed i went out just to fin that a was a car passing by, and the dogs were being dogs, i must have been pretty scary and ugly because at seeing my face not only the barks stopped but the car too. And one person was out of the car in one second.

It was Yamapi.

He went to my side so quick, that even flash wouldn't see it, okay he would...but it was fast!!

 

-  Hey there, are you okay? Are you running from someone? are you in debt with someone because of your father? Can I help you in something? i know! just like that guy did in Atashinchi no Danshi with Maki! Let’s go marry! Then I pay your debts, and we can live happily ever after!

I stared at Yampi, that’s the second guy asking me to marry him, in 2 days! And is Yamapi, but I have to think..

- Let me think about it okay? give me seven days, then i will say if i accept or not, thanks!

 

At that i jumped in my dog wagon, and started to walk again around, and after a day, we had to stop, one of my 5 dogs, 3 of them ran away last night when we were sleeping, or when they saw me in the morning...I was not that beautiful sight to see...but going back, we had to stop, because one of my dogs broke his leg, I went to help him, but I didn’t know what to do, I changed my university from vet to psychology, so I picked him and run to the nearest thing that I found, that was...a vet clinic.

 

-  Okay this is weird, but I will not going to y it out, is helping me...!

 

I ran inside and then I remembered that I left my other dogs there, i put a note on the hurt dog, and went to pick the others one.

As I went back, the vet found my dog, and hurried to his side, when he was looking to him, the vet has the strangest line of thought ever.

 

“I don't know why, but i really want to marry to owner of this dog, i just know that i need to do it!"

 

He tried to cure my little friend as i was out, but he couldn't, he needed more time, it was really bad the leg, and for a week he couldn’t walk. that what he said to me when i got back with the only dog that was at that place, it was Keiichiro, I named the dog that, because he looked so alike the real Koyama Keiichiro, ugly and couldn't do that great thing, the one hurt was Tagoshi, because both are ugly and hurt themselves a lot. when i was going away, he made that one question. and I answered to him give me seven days, when my dog was fine i would come back and give him a yes or no. Tegoshi accepted well, even if he don't really likes to wait that much.

Oh i didn't told you who the vet was, didn't I?

Sorry, it was Tegoshi Yuya, He was a vet when he wasn’t filming a drama or in tour with TegoMass and News...

When I was going away he stopped me.

 

- Hey, you really don’t have to walk, I will give you one of my horses, one guy lived them here, and never came back, so I let him stay here, now you can have him..

- oh thank you Tegoshi! - i said as i hugged him - I really didn't want to walk around, I'm not some lazy girl like that, but walk around is really tiring...

He just smiled his uke smile he use in the shows and I run to the horse.

- let's go buddy! for the forward and beyond!!!! 

 

we walked, and walked, and walked... till it was night and we stopped.

 

- Stay here Buzz... well you're not going anywhere, since I tied you on the tree, I really didn't want that, but since all but 2 dogs run  away, I don't want you to run away too, so the night we are going to spend here, me on the hut and you tied to that tree, goodnight Buzz!

 

I slept all night, al kind of all the morning too, when I woke it was afternoon and the horse had drunk all his water i left him, and somehow mine too...

 

-  Okay I will go to the nearest stream and pick up water to us, okay? Stay here!!

 

with a 3 liter bottle I left camp and went to the stream we had saw on the other day, when I was putting the water on the bottle, i looked at it and saw that it was the cleanest thing ever, so clear, that’s it until some weird guy come and started to take of him pant and piss at the stream.

 

- Hey there! - i screamed, when he looked at me I saw that he was No Min Woo, the guy that was the anti-hero on My Gf is a gumiho, Park Dong something... - i know that you are famous and all, but this stream is soo clear! don't go around pissing at it! look how clear it is!!

- Look at the stream yourself before you go screaming at someone! My piss is magical! The water is now clear! before, and around you part of the water is not that clear! look at all the germs on the water!!

 

I looked at the water just to see that he was right! Dawn! i hate to be wrong. 

 

- Right, just let me get the water and i will stop talking nonsense....

 

I was putting the bottle on the water again, when we fall down in the river, and I somehow fell into the bottle. Seeing the scene Min Woo began to think that I was to naive and needed protection 24/7. He jumped at the river and saved me. As the cool like I am, i thanked him and didn't mind that he was too close to me.

 

- Looking at you, like this, I know that I really need to protect you, if you want to, i can do it, but in the right way, please let me protect you as your husband, i will take good care of you.

 

Another one? really? Where am I? Am I being tricked by the trickster? Gabriel are you out there? Sam? Dean? Rafael? Lucifer? Gods? Lucifer? 

 

- Please, give me seven day to think, after that i will come back and give you the answer!

- I accept that! And I will wait you here on the seventh day!

 

I only smiled and got back to Buzz, with the water, after we lunched, we got back at walking, until it was already night, we slept at the woods again, and in the morning, we walked until we found a city, small but a city anyway. I really wanted to eat, since we finished all the food on the day before, nobody would give us free food, so I went to a place where there was a paper saying that they needed help. I had to only paint one room. I did really fast, but at the end, i did it wrong, the guy who hired me was really mad.

 

- You stupid girl! You changed the colors! it was blue walls and red roof, no red walls and blue roof, I will not be held responsible on this! I will call the two owners of this place!

 

I didn't say anything, he was so pissed that even I would want to say anything! At the end he called the two, who in the end were Tagoshi and Keiichiro, the two dogs that stayed with Tegoshi and the two guys that made me kiss, okay they not made the kiss happen - but helped...

they had no words for what I did, for them it  was so good that they even invited me to their masquerade party. I agreed to go of course! FREE FOOD! They even gived me the dress and the mask, it was cool, but not totally in my style, I accepted anyway.

In the ball I just stayed there, on the wall, staring at the couples there, not forgetting totally that in two days I have to come back to that town and give HongKi an answer, then Yamapi, then Tegoshi, then No min Woo… But for tonight I will stay here and not give a damn.

 

-          May I have this dance? – asked a masked man to me, I turned and didn’t recognize him at first, but since I was bored I said yes anyway – So how come you were there alone in the corner when you look pretty cute here at the light.

-          I’m a Uke clueless girl, I always look cute – I said giving him my best uke smile – I was there because I wanted, I don’t know anyone here, am only here ‘cuz Keii-chan and Tago-chan asked me to stay, since I painted this walls and roof today soo cutely as they put it in this morning, so I stayed, this dress and mask are Keiichiro’s too actually, he borrowed it to me because if not I would not stay…aaand im not stoping talking, I don’t know why, I don’t even know you, actually you look like Akanishi Jin, but Tagoshi never said that he would invite you, ‘cuz if so Yamapi is here too and I don’t really want to see him right now… - “since I still don’t have the answer” – and then again, I will shut up now…  - I smiled cutely and turned my face away as he started to laught

-          Well, then lets go outside to see if it gets better…

 

 We walked out of the party, only to come back at the dance floor, as outside the TagoKeii couple was, again, making out

 

-          Really, I love and stuff, but those two are just spoiling it to me!

-          Just don’t let those images get to your head, I don’t let it come to my mind – he said as we danced again, this time a slow dance

-          We, but I’ve saw enough of it to burn my mind with that! First it was on that movie theater, then before the party and now!

-          I’ve saw a lot more than that, and I still can live…

-          How do you…? – I started asking, but his face close to mine stopped it – Wait! What are you doing?! I can’t kiss a guy that I don’t even know it’s face!

-          So let’s take of our masks then…Then I can kiss you and make a question, right?

-          Uhm yes…? I guess… - he just took of my mask and his, even before the end of the line, and then I saw it, his face, and at that moment I knew I was getting a spanking of all the girls in this party when I was to be left alone.

As it was, the precious, The lovely, The Hottest KAT-TUN guy ever.

Akanishi Jin was the guy I was dancing, the guy that was looking at me as if he had a imprinting, the guy that was kneeling in front of me…

-          Even if I didn’t kiss you yet, even if I know less than a day, even if you probably are a Pi-fangirl more than a bakanishi-fangirl, I know, from the moment you started talking to me, and now that I saw your face, I know, I know that we’re meant to be, so you, clueless uke…

-          Cibele..

-          Hai..So you, Clueless Uke Cibele, do you accept me, Akanishi Jin, as your future fiancé?

-          Ahn… - That the 5 ing marriage proposal I’m getting! Why Hades?? – I know that’s not the answer you want…no, it not a negative answer, is just that, is too soon, and I don’t know yet… can you give me seven days to think? I promise that in seven days I will be here, ready as never to give you an answer!

-          Well, since we actually just met today, I think that okay, but if you don’t come in seven days I will come after you and whatever or whoever is keeping you from giving me that answer is going down, okay?

-          Uhm..yeah..so bye!

 

I actually ran after that, ran and ran until I found Buzz, and then we started to walk until I found a cute little clearing, where it didn’t seem like any glittering-fairy/vampire or a wolf passed by so we stayed there, I made up my bed (towels and a cute little Seshoumaru pillow), since I lost the hut to Tagoshi in a game.

In the morning, Buzz was still there, and so was all the food… miracle!

-          Good boy, buzz! Let’s get going back, as I have to give Lee Hong Ki his answer, and I have two days, counting today, to think about that answer!

As we walked back , we passed by a small little town, cute, so me and buzz entered it. There I saw him walking in my way, with the eyes like a love struck man

-          Huh, looks like Mike He is in love, cute ne Buzz? I’m sure is Hebe Tian, they look cute together, and I read on the net that he have this huuuge crush on him since Bull Fighting, and in Jiro Wang from Momo Love…

 

As we passed by him, he started following us, weird but okay, he could be going to the same way that us.

 

-          Oh, my dear lady on the horse, here let me ask you something, as I passed by you this morning I knew I had found my lady, the one I want to spend my whole life together, please marry me!!

-          Oh god, NO! I don’t even know you for that long, we just met!

-          But! But! I’m Mike He!

-          Yeah, so? Run Buzz! Run!

 

At that, me and my Faithfull horse, we walked until half way to my town, and camped there, on the middle of nowhere..and in the morning I found out that someone stole my horse, as they had left a note there.

 

-          Crap! Now I have to come back home alone,  great! You could have picked the money and the food and left the horse, but nooo you have to take all, es!

 

It was the seventh day, the day I had to give Hong ki the answer, and I didn’t have it, so as a passed one city and saw a ship, I run there, what if they give me a ride until my city??

On the ship I found none other than Captain Jack Sparrow, the one and only, and as I got closer to the ship, more it looked like the Black Pearl.

When Jack saw me looking at the ship he asked me if I didn’t wanted to join his crew, and me forgetting all about my 6 to-be-fiancés agreed to it without a second of doubt, as I entered the Black Pearl he starting moving, and that was how my life with Jack Sparrow started, after seven days and 6 to-be-fiancés, that never would found me, as after a year or two became the new and only wife to Captain Jack Sparrow!

 

 

-          End –

 

 

 

 

Noooow, I know it wasn’t that great of a story, when paula created was a lot more fun since she told me in a biology class…or it was on chemistry… mwahahaha, yes both teacher hate us…but the chem. Hates me more lolz

 

Now, pliis if you read even if it is to say you hate it, send a comment :D

 

~bye~