The Eagle

Paula's stories

There I was, sitting on my couch,  watching (for the 1000000000x time) Fast and Furious five, here on brazil, with Yamapi, when he passed a coke can to me. since i'm totally adicted to coke, diet coke or anyflavour of coke, i tooked gadly, and who wouldn't accept anything that comes from Tomo-chan?

After the can, I thanked again Yamapi, and put my attention again to the movie...

- your mistake is thinking that you have a choice Torreto

- and your mistake, is thinking that you're in America... THIS IS BRAZIL!!

I had watched that movie so many times, that I could totally speak together with Vin Diesel, and sometime, still talking with the movie, i out. 

still unconscious, i landed in Pi-chan lap, and after some time, i really dont know how, Hong Ki entered my house, and saw the scene:

Me,my head on pi-chan lap, movie...

He totally jumped on crazy conclusions, well for now they're crazy conclusions, and tryed to get away without disturb me or Tomo. But what he didn't know, is that Pi had saw him, and that that was his plan all along, it up Lee Hong Ki life, for purposes that only he knew in his dark mind. Throwing me to the side without worrying about me, not that I had awakened with that, he picked a rope, from Hades know where, and tied HongGi up, took him to my slab (where we always have our good old Brazilian barbecue every Sunday) and took out his phone.

 

  -  Hey Eagle, what's up man? err, bird... i have a job for you, yeah..he's at that slab...yeah, bye.

 

At that, he let Hong Ki there, to a Eagle that i dont know how has a cellphone, and can talk...

He went to my side, yes i was still sleeping, he drugged me for Hades sake! and and threw a bucket of cold water on me.

 

-  Hey! was that really necessary?

- Your korean friend, Hong Ki was just taken to a hill, if you don't want him dead, you have to found him in eight minutes. Good luck...

 

At that he was out of my reach.

 

- I have to think hard, and fast....I need more time...Thats it! I need the power to stoptime, oh ! Kronos is still mad at me! well the power store is just six and half minutes from here....i have to go there!

 

Running i got to the  store at almost seven minutes, in the store only one seller was in at the balcony, i went there.

 

- Hey there Cibeliana, back to another immortality pill? we have new ones, i think this one will work!

- Nah, thaks there, maybe another time i come to buy that, i just need the power to stop time...

- Oh i have a pill to that...here! - he picked one of his pocket and i putted on my mouth, i still had a minute until my time ends.I looked at him, and he was frezzed.

- Oh, cool! it works! Thank Hades!

 

I ran to the nearest hill,  there was a person there,  to make sure it was Hongki, I turned him around, just to see the face of one frozen Keiichiro in front of me...

 

- it, nobody need you! - I shouted and threw him down the hill

 

still with the power on, i ran to the other hill, there I saw hongki, i was sure this time, and the eagle, that was what gived me the tip that was the real one. I ran to him, put him away from the big bad bird, and taked the rope from him, and then i turned off the power.

Startled about how he was away from the eagle, HongKi turned to me, thanking even my forefathers for having existed, and then creating me, untilmhe saw me, and knew at that time that he would even sell his heart at the black market for me, he hugged me hard, and i smiled at him.

 

- i'm glad that you're okay, i really don't know why yamapi did this...

 

speaking of the devil, i heard my phone, well his phone that i borrowed some time ago, ring.

 

- Well, i see that you saved your friend, now that was only a test, you can marry me now....

- A test? you almost killed Lee Hong Ki because of a test to that i could marry you? well i have some ing news to you dearrest, NO

thisis also just a distraction, this phone is a bomb that will blowaway in seconds, goodbye.

 

having super-hearing powers, hongki heard what pi said and threw the phone down the hill, hitting the head of Tagoshi (who was going to Keiichiro's funeral) with the blow leading the cell to explode and that he and those close to him, nobody, to die ...

 After that incident, Lee Hong ki, kneeled down, taked a ring out of his pocked, and asked me to marry him (that was the real reason he enterred my house today, and why he almost cried when he was tryng to get awy withou disturbin me and pi-chan). I answered with a Yeah, and we started leaving to prepare everything for the wedding, when Hong Ki Heard the Eagle phone Ring.

 

   - Now go get Oguri Shun...