Ice Skating

Playing the Player's Heart

[Soo Yun's POV]

I stared in amusement as Kikwang was freezing his off.

"Yah Midg- I mean Soo Yun," He suggested, "How about we go to a nice little cafe instead of here?"

No way. This guy was no going to get out of the situation that easily. He brungs me to the ice skating rink for our so called date, and now he already wants to leave?

"I don't think so Dumbkwang. It was your stupid idea to bring the both of us here." I continued, "Besides, I'm sure the reporter standing behind us would love to get some shots of us acting cute in that rink."

Oh yes guys. We're at an ice skating rink, and he already wants to leave! That would just be a waste of money you know. I may be rich, but hell, you might as well say I'm the stingiest penny-pincher in the world.

"Just listen to Oppa ok? I'm sure you don't want Oppa's lips to get chapped." He started making kissy faces afterwards.

Ew. Just ew.

Nevermind about what I said earlier; there's no way I would ever like this erted freak.

Then I noticed what he was staring at. He was looking straight at the lens of a camera five feet away.

Well two can play at this game.

"Oppa~ Let's go already!" I shoved playfully pushed him inside the rink, and boy was he a mess.

"S-SOO YUN!" He let out a scream, "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SKATE!"

He held onto my jeans, and I let out a yelp too. It may seem like he was just holding onto his girlfriend from afar, but what he was actually doing was harrassing my .

"Y-You erted- UGHH!" I scolded him, "Go skate by yourself and see if I care."

I began to skate away until he he held on to my shoulder.

"Not so fast honey. It's your fault we're in here, and now we have to stay here. Look at those two reporters on the left. We obviously need to make them happy."

All I could do was nod. We both kept eye contact with each other as if we were making our own secret plan.

'You got this Midget?' He eyed me with a playful smirk.

'Just don't get too touchy close .'

'There's no such thing as too touchy sweety.'

We started to pull our act together at that very moment. Kikwang wrapped his arm around me and we started skating at a slow but enjoyable pace. I didn't even notice until now that he already lead his hand down my waist.

Ugh, he seriously is a flirt.

 

[Kikwang's POV]

We've been skating for quite a while now, and I could notice the reporters were starting to get bored. I was too at this point.

I mean, come on! All we were doing was ice skating, with no interactions other than my arm wrapping around her midget body.

Although, she does have a nice .

I guess she's not a complete child, but she still is in some way, shape, or form... at least in my standards.

I then thought of the most genius plan in the world! Our fellow stalkers will finally get enough evidence they need to write a newspaper with my plan.

After this, that girl better not call my Dumbkwang.

"Midg-HONEY! How about we kiss or something?" I suggested to her in a low voice so others wouldn't hear.

"Like I'd want my lips tainted by that disgusting manwhore mouth of yours."

Ouch, but it's true.

Well said, Jang Soo Yun. Well said.

It's alright though, I have a Plan B. If she won't kiss me, I'll just have to kiss her myself.

"Soo Yun Baby~" I tried saying in my hottest voice, but all it left was a bitter taste in my mouth. All these pet names just really don't suit her. The only name that would ever fit that kid is MIDGET! Hahaha.

"Yes... Honey?" I could tell she really tried hard to let that word out. I guess I'm not the only one then.

This is the first time our feelings are mutual on something.

She looked my way, and at that moment, I used my tough guy strength to pull her into a passionate kiss.

.................

.............................

............................................. 

........................

Damn that girl. Because of her, we almost kissed.

Right when I was about to lip-lock with her, she tilted her head to the right, making me kiss the corner of instead.

What kind of ing kiss is that?

If she hadn't done that, we'd be having a tongue war right at this moment.

I sneaked a glass to where the reporters used to be, and to my surprise, they were right next to us snapping pictures.

I guess from where they used to be standing, it seemed like an actual kiss.

Oh well, at least they think we did kiss. Although, I can't help but feel disappointed.

It's alright though. Just watch Midget.

One day, I'll get to taste those childish lips of yours, and I'm sure it's not going to be worth it.

Even if so, I'll still do kiss you someday because I'm a player and that's what players do.

 

 


 

I really like this chapter! There was a lot of action going.

 

 

 

 


 

Have any of you guys seen this yet? IT'S EFFING HOTT!

I was watching it just now, and my mom thought I was looking at some kind of o.

I was like... WTF MOM?!?!