Nagging

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

I laid back in my seat, and just stared at the teacher reviewing something we've all learned ages ago. It's not like I'll be paying attention. I'll get good grades no matter what.

I feel so sorry to everyone, considering God made me such a great person, while the rest are just.....

I just feel sorry alright?

Half of the school day's already passed, and Soo Yun still hasn't arrived. I bet she's probably hanging out with L.Joe. She seems to like him a lot better than me considering the fact that they're always together.

Once in a while, I thought, "Maybe she isn't going to show up."

But then again, there was still a possibility that she will. I tried to keep optimistic and shoved all the doubts I had to the back of my mind.

I just.... I don't know. For some reason, I had the urge to really want her to come.

I smiled at the thought of her leaving L.Joe, and running straight to me.

Call me possessive, but hey! That L.Joe guy pisses me off, and I'd love for him to get rejected.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ok, just where is that girl?

School is already over, and I haven't even seen her face once. Wait, don't tell me. Was she doing it with L.Joe right now?

That probably explained her red face, and why he was rushing with her in his arms. Dammit. Just dammit.

He already gets some, while her fiance hasn't?

That's just outright nonsense. I wonder how Soo Yun is in bed.

.

Why am I even wondering about this stuff? She's a little girl.

I walked home feeling slightly depressed, but mostly angered. You could tell right away since I was walking, and not being driven by the chauffeur. 

I peered around once in a while, trying to catch a glimpse of Soo Yun. She wasn't around.

Anywhere.

I can't believe that girl! All she had to do was disappear, and now I'm worried as hell! Since when did she have the power to do this to me?

My feet stopped at the gates of Soo Yun's our house, and I still haven't seen her.

I walked up to our bedroom feeling more depressed than ever.

Ok, guys. I admit it.

It's my fault, because I just had to be a douche to her this morning. I shouldn't have left and just waited for her, like a real fiance would.

This was also the first time I've ever admitted to doing something wrong.

Do you see where I'm coming from now? The Midget's changing me by the second and I'm scared like hell because of that.

About an hour later, I heard the front door being opened.

Yes guys, this hot guy has super ninja hearing powers. It only happens when I'm feeling really pissed off.

I ran straight downstairs knowing it was Soo Yun at the door.

Just wait Soo Yun. You're going to wish you never came home.

I glared at the girl who walked straight in through the front door slightly.... limping?

"Did you have fun?" I asked feeling very annoyed. Oh I know she did. Doing it is one of the most pleasurable things in life. I would know.

 

[Soo Yun's POV]

I just stood there staring at a fumed Kikwang. He was being... weird right now.

"Define fun." I was really confused right now.

"Define fun my . You did it with L.Joe, and I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it." He shot at me.

Wait wait wait wait Wait.

This guy. This idiot Dumbkwang.... thinks I did it? With L.Joe?

"Are you an idiot Kikwang? That's not even close to what we did!"

"So you're admitting that you did do something."

This guy was just pissing me off. It's like he can only think of dirty things, and nothing reasonable.

I should call it the 'Dumbkwang Syndrome'. It something only a Kikwang could every get since everyone else is normal.

"Haven't you seen me limping?" I retorted back, "He just took me to the nurse's office you possessive freak!"

He stayed silent afterwards. I see the asswhole's embarrassed now?

But I was wrong with that. He wasn't embarrassed at all.

He was enraged.

'You sprained your knee?"

All I could do was nod right now.

"And L.Joe brought you to the nurse's office?"

I nodded slowly.

"Haven't you ever thought once, of calling me then? I'm your fiance, Soo Yun. You can practically call me your husband now!"

I contemplated over what he said.

For once, he was right. Why didn't I call him?

He's my fiance, but did I treat him like he was one earlier?

"I know we don't get along, but do you seriously hate me to the point where you didn't want to call?"


I'm sorry.


"If L.Joe's your friend then what does that make me? Just some other guy?"


I'm sorry.


"Have you even ever thought about making this soon-to-be marriage work?"


I'm sorry Kikwang.


"I'm sorry Kikwang! I know you're my husband, and I have thought about making this work. I was being stupid to the point where I forgot about calling my own fiance. I'm sorry." I rambled on and on.

"If you're really sorry, then just promise me one thing."

"And what is that?" I really was curious.

"Promise me you'll never leave-" He continued, "As least, not without saying goodbye."

It was obvious by the way he said it. Kikwang, for once, was being sincere.

"O-Ok."


 


 

Hey guys! Look! I finally figured out how to do that line thing!

WOOHOO!

Anyways, I tried making this a heart-stirring chapter. I'm not sure if it worked though.

OH WELL!

I hoped you still liked it anways. :)

BAI~BAI!