And He Found Her

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

 

I was so busy fighting with that old geezer that I didn't even noticed Soo Yun walk out of the room. In fact, it took several hours until we noticed. It was actually the old geezer right next to me who finally realized. I give him props for that. I would have never expected it.


"Son, where did... Where did your fiance run off to?"

"I don't know. And I don't really care. Right now, it's just you and me. And we need to get this settled." I quickly spat, knowing that he just wanted to change the subject.


My dad rubbed his temples in frustration, shaking his head disapprovingly.


"Find her now, or else I'm freezing your bank accounts. All of them."


I made a soft, low growl, showing him that I wasn't so delighted about finding her. I mean, why should I even do it? Why can't someone else find her? I don't know, her own father maybe? I don't really get why I had to look for her in the first place.

Soo Yun's a grown woman. She can definitely take care of herself. And even if there was the slightest chance of her getting molested, she would probably just kick the guy in the nuts. That's what she does to me in bed, and trust me. The feeling isn't even a turn-on. It just hurt. Badly.

But I knew that old geezer wouldn't take no for an answer, so I sighed and nodded my head in defeat. Absolute defeat. I wouldn't dare to look him in the eye anymore, just knowing that he was grinning to himself like a mad man.

Afterall, it's not like it's an everyday situation where he can see me bow down to him. I Never take his orders. Never; it's just impossible. Although, if it ever has to do with the freezing of my bank accounts, it's a no-brainer, It's obvious he would win that time.

Only that time.

I went outside and started searching, having no clue as to why I was running so eagerly. It's not like I have limited time in finding her. I'm Lee Kikwang! I have all the ing time in the world!

I looked up and noticed the darkening colors of the sky. Grey, grey, and more grey. It was cloudy, the time being around evening, and it was surely going to rainy time soon. I was positive about that.

Ok, so maybe I am limited in time. Oh .

I'm limited in time.

I couldn't afford to get the outfit I was wearing at the moment even close to the word dirty. I just couldn't. I had on a customized blazer, and special edition jeans, not to mention that I was wearing a Burberry watch. The only blazer of this kind in the world, the only edition of jeans, and the only Burberry watch of this kind.

Everything was 100% original. It was one of it's kind.

If even one rain drop just so happens to land on my jacket, I'm going to be pressing charges on my father, even if we're biologically related. Screw the saying "Blood is thicker than water." 

That old geezer's blood turned into alcohol just by the dozens of shot glasses he's taken with his friends. What a nice way to come home to your teenage son.

I rubbed my chin, trying my best to think of where to find the girl. First of all, it's not like she could've even gone far. It's been about two hours since she left, but right before I left the house, I saw her wallet lying on the countertops in the kitchen. She can't take any means of transportation without money. And no transportation means that she's somewhere in the area.

If I remember correctly, she may have the perfect honey legs, but not once has she exercised since we first met. There's no way she could have even gone a mile without going to the grocery story to buy a drink. But wait!

She had no money.

I decided to take my chances by going to the park a few blocks away from our house. It was a long-shot since Soo Yun didn't seem the type of girl to enjoy being around nature, but I had a good feeling about that place.

So I walked there. Scratch that. I ran there, having a very good feeling inside my stomach, but as soon as I got there, that feeling quickly disappeared. Instead, the sensation of knots tightening, squirming around and about-- a sick, stomach-quenching feeling-- replaced it. 

And I couldn't understand the rapid pacing of my heart, beating harshly against my ribcage. It wasn't the same pounding as it was earlier when I was running. It didn't burn, but instead felt like it was torn. It was like someone drove a knife through it, like I was being stabbed in the back. 


"You'll go out with me?"

"Um, yes? No. Maybe? I mean, yes. Yes, I'll go out with you."


She accepted him, but I wasn't scoffing like I should be. I wasn't being myself. I wasn't joking around, or in fact, even jumping up and down because she accepted him. Why wasn't I smiling? She would finally be off my case, and I could go back to flirting since she was with that blond guy.

I wasn't happy at all.

I was hurt.

 


Don't get mad at me guys!

But... the stories almost over?

I hope you all noticed the improvements made in my writing. All the hard work I've been doing in enhancing my writing has finally paid off!

That's kinda the reason why I stopped updating for a month.