Like a Movie

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

I drove home in my Lamborghini still feeling very relieved about what Dad had told me. I remembered it like it was just a couple hours ago.

Oh wait. It was just a couple hours ago.

"Dad!" I yelled completely angered by this sudden arranged marriage, "Did you ever think about how I would feel when you set this stupid marriage up?"

He looked at me pleadingfully.

"Please Kikwang, this is for the sake of our company. I never told you this before, but we're on the verge of becoming bankrupt."He continued, "If we go on like this, without any financial support, I might just have to close down the company."

I was shocked hearing this. I mean, a life without money.... I'll just never be able to get used to it.

I then remembered something very crucial. THE GIRLS! My ladies!

If I get married, what'll happen to them? I don't want to stop, when everything's going so great!

" But Dad, what about the girls? You know how I am." Yes, he does know how I am. We are actually really open with each other despite the fact that he's my father.

"Aish Kikwang, really?" He even gave me one of those what-the--looks, "You know what? Fine, continue dating, if that's what's going to get you to accept this marriage. Just be sure you don't cause any trouble."

HAH! My old man really did know me well. Even if he said no, would I care? Pshh, not in a million years.

I got home, only to be greeted by an empty condo. Not even the toilet or bathtub was there. As if right on cue, my phone's ringtone blasted away signalling someone was calling.

"Yoboseyo?" It was like one of those horror movies, when the girl picks up the phone and all she hears is the loud breathing of the person on the other line.

 

 

 

Silence filled the air. It was when I started threatening to hang up when he finally spoke.

"If you want to sleep on a bed tonight and all your furniture back, then come to this address." He hung up without even giving me the so called 'address'. It's probably just some crackhouse.

This time, I was reminded of an action movie, where the guy goes to the destination given only to end up being captured.

Seconds later, my phone beeped and a message containing the address popped up.

Not caring about what might happen, I made my way there.

I was sent another text message saying to open the door with a key buried in the pot nearby. I did as told only to be greeted by 'The Midget' sitting next to the two adults.

"Ahh Lee Kikwang! You've arrived!" Mr. Jang welcomed me.

"Ahaha, yeah I guess. So why exactly am I here?" Dad bursted in to laughter as if what I said was the funniest thing in the world.

"Son! You're going to be living here from now on... with Soo Yun. Isn't this great?" He sent signals most likely meaning that if I didn't accept, there would be very grave consequences. I gulped at the thought of it.

My father may be nice and all, but you seriously don't want to mess with him.

"Errr umm, yeah... great." I did my best attempt to sound excited, but ended up failing miserably.

"Well um, we'll be on our way now! Oh and Kikwang, would you be so kind as to walk with Soo Yun to school tomorrow? She's transferring to your school, that way it won't be that much of an inconvenience to the both of you."

They left without giving either of us a say in this decision.

I turned to face Ms. Shortie. 

This reminded me of those romantic comedies, where main characters always ended up living together, only to end up falling in love by all the time they spent together.

The only difference was, there shall absolutely be no love involved in our "relationship".

"So I see the kid is living with me now."

"Ahaha, very funny. Don't you mean living with me ? This is my condo afterall."

I stayed silent knowing she definitely won this time.

Like I'll let it happen again next time.

 

[Soo Yun's POV]

I stared at the king sized bed, flabbergasted about what the sleeping arrangements would be.

Was my dad seriously trying to ruin my life, by making me sleep next to a man? And not just any man, LEE KIKWANG.

Who knows if he might me? I looked to my side, only to see him perfectly fine about the situation.

"I guess we're gonna have to sleep together."

He started taking his shirt off only to reveal his honey abs. Oh my ing god ABS!

"ing that's ho- I mean, put your shirt back on." He smirked apprehending what I was about to say.

"Like what you see huh?" He started inching closer to me.

"Ehmmm, let's just go to sleep." I dived into bed, pulling the covers over my blushing red face.

Kikwang jumped in right next to me, still teasing about what almost happened.

"Come on. I know you like what you see." He said playfully. I scoffed, remembering how conceited this person was.

"As if." I hid under the covers more, if that was even possible at this point.

I could just imagine his face right now... in disbelief at what I just said. And I was right.

"HAH! As if some child like you will ever know how great my body is."

"As if some like you will ever know what a girl looks for in a man."

 

 

(Author's Note)
------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a little while. I usually update every other day, but I've been busy lately.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I know I did while writing it.

:)