Surprise Surprise

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

What the ! It's that blondie!

That L.Joe guy!

Why the hell's he on stage? Since when did he even know how to perform? He was in a band?

These same questions, as well as other similar ones kept replaying in my mind over and over. I was confused. Minded. I didn't even know half the time what was going on, other than the fact that there was a gay band doing gay dance moves, and in the middle was a gay blondie who was the center-of-attention.

Ok... so maybe they were pretty good. And the song was catchy too, but after two minutes, it got kind of annoying.

Maybe it's because of the words "super" and "love" playing over and over again.

Damn, it'll be a miracle if the song ever gets out of my head today. It's that catchy annoying.

The girls were obviously swooned by their auto-tuned voices. It was so obvious that they were lip-syncing.

I drifted my eyes away from the terribly dressed group of men and shifted my view to the shrimp next to me. She was bobbing her head along with the beat of the music, screaming "L. Joe" every now and then.

Ok, so they've officially done it. They've officially brainwashed Soo Yun. Why else would she be acting the way she is right now? It's like she's in love. It's so- so...

 




Disgusting.

 

 

 

 

I really didn't want to see any of this bull anymore.

She was even screaming over that big-lips guys with the huge afro. And remind me to call their stylist. Who knows what'll happen to my eyes after seeing their hideous taste in fashion?

I seriously cannot stress over how much I hate those outfits they were wearing.

"Ok that's it Soo Yun. We're leaving."

I pulled her hand, attempting to march off like the cool guy I was, but she shoved me away.

"What why? I want to finish watching them!" She complained.

"Weren't you the one who said you wanted to leave? Well, I don't mind going on that one ride aga-"

"Ok ok. Let's leave."

I just knew she would give into me. Everybody does, if you get what I'm saying.

And so I pulled her away attempting yet again to be cool, except this time, without noticing the saddened young blonde watching us drift away from him.

When we got to the parking lot, our personal driver was already there, happy to see us.

"Just in time Young Master Lee. I was about to get you! Your father wants to see you right away."

And so we were led into the car where the driver took us to my Dad's house. 

I was quite curious as to why he wanted to see the two of us suddenly. After all, it's not like we're going to get married anytime soon, let alone engaged.

I looked towards Soo Yun and it seemed as though she was feeling the same way I was.

Something's going to happen alright.

I could feel my senses tingling at the thought. Something's going to happen, and it's definitely not a good thing. That's for sure.

And right when strolled into the mansion looking like our usual high and almighty selves, Dad went straight to business. A

And I mean business.

"So we set up your engagement date..." Dad started off.


WHEE! Cliff hangers!

I love them. <3