The Unexpected

Playing the Player's Heart

[Soo Yun's POV]

"You're such a wuss Kikwang! Just go on the ing ride!" I complained at the man who didn't want to go on the roller coaster.

"Hell no ok? It's going to mess up my hair!" He protested.

I rolled my eyes at him, annoyed. The roller coaster was the highlight of the hole amusement park, going at 149 mph and 71 feet in the air. Of course I'd want to go on this ride! But this stupid idiot doesn't want to go on the ride because of his "precious hair."

Lies.

Obviously, he's scared of the height. He's scared he might fall off the ride with all the loops and all. 

I originally planned on riding something extreme and act scared and distressed. If I do this, he'd feel the need to comfort me, which eventually might lead to falling for me.

I was supposed to be the damsel in distress. I was supposed to be the one getting cheered up like I had planned. 

But no.

This loser here just had to ruin things by being so- so himself!

Why the hell did God create such a man? How am I ever going to get my way with anything if I have to deal with this thing first? First he ruins my plan, and now he wants to ruin my fun! 

What a douchebag.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" I challenged him.

"Let's go over there!" he exclaimed, pointing over to the Love Tunnel, a popular attraction for couples.

That place was for people in love. For those who believe that the one next to them is all they need to pass through the horrors that await them.

And that, my friends, is where the problem lies.

I'm not so good with these kinds of things. I know exactly what's going to appear in this so called "Tunnel of Love", and I'm dreading every moment of it.

Monsters. That's what.

I absolutely hate hate hate anything horror related. Vampires, ghosts, zombies, and basically any type of mythical being that shows up in some horror film.

I can handle just about anything in the world. Snakes, heights, the dark, clowns, spiders, etc. But for some reason, I can't even handle something as trivial as monsters! I can't even watch a horror movie without having nightmares for three weeks straight!

"Oh alright."

What the hell was I thinking?

Oh, now I remember. The plan. It might turn out well after all. Who knows? Maybe my acting will be more believable since... Well, I'm not actually going to be acting. I'll most likely be scared out of my mind.

"Next in line please!"

That was us, and I despised the fact that it was.

He led the way, slowly seating us down in the cramped gondola. I swear I've never seated in something so small and narrow, space wise that is. I was practically sitting on his lap!

Oh how disgusting it feels to be sitting on the same lap that a countless number of girls straddled on before. And for some reason, that thought made my stomach twist in knots.

The ride started out nice and slow, with many decorations of gigantic teddy bears and hearts. It was a nice scenery if you ask me.

I spoke too soon.

About a minute later, we entered a pitch-black tunnel, and I knew there wouldn't be any cuddly bears in there. That is a fact.

"Ah!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, trembling at the sight of zombified beings.

I unconsciously buried my head into Kikwang's chest, not wanting to see anymore.

I didn't care about the fact that I was making physical contact with the most disgusting animal on earth-- Yes, I repeat, ANIMAL. All I could focus on at the moment was surviving through this stupid ride.

"You- You're scared of these types of things?"

"Yeah." I answered unwillingly.

Wait, is he going to make fun of me now that he knows I actually do have a weakness?

"And I thought Jang Soo Yun was fearless, but it turns out I was wrong!" he chuckled, "How is it that you're not afraid of real life things, but of something that's not even real?"

I wanted to respond to him, but I just couldn't. I had no way of focusing by now. I was already starting to tear up, my body shaking in fear. A mess, I was. A complete mess.

"Come here." Kikwang brought me closer to him, his muscular arms making me feel safe and secure.

For once, it actually seemed like he cared. Like he knew exactly how to make me feel like I wasn't alone.

3. He needs to know how to treat a girl right

I guess he does have some of the qualities in becoming my ideal man.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted away in dream land, making use of the warmth radiating off of him.

 

 

 

 

"What, why?" Is it because of that ride?" Kikwang complained.

"I'm tired Dumbkwang! You just had to take me to that stupid hell hole. Now, I'm tired! Warn out! I want to go home." I attacked.

I seriously don't feel like doing anything anymore. I'm extremely exhausted, and I don't care about the fact that we only went on one ride. We're both rich, so wasting tickets won't do us any harm.

While walking to the plaza, which is right next to the entrance, I noticed a crowd of people-- mostly girls-- forming around the main stage.

Is someone about to perform?

I'm guessing it's some kind of male act, considering the amount of females compared to males.

"Kikwang, let's go watch the performance first." I ushered him over, suddenly interested.

He was pestering me about how I should stop ordering him around, but was interrupted by girls' screams.

The stage suddenly lit up, and in the center were six extremely good-looking boys; a certain blonde-headed man, standing in the middle of the stage, seemed to shine the most out of them all.

And I knew exactly who he was.


Can any of you guess who this blonde man is?

LOL, there's not really much to guess.

My computer is working again. YAY!