The Game Begins

Playing the Player's Heart

[Soo Yun's POV]

Dumbwang's just been annoying the hell out of me recently. He's becoming really clingy and touchy. It's not like his usual flirtatious ways where he always likes to tease.

He's actually been nice and for some reason, seems like he's taking this relationship seriously.

I wanted to feel happy that he's accepting this soon-to-be-married. Well, I did feel happy about it. Did.

That was until I noticed some little details, like how he only does this at certain times. Whenever we're with L.Joe to be exact. When L.Joe's not around, he just goes back to his usual obnoxious ways.

So I've come to a conclusion. Kikwang's just doing this to mess with L.Joe. More importantly, to mess with me.

He's playing with me. He's trying to make me think this relationship could go somewhere, only so that when I finally trust in him, he'll just make it all go crashing down.

But no, I'm not going to let him do this. I'm going to play around with him instead. I'll go along with this act, and change his player ways.

It's like playing the player's heart.

a snug look crept up on my face as I laughed like all the evil villians do in this horror movies. Bwahaha.

 

Kikwang, the jig's up. I've found out all about your little game, and this time... I'll be the one winning.

 

How should I start though? Should I act how I always do? Should I try being nicer?

All these questions started to pop into my mind, allowing me to worry. What if in the end, I'll be the one getting hurt?

No. You're Jang Soo Yun, and always will be. You're a tough girl. Don't let some like Kikwang get to you. I'll just act like I always have. After all, I don't want him thinking I'm just some fake like the rest of the girls he's messed with.

I want him to actually fall for me, not just around, like I'm some .

"You seem like you're thinking really hard." L.Joe popped out of nowhere, breaking my train of thought.

I jumped, surprised by his sudden arrival. I swear that blondie could be a ninja in disguise, always popping out whenever he wants.

"And if I am?" I questioned, knowing what he would probably respond to. Well then you need to take a break from that.

"Well then you need to take a break from that." He said, not to my surprise. It's been the same thing all week.

I space out and think to myself, he comes and says those same lines, and Kikwang comes an-

"Yeobo!" There he is right now, coming to act like we're the happiest couple in the world.

"Yes Kwanggie?" I cutely asked.

"Let's go out today! On a date!" Well that was new. I glanced at L.Joe, catching his disappointed look.

He wanted going to bring me to the coffee shop today, just like all the other days he wanted to ask. But Kikwang- Well, he's always gotten in the way, which is another factor as to why I'm so annoyed.

"Ok Kwanggie! Let's go on a date!" I tried sounding enthusiastic, but I'm sure it sounded like I was being sarcastic in the end.

"Let's go Yunnie!" He sounded just as bad as I did.

He's fake, I'm fake-

Damn, this whole relationship is fake in the first place! What in the world am I doing with this boy then?

Oh yeah, I'm playing around with him, for fun.

"So where exactly are you taking me?" I tried hard not to sound like I was complaining, as he grabbed my arm and dragged me off to our unknown destination.

"Oh you'll see," He ruffled my hair and gave a heartwarming smile.

That made my heart skip a beat. I'm not going to lie about it; it actually did for some unknown reason.

I stayed silent to calm my heart which was now going at 250 mph. I knew why it was speeding this fast though. It's become obvious at this point in time.

I think I'm crushing on Kikwang. It's not to the stage of liking, nor is it to the point of becoming actual love.

But I think somewhere underneath that flirtatiousness of his, there's a sweet guy that I can actually have a crush on.

Oh geez., what the hell am I saying? I started shaking my head no, gaining a weird look from the man beside me. That was the moment where I finally realized where he took me.

He took me to an amusement park. A ing amusement park.

What are we, five? Wait.

Date. Amusement park. Kid. Me. Crush. Kikwang. Play?

Play.

And so the game begins.


Sorry that date, kid, Kikwang, etc. thing was kinda confusing. I tried making everything relate to each other. EHEHE yeah.

SOO YUN'S HELLA CONFUSING. She just can't make up her mind and is always changing her thoughts and decisions.

-_-

That reminds me of a certain someone... *COUGH* Me *COUGH*

LOLOLOL. Kay bye guys!