Her Ideal Man

Playing the Player's Heart

[Soo Yun's POV]

I just can't believe it.

That erted idiot player who I like to call Dumbkwang did something to my heart.

He gave it that bathump-bathump feeling that I thought only Kim Jonghyun of SHINee could give me.

He made my heart beat.

Fast.

What the hell was this man doing to me? And why was my heart beating like this? Why did L. Joe act that way earlier?

So many questions filled my mind at once, barely giving me any time to actually think through.

I needed to take a walk alone.

I  went blank as my feet decided on where to take me. I didn't really care as of right now, as long as I was anywhere but at school.

Don't tell me, I'm liking him all of a sudden. That's just absurd.

Why am I even thinking of such outrageous possibilities?

Kikwang's the opposite of my ideal man. What was my ideal man anyways?

"Aish!" I ruffled my hair in frustration. This was just making my pissy, and no. I'm not PMS-ing.

I took out a piece of paper and a pen from my school bag, attempting to figure out what my ideal man really was.

  
1. Needs to have a sense of humor  

Well that definitely wasn't Kikwang. He'd always pull dirty jokes(which was practically the only thing he's good at), and he still wouldn't be funny.
 

2. He needs to be nice and sincere

This was an obvious reason as to why I don't like him. He is and always will be an .


3.  He needs to know how to treat a girl right

I don't even get why I'm listing these reasons now. This was all I practically needed to know.

 

"Lee Kikwang, I obviously don't like you. The evidence is right in this paper," I scoffed out loud.

"What paper?" I turned my head, looking for the owner of the voice. When I saw a glimpse of that blonde hair, I already knew who it was.

"Lee Byunghyun, are you perhaps stalking me again?" I accused with a smirk on my face.

"And if I am?"

I kept in silence not knowing how to respond to that. This is what I get for trying to be a smart .

"Well umm, bye!" I waved trying to escape the awkward situation.

I turned ahead and walked away. While walking down the street and downtown into the shops nearby, I felt a suspicious presence around. It was just weird, and I really didn't like the feeling of it.

My suspicions rose when I saw a shadow lurking behind me.

"Yah, are you really going to keep stalking me?"

"And if I do?" L. Joe retorted.

I really didn't know how to respond to that which ended up making my temper rise, "Just do whatever you want alright?"

"Alright then. Let's go hang out." He smiled and grabbed my hand, leading his way to a secluded coffee shop.

This was just confusing me. What were we doing here?

"Would you mind telling me what we're doing at this place?"

The location of the coffee shop is what made me most curious. It was all the way at the back of an alley, just a couple blocks away from another coffee shop in a more pleasant area.

He leaned in close, as if trying to tell me a secret. "I have Claustrophobia. I hate places with a lot of people."

I laughed out loud at his answer. Was he being serious with me? Claustrophobia, I would have never imagined.

"You're kidding right?"

"Of course I am. I love being in crowds." This was what made me laugh even more. He really knew how to make me smile through out the day. 

I then thought back to my list of qualities in  a man.

1. Needs to have a sense of humor

He isn't the funniest person in the world, but he still makes me smile.

We sat down in our seat and ordered from their customized menu. There weren't that many choices, although the ones that were there did seem quite promising.

After our order was brought to us, there was yet again another long silence. 

I'm seriously starting to get annoyed at all this silence.

"L.Joe, why did you bring me here? Really."

He sighed knowing I caught on, "I just wanted you to be stress-free. You looked as if you were thinking really hard, and I just thought you should have a break."

My heart started beating at a faster, abnormal speed hearing him say that.

2. He needs to be nice and sincere

"O-oh. Well thanks. That's really nice and thoughtful of you." I stuttered, blushing just a tad bit.

I looked down, but from the corner of my eye, I saw his straight face turning into a slight smile.

After finishing our quick snack, I decided to head on out. I'm sure Dumbkwang's probably wondering where I was right now.

School finished almost two hours ago, making me realize just how long we were at that mini-cafe. Who knew time could fly by so fast?

We exited the shop, the rain pouring unexpectedly at that moment.

"." I muttered, noticing I didn't bring my blazer with me.

"It's starting to rain hard Soo Yun. Use my jacket." He handed me the only protection he had from the rain.

"What about you?" I asked feeling bad.

"It's ok. I'll be fine just as long as I know you won't catch a cold."

He left without letting me have a chance to reply. That guy just has to act cool all the time. I mean, I would've been fine without a jacket.

It's not like I'd be dead without it. But then again...

That was really sweet of him.

3. He knows how to treat a girl right

Well isn't that ironic? I made a list trying to settle the fact that I don't like Kikwang, only to find out that L. Joe's my ideal man.

It's funny how the world works.

 


Hey guys!

This chapter's crappy... I know. There's no Kikwang in it at all.

LAME!

Don't worry! He will be in it the next chapter. :)