The Beginning of a Beautiful Story

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

"Min Young-ah... I'm sorry," I continued, "but Dad called. He said something about an important meeting."

This father of mine. Can't he see I'm busy right now? He can't just call thinking I'm free all the time.

"For the last time, my name is Eun Mi, not Min Young."

Whoops. My bad. The girl from the last hour was Min Young.

"Sorry Babe. I have to go. I promise I'll remember your name the next time we meet."

I gave her my signature wink, causing her to forget what just happened the last two minutes. Now, she was just mesmerized by my charms.

I walked away while she was still in her "trance" and made my way to the Lee Corp. building.

I eyed the room noticing instead of just one figure, there were three.

One was this tall old geezer talking to Dad, while the other one was this shortie who looks like a..... kid.

"Dad?" I called out to him, making them notice my existance.

"Ohh. Kikwang! Come over here!" I made my way while staring at the midget. She was probably about 5 feet? Maybe 52'' at most.

"Soo uhh, why'd you call me over here?" I asked still looking at her.

"About that, we're setting you and Soo Yun over here up on an arranged marriage." Dad continued, "The Jang Corporation is just successful as we are. Becoming intertwined will be beneficial for both sides."

I stared blankly at him, still trying to process what's going on.

Me and the midget- married? Bwoh?

What the hell is going on in that mind of his?

"Dad. A word with you please? Alone." I pulled his collar dragging him outside the office. This man. THIS MAN! THIS EFFING MAN!!!

 

[Soo Yun's POV]

"See? I told you he'd act this way. neither of us want to be in this so called 'arranged marriage' " I tried convincing my father.

"Sweetie, just wait it out. I'm sure you two are bound to end up liking each other along the road." No matter how many times he says this, I'm sure it'll never happen. There's just no way it can.

I've heard of the rumors about this guy.

Lee Kikwang, "The Player".

The man who gets showered with many many love confessions every week;

The man with a new girlfriend every week;

The man rumored to date more that a billion women in his lifetime.

He's an overall flirt! That's what he is!

I can't believe that father of mine would let me marry this kind of a person!

I watched as the two men I hated the most in the world came back inside the office.

"Mr. Jang, how about we leave these two alone? Let them bond for a bit?" Mr. Lee suggested.

Oh no. Oh no no no no NO NO NO NO NO! Don't leave me alone with him!

They ignored my mental pleas and exited the room.

"Annyeong, my name is---" I got cut off by his rants.

"I can't believe I'm getting married to you. You're such a child! You even look like one!"

Wait a second... A child? I may be short, and I may have a baby face, but I do not look like a child!

This guy just pisses me off so much!

"And what? You think I'd want to get married to you? You're such an ! You also look like one!"

And this was the beginning of a beautiful story. Well  I wouldn't call it beautiful...

But it was our story.

 

(Author's Note)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I know I was supposed to finish 'More... Than Just Friends' before starting this story... but my friend was pleading me to begin this already. She's been waiting for quite some time!

So here it is!

'Playing the Player's Heart'

I have a good feeling about this fanfic!