Crying In The Rain

The Last Thread Of Love

Flashback:

Mi Nam and Tae Kyung came home after shopping, and they saw Jeremy watching TV by himself.

"Where's everybody?" Tae Kyung asked.

"Shin Woo-hyung and Mi Nyu went out," the blonde said.

Tae Kyung just let out a smirk before turning his back on them. Only Mi Nam noticed the tone of the voice.

"Leader!" Aunt Mi Ja exclaimed after coming out of nowhere.

Tae Kyung froze in his place and slowly touched his . Why does the old ajumma slap his everytime she sees him?

"You should help me get the fresh batch of fish I got from a friend. Aigoo!!!!"

Tae Kyung walked like a zombie as he followed the ajumma. He could not believe his luck. Mi Nam laughed to himself.

"Hohohoho!!!!!"

Then, he noticed a sad Jeremy.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Jeremy told him what he told Mi Nyu.

"Mianhae, Mi Nam-ah..." Jeremy said. "I should have kept it. I did not know that she did not know about it."

Mi Nam shook his head. "Gwaenchanha. I am glad you did. I am sorry that I did not tell my sister the truth."

*******

I'll never let you see 
The way my broken heart is hurtin' me 
I've got my pride and I know how to hide 
All my sorrow and pain 
I'll do my cryin' in the rain 

If I wait for cloudy skies 
You won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes 
You'll never know that I still love you so 
Though the heartaches remain 
I'll do my cryin' in the rain 

Rain drops fallin' from heaven 
Could never wash away my misery 
But since we're not together 
I look for stormy weather 
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see 

Some day when my cryin's done 
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun 
I may be a fool but till then darling you'll 
Never see me complain 
I'll do my cryin' in the rain 

I'll do my cryin' in the rain 
I'll do my cryin' in the rain 

 

Mi Nam was listening to the radio when a foreigner requested The Everly Brothers' "Crying In The Rain". The song caught his attention, because it sounded just like Shin Woo's woes.

Mi Nam's POV

Kang Shin Woo, I wonder what took you so long. Get your defenses down and admit to my sister that you still love her. Can you please be honest and open up? I have been waiting for that time to come. And you know what, I had been praying to Haneunim (God) that my sister will love you back. I hope this is it.

I really think there was a reason for both of you to meet. I think that no matter what gets in the way, both of you are destined to meet and be with each other.