One In A Million

The Last Thread Of Love

Sunday morning had seen Mi Nyu going to church all by herself.

Lunch time had seen them together in a meal, with Aunt Mi Ja, Manager Ma, and Coordi Noona.

Afternoon.

Mi Nyu and Jeremy were bathing Jolie and her pups when Jeremy expressed sadness over selling his pups. He could afford veterinary services for them so that Jolie could be with her kids. But then, he needed to sell them, as buyers had been wanting to buy.

"I will sell the three of them next month," Jeremy sadly said.

"I don't want to see you so sad, Jeremy," Mi Nyu expressed. "Why don't we sing or watch TV so that you will not be sad?"

Jeremy nodded happily. This was such a good idea.

****

Aunt Mi Ja went to her friend's house to gather the latest gossip. Tae Kyung and Mi Nam were shopping for some gifts, and Shin Woo was out of sight. This was the opportunity that Jeremy wanted--a chance to be with Mi Nyu, and a chance to raid the refrigerator.

"Come Mi Nyu, let's make out-of-this-world food," Jeremy said.

He and Mi Nyu gathered the eggs, cracked them, and scrambled them in a bowl. Jeremy added milk to make the mixture yummy--at least for him, every food is yummy and should be yummy.

Mi Nyu made the omelette, and Jeremy created kimchi pancakes. They also combined Jeremy's favorite orange-lime and strawberry juices.

"Won't our stomach complain of incompatible foods?" Mi Nyu asked.

"Anya," Jeremy pouted. "All the food will meet in the stomach and say hi to each other. There is no sense fighting over the same body space."

Mi Nyu giggled. "We should try baking some cake some other time."

"Oh, but I am bad in baking," Jeremy said.

"I can bake for you," Mi Nyu offered.

"Jinjja? Kyaaaaa!!!! So happy!" Jeremy squealed like a child as he hugged Mi Nyu.

Jeremy was full of flour from making kimchi pancakes that Mi Nyu had to cough.

"Oh, mianhae, Mi Nyu, I will wash my hands," Jeremy apologized.

*****

They set the food on the living room table and prepared to eat. It was just snacks, but it looked like a meal. Omelette plus kimchi pancakes plus juice. Jeremy even grabbed some chips from Mi Nam's secret cupboard inside his room so that he can share with Mi Nyu.

On TV was Gokusen The Movie, which was starting. They laughed when Yankumi woke up from her sleep, feeling refreshed, when all the other passengers where totally frightened at the plane hijackers.

"There is a really cool series of this, Mi Nyu," Jeremy said. "You should watch."

Mi Nyu gasped and covered her ears when gunshots were heard. Then, the hijackers went out of the plane. Jeremy and Mi Nyu looked on...and on.... and on...

And the hijackers knelt down and cried, asking for apology.

"Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! That was priceless!" Jeremy laughed.

"You really understand that, do you?" Mi Nyu asked.

"Geurae. Oh, I thought you understand Japanese," Jeremy replied, while she shook her head.

******

"Whoah! I never thought Kamenashi Kazuya would be in this movie!" he exclaimed.

"Who is he, Jeremy?"

"Oh, he is a member of the Japanese band KAT-TUN."

"You really seem to know them."

"Geurae, because I admire Japanese bands too. Too bad, Akanishi Jin is already in America."

"Jinjja? Oh, who is that guy?"

"Ah, he is also a member of KAT-TUN. He was also in the second season of Gokusen, along with that guy," he said, pointing to Kame's image on the screen. "Shhhh Mi Nyu, let us continue watching and enjoying our food."

******

"Whaaa...the cameraman is handsome!" Mi Nyu squealed.

"Oh, that is Tsuchiya Hikaru. He was also one of the students in the second season."

"Is that his real name?"

"Anya. That is his role in the movie. His real name is Hayami Mocomichi."

"You are amazing, Jeremy..."

Jeremy smiled, knowing that when it comes to anything on TV, Jeremy is the expert.

******

"Wait, that person named Reita, he looks familiar," Mi Nyu said.

"Oh, that's Tamamori Yuta, and he starred as Katsuragi Ren in the Japanese series 'Ikemen Desu Ne,' you know, the Japanese version of 'Minami Shineyo'," Jeremy said.

"O.....," Mi Nyu said, understanding what he meant.

Jeremy smiled a wide grin.

*******

Finally, the part came in where Tsuchiya came out of nowhere, and he got his ubiquitous fan and started fanning himself.

"He is so cool," Mi Nyu said before being interrupted by a message alert tone.

She got her phone and checked. It was Shin Woo, reminding her of their appointment at the lake.

"Who's that?" Jeremy asked.

"It's Shin Woo-hyung. I had him practice walking back to normal again, and he is almost getting there," Mi Nyu said.

"Nice to hear that," Jeremy said. "Finally, he can walk normally after two years."

"Ye, Jeremy. Falling down the stairs must be really hard for him."

"Falling down the stairs?"

"Ye. Shin Woo-hyung fell off the stairs, did he not?"

Jeremy shook his head innocently.

"He did not fall off the stairs."

"But Oppa and Hyungnim told me so," Mi Nyu admitted.

"No, Shin Woo-hyung did not fall off the stairs."

Suddenly, anxiety seized Mi Nyu.

"What...happened to him?"

"I thought you already know. Mianhae, Mi Nyu, Shin Woo-hyung got in a car accident."

Mi Nyu shuddered when she heard the news, and stood up in haste. She felt that she was going to get crazy.

"I...I got to go," she said, then ran off.

"Mi Nyu-ya!" Jeremy called out.

He bit his fingernails in anxiety. He did not know what to do.

"Eotteohke?" Jeremy complained.