Their World In A Room

The Last Thread Of Love

Shin Woo and Mi Nyu sat beside each other on the floor beside Min Hyuk's bed. He was deep in thought, and Mi Nyu was trying to figure out what to do.

"Mi Nyu, do you want to listen to horror stories?" Shin Woo asked, while she shook her head furiously. "Come on, it will be fun."

She looked at her hyung trustingly, not knowing that Shin Woo had a plan in mind. The guy stood up and saw the flashlight on the study table. He instructed her to grab the blanket and hide. Then, he turned off the lights and went inside the blanket with her. They were situated on the floor.

"Shin Woo-hyung, are you going to do anything to me?" she asked him in the dark. She crossed her arms to cover her chest, thinking that Shin Woo would molest her.

Then Shin Woo the flashlight and lit his chin. He looked scary now.

"Ani... I will not do anything to you, so don't worry," he whispered. "Just trust Hyung."

Then, he began to tell her scary tales.

******

The Mars guys, Jeremy, and Yui went to the back portion of the house where Min Hyuk's room was situated. They found the room dark. The guys looked at each other and talked in whispers.

"They turned off the lights!" Jeremy gasped.

"Ya, shut up, you idiot!" Jung Shin said.

"Do you think they are...uh...doing it?" Jong Hyun asked.

Then, they heard Mi Nyu gasp and squeal and make noises. They grinned at each other. They could not make out what Shin Woo was whispering Mi Nyu because the two were on the floor.

"Whoa!!!! They really ARE doing it!" Jung Shin exclaimed.

"Ige mwoya! Your bed is in the way!" Jeremy chided Min Hyuk.

Then, they heard Mi Nyu complaining.

"No, not like that Shin Woo-hyung," they heard her say.

The guys looked at each other. Perhaps, Shin Woo and Mi Nyu were really doing it, and they were in many positions already.

"Guys, why do you have to sneak?" Yui finally whispered. "Tsk! erts!"

They saw some light from underneath the sheets.

"You think they used my flashlight so that they can see what they are doing?" Min Hyuk asked.

*******

"And so it is, the girl entered the castle all alone, and then---and then---," Shin Woo narrated with actions. He had Mi Nyu hold the flashlight for him.

Mi Nyu looked at her hyung in anticipation when suddenly...

"BOOM!!!!!" Shin Woo exclaimed in a whisper. 

Mi Nyu gasped, was taken aback, and giggled. She had been giggling because she had never seen Shin Woo act like a storyteller.

"There was lightning...and thunder...and then the girl came to the center of the castle where there was a big coffin," he said.

"What was the coffin doing in there, Shin Woo-hyung?" Mi Nyu asked.

"It was the bedroom of the bloodsucker," he said.

"No, it's not like that, Shin-hyung," she complained. "The coffin is not the bedroom, it's his bed."

"No, it's his bedroom, because once she opened the coffin, she saw a flight of stairs leading down below."

Mi Nyu listened more.

"Then, the vampire spotted her and grabbed her by the arm.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Mi Nyu pitched in for Shin Woo, acting as the girl.

Shin Woo narrowed his eyes. "Then the vampire grabbed her neck, then he his lips... *slurp*."

And Mi Nyu giggled.

*********

"Let me go! Let me go!" they heard her say.

"Now what! Shin Woo is doing something to her!" Jeremy complained. "I'm gonna box him for doing that!"

"Jeremy!" Jung Shin hissed.

They  heard a slurping sound, then a giggle.

"Do you think Mi Nyu really enjoyed making love with Shin Woo-hyung?" Jeremy asked, his heart totally aching. He hated it that she chose Tae Kyung, and now she is making love with Shin Woo.

"Shh!!!!!" Jung Shin told Jeremy.

They snooped some more, and Jong Hyun did not notice that he was pulling Min Hyuk's hair.

"AYA!!!!!" Min Hyuk shouted.

"Shhhh!!!!!!" the others hissed.

**************

"Huh? That sounds like Min Hyuk-ah," Mi Nyu whispered.

Shin Woo instructed her to get out and bring the blanket to the bed. They sat down on the bed, hid under the blanket, and the flashlight.

"And then, there was blood!!!!" Shin Woo said. He did not whisper any longer.

"Then the vampire drank all of her blood!" Mi Nyu continued.

"But then, the girl was one fighter, so she grabbed the vampire by the arm and began swinging him round and round," he continued.

Mi Nyu clapped her hands.

******

The guys and Yui saw them getting on the bed, hiding under the blanket, and turning on the flashlight. They saw that the silhouettes were sitting, face to face. 

"What are they doing?" Min Hyuk asked.

They listened, and they realized that Shin Woo was telling scary stories to Mi Nyu.

"Scary!!!!!" Jung Shin complained, biting his fingernails.

********

"Too bad for the girl, for the vampire changed to ooze, then dematerialized," he continued. "Then, he transformed into a giant blob."

"Jeongmal?" Mi Nyu gasped. She did not whisper because Shin Woo was no longer whispering.

"Ye. The blob chased her until she was out of the door. Then, as the girl went out of the castle and into her car, the big blob went back in his castle, and he returned to his vampire figure. But then, but then--he spotted a guy outside the castle. You know what he did to the guy?"

Mi Nyu shook her head.

"He grabbed him by the hair and twirled him round and round since the guy has long hair. And do you want to know the guy's name?" he sly asked.

Mi Nyu shook her head. 

Shin Woo spoke out loud in his storytelling mode. "Yoo. Jung. Shin!!!!!"

**********

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" the guys and Yui, all scared out of their wits, ran back to the living room. They were scared that after Jung Shin, the vampire will come and get the others next.

**********

"Huh? What's that?" Mi Nyu asked. 

Then, she returned her attention to Shin Woo.

"Really? Jung Shin was twirled round and round?" Mi Nyu asked in excitement. She had no idea that Shin Woo was scaring the guys off.

He smiled at her and pinched her cheeks. Then he said to her softly (bedroom voice), "Ani, I was just saying it to scare them. Did you not notice that they were spying on us?"

Mi Nyu opened one end of the blanket and looked out the window.

"Oh? Ye, I seem to hear some noises." 

Then she came back in.

"I'm just punishing them for locking up this hyung," Shin Woo replied coolly.

Mi Nyu giggled again.

*************

"Do...do you...think the vampire really got Jung Shin?" Min Hyuk asked.

"Ya! I'm still here!" Jung Shin retorted.

"Question is, are they done?" Yui asked.

Then, they looked to see Mi Nam having fun watching TV all alone.

"Good thing. If Mi Nam will know that his sister was 'doing it' with Shin Woo, he will freak out," Jong Hyun said.

They decided to cool off first, otherwise, they might hear Shin Woo enumerating all their names and hear in horror what the vampire did to them.

****

Later, they went back there to snoop. Before approaching the window, they saw that the lights were on.

"Do you think they are doing it now?" Jeremy asked helplessly. He could not imagine if Shin Woo got Mi Nyu in one night.

"Who is stupid enough to do it with lights on? And with open windows?" Jung Shin asked.

"Some people do," Jong Hyun explained.

"Ya, I guess we really need to check," Yui said. "And please speak in Japanese when I am around."

"surei shimasu (Sorry)," the guys said.

They heard Mi Nyu giggling again, and Shin Woo making some noises. They were shocked when they saw what the two were doing.

"Eotteohke????? My clothes!!!!" Min Hyuk complained.

The two had borrowed some button-down shirts and wore them as costumes. Mi Nyu was on top of the bed, and Shin Woo on the floor.

"I got you know, Peter Pan!" Shin Woo growled.

"Not so fast, Captain Hook!" Mi Nyu shouted.

"My clothes hanger...." Min Hyuk sobbed. "They raided my closet."

Shin Woo used one hanger as his hook, and Mi Nyu used one pen as her dagger. They chased each other inside the room, and Mi Nyu pretended to fly and run around, since she was Peter Pan. 

Jeremy was totally shocked. Since when did Mi Nyu learned to play games like these? In Africa?

"Captain Hook cannot catch me because he is old!" Mi Nyu taunted Shin Woo.

"Who are you calling old?" he snarled.

Mi Nyu ran and grabbed Min Hyuk's alarm clock.

"Aniiiiii!!!!! Not my clock!" Min Hyuk sobbed.

"AHHHHH!!!! Crocodile!!!!" Shin Woo shouted. "Get off me, get off me!"

The guys outside were totally disappointed. Instead of witnessing some intimate affair, they were witnessing child's play.

"See? I told you not to snoop," Yui chided them.

"Then, why did you come with us?" Jong Hyun asked.

But Yui was not able to answer. Guilty guilty. They gave up and went away.

******

Peter Pan and Captain Hook got tired and returned Min Hyuk's things in their proper positions.

"I guess that will give them a lesson not to mess up with their hyung," Shin Woo said.

Mi Nyu smiled as she looked at him. Shin Woo-hyung was totally unpredictable. Who knows what else he could do? Well, he sat down on the floor and leaned on the bed.

"Do you want to listen to music, Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked, and he nodded.

She Min Hyu's radio and sat down beside Shin Woo. She saw him raising his pants so she could see his legs. Then he began to massage his legs.

"Captain Hook really is old," Shin Woo sighed as he massaged his legs.

"Gwaenchanhseumnikka?" she asked, and he nodded.

"I need to massage them, especially my right leg, or else, it would get numb," he said.

Mi Nyu asked permission if she could massage his legs instead. After permission was given, she massaged just like he instructed her. He let out a moan, as he felt his muscles being stretched, and it was a bit painful.

"It makes me want to sleep," he said.

She noticed the scars on his legs. "Don't you want a surgery to remove the scars?" she asked.

He shook his head.

"I want it to be there," he explained. "I could have the surgery if I want to, but I am not ready for it yet, not when I had too many metals in my legs."

Mi Nyu touched his scars and examined them. Her own wounds might be scars like this, and she might not be ready for surgery to get rid of the scars in her heart. If Shin Woo will reject her, she will have the scars as her reminder that she once loved him.

Then, over the radio, a song was played. AN Entertainment had been granted permission to make a rendition of Utada Hikaru's song "First Love", and Mi Nam was  given the privilege to sing it. 

"Your oppa's voice is very unique," Shin Woo said.

"Ye. After all, he is an angel's voice," she replied. 

She continued to massage his legs as they listened to the song.

Shin Woo sighed. "Such a nice song."

Mi Nyu noticed a sad note on his face, as he was thoughtful and leaned on the bed.

"Does it remind you of your first love, Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked innocently.

"Ne."

Saigo no KISU wa tabako no flavor ga a
Nigakute setsunai kaori

Aa no imagoro ni wa
Anata wa doko ni irundarou
Dare wo omotterundarou

You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochite mo
I'll remember to love you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Ima wa mada kanashii LOVE SONG
Atarashii uta utaeru made

Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugokida sotto teru
Wasuretakunai koto bakari yo

Aa no imagoro ni wa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anata wo omotterundarou


You will always be inside my heart
Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Ima wa mada kanashii LOVE SONG
Atarashii uta utaeru made

You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochite mo
I'll remember to love you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Mada kanashii LOVE SONG
Now and forever..
Ever..

(In your final kiss
flavor of tabacco i could taste
a bitter and painful smell
about this time tomorrow
i wonder where you'll be at
i wonder who you'll be thinking of
You are always gonna be my love
even if someday you fall in love with someone else
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Now it is still a sad love song
until i can sing a new one
The frozen time
is about to start
but there are things that i do not want to forget
about this time tomorrow
i know i will be crying
i probably will also be thinking of you
You will always be inside my heart
because it is forever only for you
I hope that i have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Now it is still a sad love song
until i can sing a new one
You are always gonna be my love
even if someday you fall in love with someone else
i'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are alwaya gonna be the one
it is still a sad love song
now and forever)


*****

Mi Nam realized that he was alone in the living room, so when he saw the guys coming in from the back, he decided to ignore them and just spy on them. Even Yui was with them, and Mi Nam got so suspicious.

"Just you wait!" he thought. "What could my sister be doing in the room with Shin Woo? I  have been sitting here for more than an hour, but they did not even exit the room."

He got his chance when he saw Jeremy going out with the guys. He silently went out too. When he saw them crowding near the window, he smacked Jeremy on the head.

"What are you all doing?"

"Shhhh!!!!"

"What did you do to my sister?" Mi Nam demanded.

"Uh...we just let her and Shin Woo talk," Jung Shin said.

Mi Nam peeped inside and saw the two face to face.

"What are they doing?" he asked in horror. 

"She's massaging his legs," Min Hyuk said to assure him.

"Aish! If something happens to my sister, if ever he her, I'm gonna sue Kang Shin Woo! And I don't care if that will destroy his image!" Mi Nam threatened.

The guys looked at each other. They did not tell him about the dark room, the noise, and the giggles. Otherwise, Mi Nam is really gonna sue Shin Woo.

*****

"Uh? Oppa?" she said as she looked at the window. "What is he doing out there?"

"Have you not noticed that they locked us here on purpose and spied on us?" Shin Woo asked.

"Uh...ye...they did that...I'm so dim-witted," she said.

"Will you please stop putting yourself down?" Shin Woo reminded her softly. "It's depressing."

"Are you depressed for me, Shin Woo-hyung?"

Shin Woo was caught off guard. "Geurae, because I am your hyung. And I will get so worried if you keep on doing that."

Mi Nyu bit her lips. If Tae Kyung had been in the same situation, he would yell at her and get angry, but then, he just used that tactic/habit of his to show him that he cared. Shin Woo is different. He was always calm and did things calmly. 

"Anyhow, I used this opportunity to punish the guys for locking us here," Shin Woo said. "We got more opportunity to kill lots and lots of dogs together."

Mi Nyu smiled and nodded. "Ye, we even had fun."

For all the times he made her cry, he made up for her by making her laugh and enjoy those moments with him. She thought that if Shin Woo would carry on being the good hyung that he is, she might as well accept it, and not insist on making him love her anymore. But nevertheless, she would still do her best to make him realize that she really, really loves him.

*******

Mi Nyu got tired of massaging his legs that she reclined on his lap.

"May I?" she asked.

"How could I say no?" he . "You are already there."

Mi Nyu smiled.

Next song played was FT Island's "First Kiss." Mi Nyu realized that Shin Woo was absentmindedly her hair. When she looked at him, he was closing his eyes. She got his hand and let their palms meet.

"Shin Woo-hyung's hand is so big, compared to mine," she said.

"Of course, I am a guy," he said.

She wrapped his hand to hers and placed their hands to her chest. Both of them stayed there silently while listening to the song.

"Have you ever had your first kiss, hyung?" she asked.

He only smiled and did not answer. For him, the song was totally sweet like cotton-candy, but it made him sad, knowing that her first kiss will always be Tae Kyung.

Yeonghwacheoreom meotjil su isseulkka
geunyeowaeui cheoeum ibmatchum
naeil dashi mannal geot gateunde
wae beolsseobuteo dugeungeorineun ddeolrin gaseumi
teojil geot gateunji
somsatang gateulkka gunggeumhae nuneul gamko sangsanghae
hoksi geunyeodo jigeum i sungan
ddokgateun sangsangeul halkka

oh yeah~
satangcheoreom dalkomhal geot gata
waenji akisia hyangkido nal geot gata
hyangkie chwihae beorilkka bwa geuge geokjeongi dwae
geunde geu boda keun gokjangeun amudo midji angetjiman
na soljikhi ajikggaji KISS haebon jeok eobdaneun geol

yeonghwacheoreom gokaereul dolrilkka
ibeul matchun huen eotteoke sumeul swilgga
geuke ddo geokjeongdwae
nuneun eonjejjeume kamneunji koneun eotteokhaneunji
daeche eolmana orae haneunji dodaeche al suga eobseo

oh no~
satangcheoreom dalkomhan goramyeon
aju oraetdongan geudaero isseulgeoya
ibsule chwihaebeorin daedo bameu saeulgeoya
seotun naega silda halkka bwa na meonjeo gobaek haeborilkka
na soljikhi ib matchuneun KISS niga cheoeumiya

geureon geokjeongeuro bamsaen ji aju orae jinan hu
urin deudio eoneu gipeun bam salmyeosi ibeul matchwetji

oh yeah~
lemon boda deohan dalkomhame
geunyang geudaero nan kkomjjakhal su eobseosseo
haengboke chwihae beorin chaero eoleo beotingeoya
seotun geunyeoga wae irohge gomabgo dahaengseurounji
yaksokhalge na yeongweonhi KISS neohagoman halke
KISS neohagoman halke

(Will it be as exiting as it is in movies?
The first time our lips touch
I think we're going to meet tomorrow
Why is my heart already beat so fast?
And feeling like it'll explode

Will it be like coton candy, i wonder, i imagine it through closed eyes
Is she imagining the same thing as well?
Right now?

I think it'll be sweet like candy
Somehow i think i'll even smell acacia
I worry that i'll get addicted to that smell
But the thing that worries me the most, no one would believe but
I've never kissed anyone before

Should i turn my head like in the movies?
How will i breath after our lips touch?
I worry about that too
When should i close my eyes, what about my nose?
Exactly how long should it go on, i really don't know

If it's sweet like candy
I'm going to stay like that for a long time
Even if i get high off her lips i'll stay up the whole night
Should i confess to her first since she might not like me being unexperienced?
To tell you the truth you're the first time i'll kiss someone

A long time after i stayed up all night worrying about that
We finally brought our lips together in the deep night
More sugary than a lemon
I really couldn't move a bit
I froze as i got high off the happiness
Why am i so thankful and relieved for this unexperienced girl
I'll promise, forever i'll kiss only you
I'll only kiss you)

*****

 

Author's note:

Utada Hikaru's "First Love" has always been my favorite. I fell in love with the song the first time I heard it. And as for FT Island's "First Kiss", I am super loving that song now. ^_^ Cute lyrics and cute melody.