[Request] Gray - Trust Issues

Good Girls Like Bad Boys Shots! [Closed, Finishing Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang - Love You to Death

“What the are you talking about? You came all the way here just to cause a fight?” Miyoung shouted out of frustration at her boyfriend Sunghwa. He rolled his eyes standing in the middle of the hallway. He hadn’t even gotten himself comfortable inside her house properly and had already started a fight.

“I am talking about you and the boys hanging out too much. Just because I am composing songs doesn’t mean you’re allowed to crash at the boys place. Your job as my girl is to be next to me and watch me work” Miyoung was left speechless. Where did it say that she was obligated to stay next to him while he was working? It was her free time which meant she was allowed to use it however she pleased. Whether it was sitting beside her boyfriend or hanging out with the boys, it was her choice to make not his.

“Seriously, Sunghwa? I had no clue you would grow jealous of me hanging out with your closest friends?” Miyong crossed her arms in disbelieve. She had no idea she was actually going to witness the day when her boyfriend would hate her for socializing with his friends.

“Why the hell would you even need to be with them? If I am not there you have no business with the guys either. Your friends with them through me not the other way around” He clucked his tongue at her and she snickered at his stupidity.

“I might have gotten to know them through you, but we’re friends now whether you like it or not” She thought it was ridiculous how he was making a scene for something that he could have ignored instead. There was nothing serious between her and his friends and he was fully aware of that, but still he was here.

“I have no idea why you’re getting so worked up by this when I’ve heard plenty of times that you’ve hung out with my best friend at various clubs”

“You’re wrong. It wasn’t planned I happened to meet her at the club with the boys” Miyoung rolled her eyes and cocked her brow at him.

“If so how come you decided to stay with her? You could have greeted her and ignored her during the rest of the night. How the hell did you end up with dropping her home before coming home to me?”

“That’s a different story. I was helping her out she was drunk out of her mind” Sunghwa fired back and Miyoung tightened her fist.

“How the hell is that different? You could have called a cab? Better yet you could have let her go with one of her friend that was sober that night. I know everything, Sunghwa. I heard you offering to give them a ride home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter