[Request] Bobby - Rooftop

Good Girls Like Bad Boys Shots! [Closed, Finishing Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

iKON - Welcome Back

He rushed up the stairs after hearing the news from his fellow friends about her being at the rooftop. His heart raced as his feet continued running up the stairs. He tripped and fell several times, but he pulled himself back up and continued hurrying up the several stairs. His hands pressed against the wall and the handrail for support while his eyes were settled on the door that was so close yet felt so far.

Jiwon grinned widely the very moment his hand enclosed itself around the handle of the door, which he twisted and swung open, finally reaching the rooftop of his university. He was met with two pair of huge eyes, raised brows and wide open mouth. Her dark brown hair was swaying in the air as her cheeks were rosy like they always were. Her hand was stretched out in an attempt to grab the handle of the door. It seemed like Jiwon was just on time before she could leave.

He stepped forward making her step back and slammed the door shut behind him. His eyes remained on the petite figure in front of him. It was after long he had laid his eyes on this beauty right here, that belonged to him and only him. But after their little fight he hadn’t been able to reach out to this girl which made his heart ache in worry. Now that she was finally here, he couldn’t have asked for anything more.

“Ging…” He voiced out her name and he noticed her shocked expression slowly but steady changing into a frown and it tugged his heart. “Let me explain, okay” He stepped forward but she only pulled away and tried heading over to the door but he blocked her way. She gave him a disbelieved look. Her once huge eyes turned narrowed and filled with irritation. “Just hear me out…just this once” He pleaded and he saw how she huffed and crossed her arms.

The very moment her brow cocked he understood she was hinting him to speak up. “I know I acted like a fool back then. You had a valid reason to be mad at me…I shouldn’t have met her behind your back. I just wanted to make everything clear to her-“

“When I specifically told you to not meet her why did you? She should have understood herself. She knew what she did was wrong you didn’t need to meet her and clarify that to her” Ging interrupted him in the middle of his sentence and he finally managed to reach out to her. He held onto her shoulders as he towered her. He loved that the most about her, her height; he loved the feeling of her mesmerizing eyes looking back up at him, which they were doing right now.

“You’re right, you’re absolutely right” Jiwon bobbed his head several times and Ging snorted as she pushed out of his hold. He was bewildered by her move.

“You always end up with agreeing with me and then it all happens again. We always end up like this…I am through with this” Without him being able to explain his side of the story she walked past him and twisted the handle of the door only to turn confused. The door wasn’t opening. She continued twisting the handle over and over but it wasn’t budging.

She snapped her head in Jiwon’s direction glaring him down. “Look what you have done. If you just hadn’t slammed it shut” She shrieked out of frustration and she was only met with Jiwon’s smirk her way.  Her once irritated attire just faded with the wind. She knew that expression, he was ready to woo her and she would fall for it and they would end up with being in each other’s arms again. But not this time, this time she was mentally ready for all of it, she wasn’t going to melt. It wasn't because she didn't want to get back with him, she just wanted him to really understand her feelings this time, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter