[Request] Yongguk - I Love You

Good Girls Like Bad Boys Shots! [Closed, Finishing Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

U-Kiss - Favorite Girl

Chowee huffed for the third time during that one hour. It was supposed to be her special time with her boyfriend, Yongguk. But he seemed busier talking on the phone with his best friend, Himchan. She didn’t really understand how a phone call to his friend could be more important than spending time with his girl. But apparently the soccer game that was on just a few hours ago, during the period Himchan was here, had to be discussed through a phone call later.

Chowee got up from her spot and walked over to kitchen and grabbed her energy drink that was waiting for her inside the fridge. She twisted the cap open and gulped down a bit of the liquid only to let out a huge sigh. During the whole time she was glaring towards Yongguk through the window leading out to the living room. He on the other hand didn’t seem to notice. He was too busy laughing and making jokes about the other team that both he and Himchan did not like.

Out of nowhere it suddenly hit Chowee that maybe Yongguk wasn’t as fond of her like he used to be. She placed the energy drink on the kitchen counter as the other hand that was plastered on her hips earlier, fell limp to her side. opened, just slightly in disbelieve when the reality hit her like a truck. Yes, that must be it. He really didn’t like her presence as much as he did before. When she come to think of it for the past couple of days he had been absent from her life and tried avoiding all kind of interaction whatsoever.

Three days ago his friends were attending a birthday party to a person they all knew. Well to put it out there, it was someone Yongguk did not like, at all. He had told Chowee about all of their arguments and how that guy was ridiculous in so many ways, but still he went to his party, and Chowee had no idea why.

Two days ago his friends decided to crash at Daehyun’s place another friend of his. After playing basketball almost all day, and because of that he came home late.

Yesterday he had to work overtime at his office because his boss had assigned him for extra work, which appeared ‘out of the blue’ and that Yongguk ‘had no idea of’. Chowee snorted, if someone knew Yongguk the best it was her. She knew things didn’t just happen out of the blue when it came to Yongguk and his life. He had everything planned out especially work related stuff. He was informed about everything even the smallest stuff. So this job that he was assigned for out of the blue just had to be a lie to avoid her.

Today Himchan dropped by just a few hours ago to see this big game at Yongguk’s place, which was also Chowee’s. Now that he had left he decided to call Yongguk to talk about the game, which sounded silly to Chowee.

All of a sudden her happy mood just turned all blue. Her heart just dropped down to her stomach while her eyes lingered on the content Yongguk. His dark hoarse voice boomed through the house with a smile stretched onto his lips. The sadness just continued creeping through her body knowing quite well that smile on his face wasn’t made because of her anymore. Maybe he had stopped loving her. Maybe he had realized that being with her was too boring, or he had just fallen out love. All of these thoughts continued roaming her mind, while her heart began thumping against her chest. Probably breaking her ribcage by the impact, it was hurting so bad to have these thoughts.

Without being able to control it tears began streaming down her cheeks like waterfall. Her bottom lip began quivering as low sniffles left . She covered her face and stormed past Yongguk who managed to get a glint of her sad expression through the space between her fingers. He turned alarmed and with a worried expression told Himchan he would call him later as he hurried after Chowee.

She headed over to their shared bedroom and pulled the closet doors open and grabbed the suitcase lying in one of them. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter