[Request] S.Coups - Love Triangle

Good Girls Like Bad Boys Shots! [Closed, Finishing Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen - Adore You

Seungcheol had an eye on Junghee from his side vision hating how Jihoon and she were sitting so close to each other. After helping him with the choreography she would take a shower a 20 minutes break and then head over to the recording studio to help Jihoon with writing songs. Today Seungcheol decided to join her and he found out later on that it was probably a good idea. Junghee was like a saving angel for their group named; Seventeen, they were yet to debut and Junghee was nice enough to help out as much as she could.

Just 5 minutes ago Seungcheol witnessed Jihoon inviting her on a date with him and his jaw dropped by the sudden question. Why hadn’t he thought of that before? He had been scolding himself the very moment he heard the word ‘yes’ escape from Junghee’s lips. She agreed so easily and it was eating Seungcheol inside. They were hanging out later today and he knew he had to come up with something, anything to ruin their date, but his mind wasn’t functioning the way it would usually.

When the song writing had come to a stop Jihoon stretched his arms and placed the pencil on the table looking over at Junghee, and noticed Seungcheol in the back with his head ducked. “Shall we go?” He questioned her only to see Seungcheol’s head snap in their direction.

“Sure” She shrugged as if it wasn’t a big of a deal and Seungcheol gritted his teeth.

“Okay then, let’s go” Jihoon grinned getting up from his spot and grabbed his jacket in the process. Junghee coiped his movements and looked in Seungcheol’s direction and gave him a small wave before heading out the door following Jihoon. Seungcheol sank in his seat thinking it was rather rude how they went on their date without inviting him. But then again they were going on a date and that usually contains with two people only.

But being a sly person Seungcheol couldn’t sit back and watch. He would do anything he could to ruin their date. He sprung up from his seat, grabbed his jacket and ran out of the studio. He noticed them getting on the bus that had arrived just minutes ago and since they got on from the front Seungcheol got on from behind. He grabbed his hoodie and dragged it over his head and tried his best to cover his hair thoroughly. He grabbed tee that he was wearing beneath his sweater and pulled it up to cover his mouth and nose.

Seungcheol watched how Jihoon gestured Junghee to sit down on the only available sit left in the bus and Junghee giddied and plopped on the seat. Seungcheol rolled his eyes seeing his greasy side, even though he knew he would probably have done the same if he was on a date with Junghee. But seeing Jihoon doing it made his insides twist.

The moment they got off the bus Seungcheol followed hiding behind the crowd that were heading in the same direction, and tried his best to blend in as much as possible. He saw how Jihoon kept taking small glances of the brightly smiling Junghee and he didn’t like it one bit. He felt his blood boil and came up with a brilliant idea. He walked past one of the girls walking closely to Jihoon and smacked her before fleeing in the opposite direction. The girl swung around and looked horrified at Jihoon who was completely blank. She smacked him across the face and Junghee gasped while covering .

Seungcheol on the other hand was hiding behind a parked car nearby and couldn’t help himself but laugh wholeheartedly by the scene. But his smile dropped sooner than he believed. He had probably not calculated everything correctly, because right after Jihoon had been smacked Junghee began consoling him and Seungcheol did not approve of that. Her hand plastered against his cheek that was now bright red and patted it softly and probably said some comforting words, as Jihoon was smiling softly and a bit shyly too. Seungcheol growled under his breath and curled his fingers in pure irritation.

Seungcheol noticed Jihoon and Junghee heading towards a nearest restaurant since Junghee pointed at it, so they could have a nice, not so expensive dinner. He noticed how they separated themselves from the crowd and Seungcheol did the same but only he was trying his best not to get caught. So just like a comedy movie he hid behind lamp posts and trashcans so he wouldn’t get noticed.

By the time they had entered the restaurant Seungcheol decided to watch them from afar. Fortunately for him they were placed at a table near the window so he could keep an eye on them. But seeing the nice atmosphere, both of them holding onto menus and laughing just made him all boiled up inside.

A boy seemed to pass him by and he looked like a junior high student and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter