Vampire Vixx chapter 5 Cooking at night...

Vampire Vixx
As they all enjoyed their time together... Sufiani seemed really happy to be surrounded by these 4 gorgeous boys. As the day goes by and it was night and everyone were already sleeping, Sufiani wakes up feeling thirsty, so she decided to go to the kitchen to find something to drink and Hongbin was in the kitchen in the dark and his red eyes were glowing, he goes near her and he walks around her and softly her hair and face which made her heart beat faster like crazy. "Hongbin-o..oppa? I'm can't sleep..." she said. "Oh my princess for some reason you smell so good". he whispered. "Oppa... I'm hungry". she pouted and avoided to look at him. Hongbin gently grabs her face to face him so she won't avoid him. "Oppa?? Why is it that I see your eyes all red and have cold hands?" she asked. "Oh... Well it's a top secret" he replied. "Please tell me... don't hide it from me". she begged him. He rested his head on her forehead. "I wish I could tell you, but I don't how you would react if I told you". he whispered. "Why? Why keep a secret? I thought you guys like me? she pouted cutely. Hongbin somehow blushed and hugged her and kissed her on the neck. "You're so cute". he said. "Hongbin-oppa...thank-you". she replied bashfully. Hongbin looked into her eyes. "Would you still love me no matter what I am right?" he asked. "Of course I will oppa". she said and she asked him "When you say that, what were you referring to the term 'Love'?" "To love me has a man". he said. Sufiani's heart start to beat wildly and couldn't speak. "If you choose me I promise you, I'll do anything to protect you from any danger or harm". he continued. Then he kisses her on the forehead. "Oppa, do you really love me?" she asked. "I want you to be mine even if I have to fight against my hyungs over you" he confessed. She did not expect his confession... but there's more to it that she wants to know... "Okay if you love me... could you tell me what is the secret that you don't want me to know?" she asked curious. "I promise you I will tell you tomorrow... if that's okay with you". he said. "Fine that's a deal" she said holding out her hand to shake his hand. "Deal" he said then he plants a small kiss on lips with a smile on his face where she saw his fangs. "Fangs?" she asked. "I'll see you tomorrow, sweet dreams princess, here is your drink & some biscuits". said Hongbin and then he dissapeared. Sufiani was left dumbfounded and confused about the situation; she had seen fangs 4 times and she can't wait to find out what's the big secret the boys have that they're not telling her about. The next day she woke up, had a shower, got dressed and went down stairs to have breakfast; the boys were waiting for her at the dining room. "Good morning boys". she said smiling. "Good morning princess". replied the boys. She noticed their eneasy body language of wanting to say something in desperation. "What's wrong? You guys seemed uneasy, you can tell me anything?" she asked worriedly. "Well... I'll just complete our promise that we made last night". said Hongbin. "Promise?..." she thought to herself and tries to remember what happened last night. "Last night you went to the kitchen because you was thristy..." he reminded her. "Oooooh that promise you mean..." she exclaimed now that it refreshed her memories. He nodded his head, they all sat down at the table as if it were having an important meeting. "Ok boys please tell what secret you guys are trying to hide from me?" she asked. N sighs because he had no other choice but to tell her "We're... not... human". Sufiani stares at them for a while and tells them "But you guys look human to me", The boys looked at each other. "What we meant to say that we are actually..." Ravi continued and the words couldn't come out for a while. Leo cuts in by saying "Vampires". "Vampires?" said a confused Sufiani "I thought the Vampires are from fictional stories?" she continued. "You do remember seeing fangs at night, right?" Hongbin asked. "Fangs..." she thought to herself until she remembered "Of course how should I forget about the fangs that I kept seeing 4 times". she looks at them. "I guessed you remembered?" Hongbin asked. "Yes... But wait I still don't believe it..." she said looking down on the floor. The boys had no choice but to wait until moonlight so that she would believe them. During the day they would all do their duties and as night falls the boys takes Sufiani to the garden to be under the moonlight. "Where we going?" she asked. "Well to the garden..." said Ravi. "Why?" she asked curiously. "The place where you would see our true forms". said N. As the boys all lined up to stand under the moonlight Sufiani sits on the bench to see the transformation... then the moonlight appeared more bigger and brighter the boys began to transform into their forms and it widen her eyes in what she was wittnessing before her sight. Pale white skin like snow, red eyes and fangs. ".................Now you believe us?" Leo asked. Sufiani walks up to them and touches Leo's face. "Ok so you guys are vampires... then why did my father hired you guys in the first place if your intention is to my blood out". she said. "Those questions will be answered at the right time". said Ravi. "I don't know how long will it take..." she said worried. "Your father and I are really good friends". said N. "So my father knows nothing about this?" she asked. "You still love me right, even in this form?" Hongbin asked. Sufiani eyes met with Hongbin's and blushes. "Of course I still love you in your true form Hongbin-oppa" she replied back bashfully. "What about me?" N asks. "I also love you too N". she said. "Me too?" Ravi asks in curiousity. "Yes Ravi I love you too". she replied. "............." Leo stares at Sufiani. "Well if you don't say much, but I love you Leo". she said smiling. The boys blushed and looked away and looked at each other, their glares were signalling at each other that they were already declaring war to see who will win the love of Sufiani and steal her heart forever. End of chapter 5. TO BE CONTINUED...