Vampire Vixx chapter 65 Adi The Librarian...

Vampire Vixx
Since everyone is doing something in the underworld city, Adi si the only one who decided to do something she knows best books. "Adi-ah are you going to go find a job?" Lilli asked her. "Aniyo unnie I think my job is to read books and I have no interest in getting a job". Adi replied. "Yah go out and find a real job staying here indoors is not life at all". Lilli lectured. "Arasseo unnie". Adi sighed all defeated. Adi then got up and took out a jacket then headed towards the main door. As she walking in the central city she saw a big library place that has a cafeteria in it, she went inside and saw Jin working as a batista while the one in charge of the sales and borrowing books is Seungho who was once part of a boy group called MBLAQ. "Ummmmmmmmmm... hi... I was wondering if you have any job vacancies right now?" Adi asked shyly. "Oh yes we are looking for someone to start immediately". he replied happily. "Oh okay when shall I start?" she asked. "Could you start today if you want". he replied with a chuckle. Adi's face lit up happily and nodded her head in response of a yes, she started working immediately and she was already felt happy to be working in a place she knows best books. After her first shift was done Seungho was really pleased with her work and hired her after the shift was over, she then went home and saw the rest of the family together with Hongbin, Di, Seo In-Guk and Yulia along with the twins. "Hey family". Adi greeted. "Oh Adi-ah how was your job hunting go?" Lilli asked. "It went really well actually because I started work today". Adi replied as she softly smiled. "Omo really?!" Candy asked. "Nae". Adi nodded her head. "Where?" Lilli asked. "In a library near by here". Adi replied with a wide grin. "Aigoo this kid has ended up getting a job what she knows best". Candy replied as she ruffled Adi's hair. "Well it looks like that settles now that everyone is working now, we can all save up for us to make music again". said Ravi. "I think it's a bit risky to do it, it would be best when our final battle against the Sasaengs is over we can do music again". said N. Everyone all agreed as they nodded their heads in agreement. "Let's all toast for Adi's new job as a librarian". said Sufiani. "Nae cheers". everyone sang. They were having fun and laughing as they started to eat their meal of the day since it was getting late. Hongbin, Di, The twins, Seo In-Guk and Yulia went back to their homes. The rest of them were doing their thing until all of a sudden the lights starts to flicker out of nowhere making them feel uneasy. Why is the lights flickering? Why dod they feel uneasy? Is there something or someone that is making them feel uneasy? Find that out soon. I know this chapter is short but I promise that for the next upcoming chapters it will get interesting. End of chapter 65. TO BE CONTINUED...