Vampire Vixx chapter 62 Hotline Bling?...

Vampire Vixx
Ravi went to place to place searching for a job that would be perfect for him. He then saw JB, Namjoon, Suga, Ashley and Sal V Maknae entering a studio. Ravi decided to go there for curiousity. Another guy appeared with a smile on face. "Hmmm, hello you must be new here". he spoke up. "Oh hello. I'm just curious seeing some of my friends coming in here". Ravi replied. "Oh well in that case let me introduce myself I'm Anigam3 and I do music remixes". he replied as he shook Ravi's hand. "Ah nae nice to meet you". Ravi replied. "Please you are more than free to come in". said Anigam3 with a smile. Ravi and Anigam3 then entered inside the studio where it became a little noisy. "~Yah noona~ ~don't be like this~" A young guy's voice whined. "I SAID I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU!". A young woman's voice shouted. "OMG I lowkey ship them JessKookie or JungSica". Rap Mon whispered loudly to Suga. Suga simply nodded his head with a smile. "Finally we're here!" said a another guy out of breath along with his group of friends that Ravi knows. "Oh hey Bobby-hyung!" Jungkook greeted the guy who was out of breath. "We have a lot of work to do". said a handome guy with a beautiful devilish smile. "OMG it's DEAN!" exclaimed Jess who was ready to pass out. "Okay let's first do a meeting on what we are going to do now". said a guy with a t-shirt with name on it which says Jay Park. "I got some new beats that I just produced not a while with B.I and GD-hyung". said Bobby. "So did I, I just finished producing some beats with Chacha". Jay spoke up too. "Well Zico, Crush and Zion.T just texted me that they will be running a little late because they have some errands to deal with". said DEAN. "What about Drake and Nicki? Are they coming over too?" Suga asked curiously. "Yes they will be here too they will be arriving in about 5 minutes". said GD. "Oh we have a new person! Hello we are Daft Punk nice to meet you". said a duo wearing colourful masks. "Oh hi my name is Ravi". Ravi replied with a smile. "Oh Ravi how nice of you to join us". a guy exclaimed as he hugged Ravi. "Oh Mino-ah good to see you here". Ravi hugged him back. "You came here by yourself?" Mino asked. "Nae, is Verbal Jint and San E here too?" Ravi replied and asked. "Yeah we're here too and we had to drag Skrillex, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Chad Future, Martin Garrix and Master Wu with us after we drank tea at the cafeteria next to the bank". said Verbal Jint. "Yeah we had no choice but to come here". said Chad Future with a cheeky grin. "Okay let's start with the meeting". said Ashley while dragging Yugyeom and Jungkook from her older sister Jess so that they could all focus on the project. (a/n: Loool you know I was gonna put Jess from TheJessLyfe and Ashley from Multifacetedacg on this chapter to have a bit of comedy... you know what I mean Jess can't look at Jungkook or Yugyeom n_n Jess fangirls over JB and DEAN we can all relate). They all sat around a large meeting table so they could discuss their next big project that would be mind blowing that no one has ever heard of on the upper world. "So does anyone has any question?" JB asked as he looked at Jess with an intense stare like he was looking into her soul while she was probably dying on the inside. No one responded. "Okay let's rock'n'roll". said B.I as he clapped his hands. They all started moving like ants with singing notes flying around the studio, Jungkook and Yuygeom where fighting over Jess with JB smirked at her and then kissed her cheek (a/n: Poor Jess she must be having a mental breakdown with these 2 kids trying to get her attention and a hot mess basically kissed without her permission... sorry Jess :P you know I'm not sorry at all), musical instruments been played, the sound of pen and paper taking place, sound beats are heard around from one room to another until the day was over and Ravi felt at home with luckily he brought his laptop where all of his beats and lyrics are all written that he has come up with after the Sasaengs incident when Hyuk and Ken were killed off. "Oh Ravi-ah I need a hand here". said Chad Future. "Sure thing, what is it you need help in?" Ravi replied as he asked him. "Well I'm unsure about this beat tell me where I should work or is it okay as it?" Chad asked Ravi as he twiched his fingers nervously. Ravi checked Chat's beats. "I think this part of the beat needs some tweaking and this part needs a stronger beat to build up the tension but overall it's all good". Ravi replied as he high fived Chad. After the long session was over everyone all went home and as Ravi arrived home everyone in the house was waiting for him so they can have dinner, after dinner Ravi went to his music studio which next to his personal bathroom inside his bedroom, and started to drop some new beats and lyrics on his sound equipments and taking his laptop connected to the DJ system to create a new sound wave. His phone started to ring... (a/n: Sorry I had too, plus I know receiving a text message we don't put songs like this long but just imagine the future if they added the nortifications in this manner). You used to call me on my You used to, you used to Yeah You used to call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love Call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love And I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing... He looked at his phone and it was a text message from Drake. Hey man, I was wondering if you are free tomorrow so we can continue to work on the project? He texted back... Nae hyung I'm free tomorrow... what time would you like to meet up? The Hotline Bling song which was a Drake song that became very popular back then when the Sasaengs didn't go too far began to ring. Meet us all at the music studio I see something special about you like you have a concept in mind. Ravi simply smiled at the last message that made him remember that VIXX fans which were best known as Starlights crowned the group as the Kings of Concepts. Sure hyung I'll be there at 2pm. Drake then replied with a... Cool 2pm it is. What will be the concept that Ravi might come up with the rest? Does he still have the creative concept that he and the VIXX once had? Find that out soon. End of chapter 62. TO BE CONTINUED...