Vampire VIxx chapter 50 Reconcililation...

Vampire Vixx
During Hongbin & Di's honeymoon it was a nice sunny day as they ate an ice cream while sitting on a rock smiling at each other. Then it got windy real quick making Di shiver because she left her cardigan at the hotel and then she felt something warm hugging her and it was a shirtless Hongbin, it caused her to blush. "Omo you like what you see?" Hongbin whispered into her ear. "~Oppa~~Hajima~". Di giggled as Hongbin started to tickle Di's sides. Hongbin's eyes then turn dark and just stared at his beautiful wife and carried her in a bridal style as they entered the country house near by the sea and Hongbin and Di froze on their spot because a figure was standing in front of the main door entrance. "Y-you?" Hongbin stuttered in fear. It was Katie who was present at that exact moment with her head down and looking at the floor guiltily. "Katie what are you doing here?" Di asked with her eyes widen. "Mian Youngji-ah mian mian". Katie repeated the words over and over again. Katie then got on her knees begging for their forgiveness making them feel super embarassed. "Katie please stand up it's really embarassing". said Di. "I'm so sorry for being such a horrible friend Youngji-ah". Katie teared up. Hongbin then puts Di down and she went up to Katie and crouched down to Katie's level. "Please forgive me Youngji-ah, I promise to change my ways and go back to the way we used to be". Katie continued to sob. Di then hugged Katie tightly. "You know I was really disappointed in you when you betrayed me back in high school but now I realized what you did back then was the right thing to do". Di smiled at Katie. "Eh? I ruined the relationship that you had with Jackson and I even kidnapped your husband because of my obssession related to you". Katie replied. "I forgive you chingu-ah". Di ruffled Katie's hair. Katie started to cry out loud making Hongbin to panic. "Aish! Please do forgive my pabo sister". said a female voice. "Unnie". Katie looked up and wiped her tears. Di and Katie stood up and faced 8 beautiful ladies. "Those 3 are my sisters, those 2 are my cousins and these 2 over here are unnie's chingus". Katie pointed them out to Di. "Hello I'm Cassandra, Katie's unnie". said a blonde haired girl. "My name is Laila, Katie's 2nd unnie". said raven haired girl. "I'm Mimi, Katie's 3rd unnie". said a ginger haired girl. "Hi I am Jane, Katie's older cousin". said a brown haired girl. "Hello I am Joane, Katie's 2nd older cousin". said a short with highlights haired girl. "Nice to meet you I'm Allie, Cassandra-yah's chingu". said a blue haired girl. "Hey I am Gemma, Mimi-ah's chingu". said a raven curly haired girl with tan skin. "Nice to meet you too". Hongbin & Di sang in chorus. "Listen I don't you 2 are save right now and we must discuss this matter with you about the sasaeng fans". Cassandra whispered to them. "Ah nae of course please come in". Di asked them in the country house. They all entered the house and Di then turned to Katie. "Is this matter serious chingu?" Di asked Katie. "Nae chingu and for safety reasons do you guys have a secret room that you guys only know?" Katie replied and asked Di. "Sure, this way please". Di replied and lead the way towards the secret room with Hongbin behind the girls making sure no intruders won't surprise them. Now that Di and Katie reconciled their friendship, what is the serious issues that Katie's sister Cassandra wants to discuss with Di about? Do the sasaeng fans knows that Hongbin & Di got married? Find that out soon. End of chapter 50. TO BE CONTINUED...