Vampire Vixx chapter 39 Fighting Back...

Vampire Vixx
Hongbin began to struggle to set himself free as Katie turned the key from his cell and smirked at him while Charlotte stood outside of the cell and watched. "Please don't... Stay away from me..." Hongbin pleaded. Blackout Meanwhile at the mansion The girls finished fighting over the bathroom Sufiani suddenly felt cold then went downstairs and saw the front door was open, she then closed it and went to the kitchen where there was no sign of Di but the door that leads into the garden was opened but Sufiani decided to leave it opened and went upstairs to the library to read some manga series for a bit (a/n: Yes I know Sufiani is a dope person to read manga yey for her n_n). While the rest of the girls were on their phones and tablets they totally forgotten all about the disappearance of the boys. Deep in the forest where the EXO wolf boys resides Di explained the whole situation to them. "How come you came to us?" Kris asked Di. "If I went to the girls I would most likely be kidnapped by the kidnappers". Di explained. Suho just nodded his head which he was understanding where she was trying to say. "So what have you in mind?" Suho asked Di. "Well I was thinking to take you guys to the mansion so I explain to the girls the whole situation". said Di. "How long is it going to be?" Kris asked all worried. "What's going to take long?" Di asked all confused. "The whole explanation that you're going to give out to the girls". Kris explained. "Oh that... I don't know". she replied. The boys stayed quiet for a moment and Lay broke the silence. "What Kris hyung is trying to say is that after when the moonlight is out we turn into beastly creatures known as wolves and that's what's worrying him right now". said Lay. "We become untamed wolves". said Kris. "You still don't remember who I really am..." said Di while sighing deeply. "Now that you asked that you do look familiar but I just don't remember where". said D.O. Back to the mansion, the girls were sitting in the lounge. Sufiani was starting to get worried because Di hasn't come back yet since breakfast. "Have you guys seen Di?" Sufiani asked. "No we haven't seen her since this morning". Lilli replied. As they were discussing about what they searched they heard people coming in from the kitchen's door making the rest of the girls stand to see who it was only Di and the EXO wolves in their furry forms making the girls squeal in delight on how fluffy they looked (a/n: they see them as cute puppies to have in the house so they can pet them). "Where have you been?" Sufiani asked all worried. "I've been with EXO all this time". Di replied. "Why haven't you gave me call to let us know because I was really worried you know". Sufiani pouted. "Let's save that topic for later because we have more to worry now". said Di sternly. "Can we keep EXO as out pets?". Yulia asked while petting Luhan's head which he is enjoying. "Yeah sure you can". Di replied. As they all gather around the lounge room to listen to Di. "Is there something we should more worried about?" Candy asked while slowly rising her left brow. "Yes... Haven't you all notice something strange today". Di replied and asked while the rest of the girls were hugging onto the wolves making their tail wage all cute. "Well EXO are here in their cute fluffy puppies and their fur is incredibly soft I like this". said Yulia while playing around with Kai and Luhan (a/n: The 2 visuals of EXO are surely loving all the attention they're getting from Yulia). "Well not that either but I can imagine you're all happy to have fun with EXO's furry forms but that's not the case right now". said Di. "So what's all this about then?" Sandy asked. "It's the VIXX boys they were kidnapped last night". Di replied. Sufiani's eyes widened and nodded her head at Di to continue. "So what we going to do?" Adi asked Di. "We're going to save the boys from those kidnappers". said Di. "Save them how?" Sufiani asked. "Well since EXO are free the whole night they are willing to help out". Di explained. "12 wolves and 7 girls... okay what are we going to take as weapons?" Yulia asked all excited. "We're not taking any weapons". said Di. "How are we going to do that exactly?" Lilli asked. "We're going to fight back with a plan I'm going to give you". Di replied. Now that the girls know what really happened to the VIXX boys... What plan has Di have in mind? Find that out on next chapter. End of chapter 39. TO BE CONTINUED...