Vampire Vixx chapter 36 The Cosplayers...

Vampire Vixx
As the girls came out of the airport of Seoul they were a bit relieved to return back to Korea, they took a bus that goes to the hill that is a little bit far from the mansion and hey decided to walk from there to make it less obvious and luckily Lilli has a Sasaeng detector device app on her phone where she knows when there a sasaeng near by. "Clear we can move now". said Lilli with the rest of the girls nodding. As they arrived Lilli re checked the app device to see if there's any Sasaeng lurking around but to her suprise there were no sign of them anywhere and just nodded the girls making Adi taking out her phone and sent a text message to Ravi that they're standing in front of the gate of the main entrance of the mansion. As they waited outside of the gate Ken came out of the mansion to greet the girls and led them in. "Noonas and Dosaengs we missed you sooo much". Ken wiggled like a child while bear hugging the girls. "Hi Ken". Sufiani replied smiling at her young livily cousin. Lilli signaled Ken to help them with the bags and get inside the mansion quickly, as they entered the mansion it was dreadfully quiet not a soul to be found. "Ken oppa where's the rest of the boys?" Sandy asked him. "Who knows". Ken shrugged innocently. "Well we have plenty of time to take my stuff upstairs in my room and relax for a bit". said Sufiani. As Sufiani went upstairs on her own while the girls all followed Ken to the kitchen because they can smell something delicious that they couldn't resist, as she entered her bedroom she sense someone behind her and as she turned around it was Leo standing at the door of her room since Sufiani didn't close the door. "Princess is that you?" Leo asked her since she's still in her cosplay outfit disguise (a/n: Sufiani is dressed as Moka from Rosario+Vampire with Silver hair, fangs and red contacts lense). "Oppa it's me Sufiani". she replied getting all teary eyed. "OMG it's you! You have no idea how worried I was". Leo hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry oppa for making you all worried, it's just we had no choice she knew the girls and I were in Malaysia". she replied back. As they parted themselves from the hug Leo eyed her up and down and saw her cleavege where the rosary is and was furiously flustered even with a cosplay outfit her beauty will always capture his heart even though he's a vampire but also has the rights to fall in love. Meanwhile in the kitchen Hongbin finished the finishing touches of the meal. "Hey Beanie look whoes here with us?" Ken excitedly tugged Hongbin's arm. "Who?" Hongbin replied while he rose a brow at Ken. "~TADA~". Ken went to the kitchen door with the girls entering the kitchen. "OMG girls?! Why are you all dressed like that?!" Hongbin gasped in surprised. "Haha it was our only solution to dress like this so no one would reconzie us". Di replied (a/n: Di is dressed as the Princess Serenity from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon) all Hongbin can do is stare at Di as she looked extremely beautiful that he can't take his eyes off her. A cough was interrupted by N which everyone ran to hug him. "Hey girls I like the cosplays you have there". said N while eyeing all of there outfits as he eyed at Lilli's diguise (a/n: Lilli is dressed as Cammy from the Street Fighter franchise and yeah don't ask me why) in which his cheeks became a bit pinkish from what he saw. "Oppa? Are you okay?" Adi asked N with him shyly nodded trying to avoid Lilli. "What did I miss?" Ravi asked while coming with Hyuk and Seo In-Guk from the garden. "Hyukkie baby! I missed you soo much!" Sandy exclaimed all excited towards Hyuk. "Oooh my honey bunny you're looking y! Did you dress up for me?" Hyuk asked his girlfriend with her nodding her head shyly (a/n: Sandy is dressed up as Hinata from the Naruto franchise). Ravi just stared intensively at Adi's outfit and found too cute and couldn't help himself but to blush by covering his mouth with hand trying to hide red cheeks. "How have you been Ravi oppa?" Adi asked him (a/n: Adi is dressed up as Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura). I-I-I'm g-go-good". he stuttered while staring at the cute Adi making Seo In-Guk tease Ravi. Yulia stood there quietly smiling at the happiness that is surrounding her (a/n: She's dressed as Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail in her Hakama Armor form), until her gaze met with Seo In-Guk's making her heart skip a beat. Ken then puts his hands on Candy's hat because he found it too cute to resist (a/n:Sorry guys Candy is obviously dressed as Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece Ken's biggest obssesion, of course we Starlights should know this anyways haha). "Look guys don't you think my Chopper looks uber cute!!!" Ken excitedly expressed himself like a child. Everyone sighed and nodded, Leo and Sufiani came downstairs to meet withe rest of them in the kitchen. "Hey what did I missed?" Sufiani asked with a smile on her face feeling haooy to see the boys again. The boys all stared at Sufiani up and down and started to bow down to the floor as if she was royalty. "Oh hail to the Vampire Princess!!!!" The boys all sang in unison. Sufiani chuckled at their dorkiness and all rushed to hug her. The rest of the day went smoothly and the boys forgot to give the girls the good news. "We have good news to announce". said N in his leader tone. "What's the news N oppa?" Adi asked all curious. "Well one we are going back to the kpop industry as VIXX again and rwo Seo In-Guk is living with us now". N replied all cheerfully with everyone clapping all happily. "It feels good to be back home". said Yulia with the rest of the girls nodding their heads in agreement. Hongbin continued to stare at Di until he felt a pat on the back and it was Sufiani, they went to a private room where no one is listening. "Hongbin oppa are you okay?" Sufiani asked him. "Hmmm... Me? I'm fine". he replied shyly. "You must be still in shock that Di is actually in fact Youngji". said Sufiani. "Well... Yeah I guess you could say that... I'm just too overwhelmed to see her again... And plus is it just me seeing this is she getting more and more beautiful than the last time I saw her?" Hongbin replied while he fiddles his fingers nervously. "Don't worry I'll figure something out so that you can kiss her... The one true love kiss". Sufiani winked. When will Hongbin have the chance to give Di the True love kiss? Will Youngji be awaken from her deep slumber? Find that out on next chapter. End of chapter 36. TO BE CONTINUED...