Vampire Vixx chapter 32 A date at the zoo...

Vampire Vixx
Laura and Jeff had no choice but to goe to the zoo as a date and as they got there, they simply stared at the tickets then looked at each other and quickly looked away. "Here we are..." Jeff deeply sighed. Laura just simply nodded still looking the other way so that Jeff could not see her red cheeks. "Let's go in" said Jeff. "Is it okay with you that we're on a date?" she asked Jeff all shy. "Sure it is, at it's not someone random so it's a good thing". said Jeff. "I guess you're right". she replied while kicking a small pubble. Jeff then grab her hand making her flinch in shock that he would hold her hand. "Jeff... Y-you're h-holding my h-hand..." she stuttered. "Hmmm... Oh well I guess it my hand automatically did it so we won't get lost and since we're on a date, I said to myself why not hold little Laura's hand". he said with his smile. While they looked at the animals, Jeff suddenly felt a sea wave of girls staring at him with big eyes and squealed when they saw him turn around. "OMG! Who is this hottie?" One girl asked. "~Kyaa~ he looks like a model". said another girl. "Look at his smile!!! He's an angel sent from heaven!" Another girl exclaimed. "Lord have mercy the thirst is so real I can't even!" shouted more girls in the crowd. Jeff continued to hold Laura's hand while they were walking on the sunny day in the Lion's section, of course the girls felt a bit jealous of Laura but they knew they were a bit late to try hit on Jeff, as soon as Laura smiled the boys were all blushing the fact that they just witness an angel from heaven. "Hey you there! You're a lucky man to have an angel by your side". said one of the guys who happens to be in a school trip. Jeff smiled and then nodded to the young lad. "An angel? What angel?" Laura asked all confused. "They're talking about you". he replied. "Eeeh! Me? An angel? No way I'm not an angel..." Laura replied back in shock. "Well... I actually agree... aswell... I think I'm here with the most cutest angel sent from heaven". said Jeff while scratching his ear leaving Laura's cheeks to furiously burn up. As the day came to a close Jeff looked at Laura and smiled. "Let's go the main city and eat some ice cream in the parlor". he suddenly said still holding her hand. "Okay". she replied with a grin. As they were eating in the ice cream parlor a wild group of girls all surrounded outside with their cameras on. "Why are these girls here?" she asked Jeff all worried and uncomfortable. "I have no idea to be honest". he replied all confused. Laura turned around and looked at the glaring girls with their cameras. "I think they're taking pictures of you..." she said turning to face Jeff. "You think so? I think they're glaring at you". he replied. As they finished off eating their ice cream, they decided to have a stroll in the park for a bit under the moonlight. "The moon seems very happy today". said Laura looking at the starry sky. Jeff then looked at laura and smiled sweetly. "The moon is saying you are even more adorable and the fairest in my eyes". he said. Laura cutely blushed at Jeff's words. "Not really... I think you're lying, I'm just a plain maid who works for master Ji-Hoon and mistress Tae-Hee". she replied all shy and trying to hide her rosy cheeks. "I don't see you plain, I see the cutest girl by my side and even she's a maid I think it's y whenever she wears her uniform". he said cupping her cheeks. "You sure have a dirty mind". she said while hitting Jeff on his shoulder. "But it's true I can't help it, I'm a man and I think I know just the trick to make her mine". he said while her red cheeks. He stared at the big glowing eyes and she stared at him back, then leaned towards her for a kiss when he heard sounds of girls in the park and he then carried Laura in a bridal style and ran away. They reached the bus stop and took the bus back home; the whole house was dark and silence, they then went to chill in the garden for a bit and Jeff took the opportunity to steal a kiss from Laura. They then heard the front door of the house opening and they headed back inside to go back to their work duties. "Ah... Laura, Jeff... you two were here all this time?" Ji-Hoon asked them. "No master we just came in too". Jeff replied. "I see... Jeff did you just kissed Laura?" he asked Jeff. "Who me? W-Well hmmm..." he stuttered while he blushed and stratched the back of his head. "I guess I haven't told you two the truth..." said Ji-Hoon all of a sudden. "The truth?" Laura asked Ji-Hoon. "The truth is tha you two aren't fully vampires". he replied. "Eh? But you said..." Laura tried to answer but was cut of by Ji-Hoon. "Laura your parents aren't alive and they were humans". he replied. "So in other words I'm human too?" Jeff asked Ji-Hoon. "Yes..." Ji-Hoon replied. "So mama name was Kiriko Takemura? or Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? I'm so confused >_<". Laura cutely expressed. "Yes your mother's birth name is Kiriko Takemura but she was better known as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu as a singer, dancer and model". he said to Laura. "Then what about papa? Do I even have one?" Laura continued to curiously ask more question. "Your was Satoshi Fukase, he was a Jrock lead singer in a band called Sekai no Owari". he answered back with a calm tone. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to ask you so much questions". said Laura. "It's okay, you had every right to now... It's me who should be apologizing..." Ji-Hoon bowed. "It's okay we don't have any grudge against you master". Jeff replied in a humble tone. "I know you guys don't... In your case Jeff, your father was certainly Tomohiro Saito as an actor he was known as Hiro Mizushima and your mother was Ayaka Lida". Ji-Hoon thne explained. "Did you meet our parents?" Jeff asked. "Yes they were dear friends of mine and I made a promise to then if anything happens to them that I will take care you". Ji-Hoon replied. "Do you have pictures of them? I wanna see >_<". Laura cutely beg. "Alright come with me to the lounge and I will show you two albums". he said. Jeff, Laura and Ji-Hoon entered the lounge room and Ji-Hoon took out two massive picture albums which contained pictures of both Jeff and Laura's parent. "~Waaaah~ ~So pretty~ That must be mama, right?" Laura adorably stared at the pictures. "Yes... You are the spitting image of your mother and Jeff you look just like your father specially the hairdo". Ji-Hoon stated. As soon as they finished looking at the pictures Tae-Hee came in the room. "Is everything okay?" she asked them. "Everything is okay Yeobo". Ji-Hoon replied. "Oh well that's good... Oooh Jeff you look just like your father so tall and handsome". Tae-Hee replied and complimented Jeff's looks. "Yah!! What are you saying... are you saying that Jeff is better looking than me?" Ji-Hoon replied with widen eyes. "Woah... Someone sure is jealous". Tae-Hee replied all sarcastic. "Yah come here woman". he playfully chased his wife. "And my dear you look just like your mother". Tae-Hee complimented Laura. "How did my parents died?" Laura suddenly asked. "Yeah and mine too I would like to know..." Jeff nodded wanting to know what happened to his parents. Tae-Hee and Ji-Hoon looked at each other and sighed. The question is what happened to both Laura's and Jeff's parents???? Find that out on next chapter. Sorry for the suspense haha. End of chapter 32. TO BE CONTINUED...