Vampire Vixx chapter 31 Helping Laura and Jeff

Vampire Vixx
As the girls all rushed out to find Jeff. Jeff was in the garden watering the plants to make sure they were growing in a good state, everything was nice and quiet until the noisy bunch of girls raced in to grab hold of him. "Hi girls, is there something you need?" he asked. "We need your help on something". Adi replied not giving too much information. "What kind of help?" he asked with his lifted brow. "You'll see soon enough..." said Lilli looking straight into the door that they are going to enter. They all went inside Adi's bedroom and locked the door so that no one would interrupt them which made Jeff flinch, Yulia went up to him and patt his back. "Relax, we're not going to do any wierd stuff on you". said Yulia. "Huh?... Then why are in Adi's room all locked up?" he asked her. "We're going to give you a make-over!" the girls all sing in unison. "Eeeeh!" Jeff replied all surprised. While the girls are next door to Sufiani and Di who are dealing with Laura. "Do you think it's a good idea?" Laura asked. "Of course it is". Sufiani replied. "You don't think it's a good idea?" Di asked her. "I don't know..." Laura replied all shy. "What are you scared off?" Sufiani asked Laura. "That I might get rejected like most of the times I have confessed during my life span". she replied back. "Huh? Life span?" Sufiani asked all suprised. "I didn't your father tell you that Jeff and I aren't humans either". said Laura. "Yeah he kinda did..." said Sufiani. "I don't remember many things from the past, but master has told me that my real birth name was Kiriko Takemura but I best known as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu as a singer and model". she said. "Oh wow you're just like someone I know... so what about Jeff?" Sufiani replied and asked Laura. "Well your father told me that his real birth name was Tomohiro Saito but when he became an actor he was best known as Hiro Mizushima". she replied back. "Interesting..." said Di. "What is?" Laura asked Di. "This whole conversation". she replied. "Oh I see..." said Sufiani. Meanwhile on the other room where Adi, Lilli, Yulia, Candy, Sandy, Lilli and Jeff are in; the girls all took a closer look at Jeff's tranformation. "We are nearly done Jeff". said Candy with Jeff nodding. "One more thing for the finishing touch here". said Sandy. "Oh wow! You look like a proper model". said Yulia with a smile on her face. "Huh? A model? Me?" Jeff asked them while pointing his finger to himself. "Yes we are talking about you Jeff". said Adi. "Wanna have a look into the mirror?" Lilli asked Jeff. Jeff walked over to the mirror that was covered with a dark blanket so that he won't peek, so soon as Adi and Candy pulled the blanket down Jeff was left stunned when he saw the results of the make-over. "Oh my god is that me?" he asked all suprised. "Yep it's you alright". said Lilli grinning. "What have you done to my hair?" he asked the girls. "We restored it to it's original state". Yulia stated out loud. Jeff then looked at the outfit he was wearing. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt with a small V open cut on it, a pair of a ripped jeans thats seems to never goes out of fashion with a pair od Timberland boots. "Wow any girl would fall onto their knees if they saw you like this". said Candy giving Jeff a wink and a nodge. "Oh you think so?" Jeff asked getting a bit red. "Yes we think so, listen you are an extremely handsome young man and if a girl said to you that you are ugly then something wrong with their eyes or they don't know what they're missing out on". said Lilli with encouraging words. They all went down to the kitchen and sat him down on a stool. "Okay then now that you're done you must wait here in the kitchen and eat some carrots while you wait". said Sandy. While Jeff was left alone in the kitchen, the girls went upstairs to Sufiani's bedroom to see the results on Laura. "Hey we're back". said Adi. "Oh hey, so where's Jeff?" Di asked them. "We left him in the kitchen all alone". said Yulia. "Okay that's great now that you guys are here, we want you to see the transformation on Laura". said Sufiani. "Oh great we wanna see it". said Yulia all excited. "Laura, you can come out now". Sufiani called out. Laura came out of the bathroom the girls eyes were wide open, she was wearing a shirt dress that has fruits on it, a of pair converse shoes, a pair of cute socks that goes with the shoes, pair of hear hoop earrings and pigtails hairstyle. "Oh sweet lord, you look so cute Laura". said Lilli. "You think so?" Laura asked them all shy. "Of course and I will guarantee that Jeff would be mesmerized". said Candy. They all went downstairs quietly and then pushed Laura to the direction of the kitchen. "But..." Laura tried to protest but was cut off by the girls. "Laura hwaiting". they all whispered in unison. As Laura stepped into the kitchen and her eyes met with Jeff. "Jeff... you look... so different..." she said all frozen. "So do you". said Jeff. The girls then came to the kitchen and smiled. "Here I've booked tickets for 2 so that you guys can go to the zoo". said Sufiani. "Eeeh! Wait a minute..." said Jeff. "Don't worry, relax, you guys barely go out so just go have fun on your date". said Yulia. "D-Da-Date?!" Laura exclaimed with her eyes widen. "Have fun you 2". said Sufiani leaving with the girls and while Laura & Jeff were left frozen on the spot with the tickets left on the table. They took the tickets and head out to the zoo. Now that the girls helped out Laura and Jeff for a date. They have to finish off the unfinished materials for the plan for the day of returning to South Korea. Will they finish it off in time and will the plans go according to plan? Find that out on next chapter. End of chapter 31. TO BE CONTINUED...